Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Exactly. Any idiot with money can buy a gun. Anyway the report is saying it's road rage, but nikkas in here on some "he was probably listening to thug ass music" sounding like some damn c00ns smh.

These nikkas nutty as hell! Sounding worse than Fox News smh
when all else fails they blame rap music :heh:

bu bu bu but rap music bu bu its the music blah blah :laff:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism/ White Supremacy has our people so lost its sad. They want you to think we're so savage that we'd shoot a star NFL player because WE ran into the back of them. Maybe they ran into the car to slow it down, but I highly doubt they shot him simply because of a car accident.

I hear what you're saying but the tribalism shyt makes me sick. People of all races and backgrounds are humans at the end of the day, and humans do retarded shyt.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Thing is man in Dallas this shyt happens all the time because we are one of the worst in the nation in road rage.

Case in point some white lady cut off a white dude on the expressway about 6 years ago. The man was so mad that he followed this lady for miles. He then began ramming from behind and eventually rammed her making her car flip over into on coming traffic.

The lady car gets hit by a 18 wheeler killing her and everyone in her car.
I done had nikkaz threaten to throw bottles and bullets in my shyt on these roads mane. You right nikkas in Dallas got that road rage shyt bad

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I done had nikkaz threaten to throw bottles and bullets in my shyt on these roads mane. You right nikkas in Dallas got that road rage shyt bad

Breh kats in Dallas are so bad with the road rage and driving like they in the Daytona 500. That is another reason why there are so many damn accidents.

That is not even mentioning how kats in Dallas drive crazy whenever there is rain or when there is ice on the road.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Breh kats in Dallas are so bad with the road rage and driving like they in the Daytona 500. That is another reason why there are so many damn accidents.

That is not even mentioning how kats in Dallas drive crazy whenever there is rain or when there is ice on the road.
Yeah you gotta let em have it and not get caught up in that dale earnhardt shyt with em out here. nikka will have no insurance and damn near total yo shyt and burn off out here