Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I was just listening to Future the other day and the line "do you got the heart to kill a nikka" kept bothering me.

I'm like :snoop:

I listen to this at the gym or for entertainment. But not everyone else has common sense to not take it seriously.

Slice it how u want, but rap is the only music that advocates killing. And it's all aimed at Black ppl.

Exactly.. it's funny cause B.G. is like my favorite southern rapper and I listen to chopper city in the ghetto and I look at this situation here and im like damn BG was telling me about the NOLA

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
"There's more to the story...." - Cam voice

Of course there is. There's a football connection here. Two guys that happen to play AFL happen to kill a "star" NFL player over road rage? No. Either someone's girl got fukked or someone lost some money. There is a lot more going on here.

Racism/ White Supremacy has our people so lost its sad. They want you to think we're so savage that we'd shoot a star NFL player because WE ran into the back of them. Maybe they ran into the car to slow it down, but I highly doubt they shot him simply because of a car accident.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@PhonZhi

They waking up to this demonic trash called rap
They need to call out the corporations that sponsor this shyt. Mainstream rap is obsolete shyt. From Drake to Future to Snoop Dogg Dogg. Only good one is Kendrick and he's no better a person than they are.

Hip hop needs to be banned. Cacs in R&B needs to be banned. We need that Earth, Wind and Fire with the Isley Brothers back.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
The nikka that killed a football star had sued the police for killing his father ten years earlier and wore a daishiki when he committed this homicide?
1429459907278.jpg

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Racism/ White Supremacy has our people so lost its sad. They want you to think we're so savage that we'd shoot a star NFL player because WE ran into the back of them. Maybe they ran into the car to slow it down, but I highly doubt they shot him simply because of a car accident.
xsuaC24k0L5EQ.gif

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
They need to call out the corporations that sponsor this shyt. Mainstream rap is obsolete shyt. From Drake to Future to Snoop Dogg Dogg. Only good one is Kendrick and he's no better a person than they are.

Hip hop needs to be banned. Cacs in R&B needs to be banned. We need that Earth, Wind and Fire with the Isley Brothers back.
200w.gif

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the people in the Impala were cops, the car looks customized and they had a couple sitting on the sidewalk after the shooting

Here they are attending to Smith's wife

-e4571e415e85da7e.JPG

The people who may have been in the Impala

-52f896c3bde13333.JPG

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was just listening to Future the other day and the line "do you got the heart to kill a nikka" kept bothering me.

I'm like :snoop:

I listen to this at the gym or for entertainment. But not everyone else has common sense to not take it seriously.

Slice it how u want, but rap is the only music that advocates killing. And it's all aimed at Black ppl.
Rap Kkk music. Think about it. If you took the fact that most of your friends and you listen to it, listen with your eyes closed and think of the people who want to kill Blacks and say the n word. Who would it be? White supremacist and extremists.

West Atlanta, cocking hammers, No I do not talk to strangers... Close your eyes. Who thinks like that with us Black folks

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
@PhonZhi

They waking up to this demonic trash called rap

Man shut up with this nonsense. I'm so sick of people blaming rap music for people killing each other. Depression, revenge, financial woes, etc, could all be reasons why people kill one another.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Violence, drugs, sex ,gluttony,

Rap Kkk music. Think about it. If you took the fact that most of your friends and you listen to it, listen with your eyes closed and think of the people who want to kill Blacks and say the n word. Who would it be? White supremacist and extremists.

West Atlanta, cocking hammers, No I do not talk to strangers... Close your eyes. Who thinks like that with us Black folks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Scarface the movie did more then Scarface the rapper for me... Still thats aint to blame for all the shyt that happen to me... :usure:
How? Scarface is a two and a half hour movie you might have seen 8 to 10 times if you own the DVD. You might listen to hip hop in one day more than that. Add to that fact that you might have been like me or worse like most, you probably been listening since you were a kid.

I remember listening to Bones Thugs and Maka Makaveli as a kid.

I aint a killa but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy, next to getting p*ssy.

Stop it breh, Hip Hop has a way bigger impact on all of us than a fukking movie

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man shut up with this nonsense. I'm so sick of people blaming rap music for people killing each other. Depression, revenge, financial woes, etc, could all be reasons why people kill one another.
Hip Hop ain't no blame but it needs to go. White supremacy is the blame. Until you admit it, you aint solving shyt.

Hip Hop is like toxin. Is the toxin going to kill you? No. Can you die from toxins or be heavily effected? yes.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about it.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Hip Hop ain't no blame but it needs to go. White supremacy is the blame. Until you admit it, you aint solving shyt.

Hip Hop is like toxin. Is the toxin going to kill you? No. Can you die from toxins or be heavily effected? yes.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about it.

Yeah hip-hop is toxic, and his to blame for everything wrong with black people. :stopitslime: I'm not having this argument & derailing this thread.