Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Whitlock retweeting all these:francis:

I was just listening to Future the other day and the line "do you got the heart to kill a nikka" kept bothering me.

I'm like :snoop:

I listen to this at the gym or for entertainment. But not everyone else has common sense to not take it seriously.

Slice it how u want, but rap is the only music that advocates killing. And it's all aimed at Black ppl.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whitlock retweeting all these:francis:

I'm not mad at what Sammy is saying. I like seeing these dudes being critical of hip hop, but hip hop aint the reason why dude shot Will

nikkas love blaming shyt on the "elites"

:pachaha:

:russ: You aint heard the government and elites are trying to start a race war.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is pure speculation and probably not the time to say it...but this is an Internet forum and we are trying to put pieces together...but Junior Gautlette aired out Will's wife for being a hoe...I'm not saying this is the case but he let it be know on the internet last July...this whole thing just reeks of a crime of passion...from the look on the suspects face to the fact that she was only shot twice in the legs...I think they were followed...and by the way dude(shooter) was in a hummer...you can see the rear spare tire dented from the hummers front towbar....meaning dude wasn't necessarily broke or busted either, meaning he possibly had something to lose...I'm sensing a crime of passion here.
Stop it, she ain't fukk them dusty ass nikkas.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Will was at dinner with cop who killed suspects dad? Either an insane coincidence or a motive.