Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Violence, drugs, sex ,gluttony,
I think it is ridiculous how we as a race, embrace music like that.

It really hit me when i was in traffic at the light and i was bumpin somethin with some garbage lyrics talkin about "kill a nikka". I was next to a car with white ppl in it. I aint gon' lie. That shyt made me feel ashamed.

That type of music is TRASH.

RIP to Will Smith.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Matt504, it's seems like this might just be the truth. His daddy killed like Eric Gardner. Ain't no replacing your daddy. I honestly think if I saw a Black man in a pic smiling with my daddy murderer, I am doing the same. It's like why man, do you know this cacs history?

We gonna all have an opinion but sorry, if it was me, I'll probably do the same. At the end of the day, the issue no one will talk about is the system of white supremacy. It really is the root of this. When you really think about it. This man had a lot to lose. He has a business. Several. Children and a family and that anger of killing of what cacs did to his father like he's trash and getting away with it just never settle in.

Y'all can crucify him, but crucify me because I would have done the same. No one mean as much to me as my dad. No one but my mom, children and wifey. Still, he made a terrible decision. Terrible one. He should have left New Orleans for good.

I don't think you should be a gun owner pleighboi.:birdman:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip hop may not be the sole reason why dudes do this shyt but u lying to yourself if you don't think it's a factor. There's a spike in dudes abusing lean since future got hot. Coincidence? Even future said he doesn't do that shyt, it's just music but do people care? Nah...

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Annnnnndd the pseudo-psychologists and pseudo-criminologists are out in full force in is thread.

The-the-the-the-the-the coli.com!:mjlol:
These nikkas went full retard.

I bet you a stack that dude didn't even know what that police captain looked like.

Y'all watch too much TV

I'm now hearing smith wasn't driving his wife was. Can't confirm this tho.

My scenario

Ol boy ran into the back of Smith, he got out heated. The shooter got out and they talked shyt back and forth

The shooter might have turned to walk back to his car and smith knew what time it was and went back to his car to either leave or get his pistol. The shooter got to him and shot him more than likely in his back. The wife got two in the leg because she was sitting in the drivers seat.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I think it is ridiculous how we as a race, embrace music like that.

It really hit me when i was in traffic at the light and i was bumpin somethin with some garbage lyrics talkin about "kill a nikka". I was next to a car with white ppl in it. I aint gon' lie. That shyt made me feel ashamed.

That type of music is TRASH.

RIP to Will Smith.
We're grown breh

But can you imagine 14-18/ year old who listen to this trash daily...I mean every hour...
I'm keeping my kids away from rap music

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas went full retard.

I bet you a stack that dude didn't even know what that police captain looked like.

Y'all watch too much TV

I'm now hearing smith wasn't driving his wife was. Can't confirm this tho.

My scenario

Ol boy ran into the back of Smith, he got out heated. The shooter got out and they talked shyt back and forth

The shooter might have turned to walk back to his car and smith knew what time it was and went back to his car to either leave or get his pistol. The shooter got to him and shot him more than likely in his back. The wife got two in the leg because she was sitting in the drivers seat.

Pics clearly show Smith is slumped over in the driver's seat....I do agree that there was a fender bender, words were exchanged and then shots were fired.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
beautiful city... mass amounts of culture

They caught the cat that shot him. Road rage incident. Dumb criminal got indicted the same night....
Too many dumb ass, do nothing, brainwashed negros in NO

Negros who won't hesitate to shoot their black brotha.. But won't even raise their voice to the white man

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip hop may not be the sole reason why dudes do this shyt but u lying to yourself if you don't think it's a factor. There's a spike in dudes abusing lean since future got hot. Coincidence? Even future said he doesn't do that shyt, it's just music but do people care? Nah...
What about the millions of white/Asian/other kids who listen to his music and don't do lean?