Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
wear dashikis and kill other black men brehs

you really cant make that up
full
Sounds like something you'd parody.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's possible that someone forwarded the murderer this photo of Will Smith and it enraged him enough to go to the area to either find the police officer or Will. This definitely isn't over a fender bender, at this point I believe the murderer ran into the back of Will's car purposely.
After seeing that pic, this was a pre planned murder

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
For ya'll that don't know NOPD has one of the worst reputations in law enforcement PERIOD. The corruption knows no bounds. You can throw almost anything in there besides road rage. 1- He knows he goes after that cop and its the worst thing possible, for him and everybody he knows. 2-Will could have been the fall guy people wonder where these movies get their ideas, well there you have it. I love my city but I only go home to visit aint no way i'm raising my kids there. Put it like this look at every cop movie where there is corruption and people getting set up and then look at this situation. On the surface, Will was a good dude and did a lot for the community,but behind closed doors we have no idea whats going on. Same thing with Steve McNair. Where he got killed was where the Titans housed they side chicks. I'm not speaking ill on the dead,especially someone I know nothing about, I'm just saying back home, there's a price for anything and anybody

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's possible that someone forwarded the murderer this photo of Will Smith and it enraged him enough to go to the area to either find the police officer or Will. This definitely isn't over a fender bender, at this point I believe the murderer ran into the back of Will's car purposely.
My thing is why don't they ever kill the cacs.

Darren Wilson been need 10 to the dome. So as this cac. They always come after one of us. It makes no sense. Why?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For ya'll that don't know NOPD has one of the worst reputations in law enforcement PERIOD. The corruption knows no bounds. You can throw almost anything in there besides road rage. 1- He knows he goes after that cop and its the worst thing possible, for him and everybody he knows. 2-Will could have been the fall guy people wonder where these movies get their ideas, well there you have it. I love my city but I only go home to visit aint no way i'm raising my kids there. Put it like this look at every cop movie where there is corruption and people getting set up and then look at this situation. On the surface, Will was a good dude and did a lot for the community,but behind closed doors we have no idea whats going on. Same thing with Steve McNair. Where he got killed was where the Titans housed they side chicks. I'm not speaking ill on the dead,especially someone I know nothing about, I'm just saying back home, there's a price for anything and anybody
I didn't think about that. You right, their police force would be trying to kill everyone who knows him. Not just his family. Damn, the universal God really needs to take out all white people. They doing way too much and been doing so for over 600 years.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I was just listening to Future the other day and the line "do you got the heart to kill a nikka" kept bothering me.

I'm like :snoop:

I listen to this at the gym or for entertainment. But not everyone else has common sense to not take it seriously.

Slice it how u want, but rap is the only music that advocates killing. And it's all aimed at Black ppl.
Scarface the movie did more then Scarface the rapper for me... Still thats aint to blame for all the shyt that happen to me... :usure:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man, :mjcry:

While white people need to be banned, have their guns and any weapons remove as well as their power. We have to say most of us ain't in no mental state to have a gun. White supremacy has completely whooped our ass mentally. It's just the truth. With that said, as long as white supremacist system exist, it's mandatory for us to have guns.​
@Matt504, it's seems like this might just be the truth. His daddy killed like Eric Gardner. Ain't no replacing your daddy. I honestly think if I saw a Black man in a pic smiling with my daddy murderer, I am doing the same. It's like why man, do you know this cacs history?

We gonna all have an opinion but sorry, if it was me, I'll probably do the same. At the end of the day, the issue no one will talk about is the system of white supremacy. It really is the root of this. When you really think about it. This man had a lot to lose. He has a business. Several. Children and a family and that anger of killing of what cacs did to his father like he's trash and getting away with it just never settle in.

Y'all can crucify him, but crucify me because I would have done the same. No one mean as much to me as my dad. No one but my mom, children and wifey. Still, he made a terrible decision. Terrible one. He should have left New Orleans for good.