Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin: how do you explain this sort of behavior before hip hop existed?

Was looking up to see the exact years bloods & crips formed and came across this excerpt, peep the artists:

" On March 21, 1972, shortly after a concert featuring Wilson Pickett and Curtis Mayfield, twenty youths belonging to the Crips attacked and robbed Robert Ballou Jr. outside of Hollywood Palladium."

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Stop it, she ain't fukk them dusty ass nikkas.
Well ...maybe she didn't...that doesn't mean she not a part of the cause...not even saying she is...but if this is foul play, why couldn't she be a part of this...she got shot too:ld:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
White kids are the biggest consumers of rap music, yet when they commit a crime I don't see anyone saying turn the rap music off
White people have role models, better guidance and come from places where two parent homes is the norm

All yall do is make excuses..

Hiphop is played out.. How many times can you hear the same bullshyt?

'We getting money'.. 'cook that crack'.. 'bytches aint shyt'.. 'i'm a tough guy cause i got my glock' :russell:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Racism/ White Supremacy has our people so lost its sad. They want you to think we're so savage that we'd shoot a star NFL player because WE ran into the back of them. Maybe they ran into the car to slow it down, but I highly doubt they shot him simply because of a car accident.

Breh this is another case of a low life race traitor killing another Black Man. Happens everyday in our communities. Happened to Malcolm X, happened to Sean Taylor, happened to many friends of mine:mjcry:

broller

Veteran
Daps
For ya'll that don't know NOPD has one of the worst reputations in law enforcement PERIOD. The corruption knows no bounds. You can throw almost anything in there besides road rage. 1- He knows he goes after that cop and its the worst thing possible, for him and everybody he knows. 2-Will could have been the fall guy people wonder where these movies get their ideas, well there you have it. I love my city but I only go home to visit aint no way i'm raising my kids there. Put it like this look at every cop movie where there is corruption and people getting set up and then look at this situation. On the surface, Will was a good dude and did a lot for the community,but behind closed doors we have no idea whats going on. Same thing with Steve McNair. Where he got killed was where the Titans housed they side chicks. I'm not speaking ill on the dead,especially someone I know nothing about, I'm just saying back home, there's a price for anything and anybody

:feedme:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
So basically this cop put out the picture with Smith on social media...the Cardale dude saw it, lost his shyt and did the worst. He probably felt betrayed by seein smith in the pic. Clear crime of passion imo. Social media ain't shyt.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So basically this cop put out the picture with Smith on social media...the Cardale dude saw it, lost his shyt and did the worst. He probably felt betrayed by smith seein the pic. Clear crime of passion imo. Social media ain't shyt.
The one who should be killed is the former cop