Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I agree. If it was Smith celebrity, Hayes would be guilty the second-degree murder but the jury knocks it down to manslaughter. I feel the 8 women to 4 men ratio, play a part.

Sucks for Hayes, a stupid white boy and a drunk got him locked.

I hope judge gives him some leeway.

The dude tweets min for 20 years, but I keep looking for a min. manslaughter sentence in LA I can't find anything. I only see 40 years max.
No, his celebrity ENSURED a conviction of an otherwise innocent man. If Smith wasnt famous in NO and didnt ride around with police buddies, Hayes wouldnt have been convicted. They didnt conceded a murder conviction, thereby absolving celebrity influence. They in fact convicted a man that should be because of it.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Breh :deadmanny:

Sean Payton and Drew don't even live in New Orleans, them clowns I wanna say stay on the outskirts, some where in Metairie or Slidell

Man you live or be in the streets of New Orleans, you adapt real quick to the fukkery here, no matter who the hell you are, and trust and believe Smith adapted to the fukkery here.
It's a known fact Drew lives Uptown around Tulane.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Some of y'all seem to be slow.

If Smith is standing up(this is known from the trajectory of the bullet) when the bullet entered the left side of his body, and the other 7 are in his back at a trajectory that is consistent with Will being down and the shooter standing up. The threat was neutralized when Will went down, no need for the 7 other shots.
You're foolish to believe Hayes KNEW he
1. Hit Will
2. If he hit Will once and stopped, Will wouldn't rise up with a pistol and shoot back

You have all these assumptions in your post, but what happens if Will went "down" to duck getting shot at WHILE holding a pistol.
Exactly:camby:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
You're foolish to believe Hayes KNEW he
1. Hit Will
2. If he hit Will once and stopped, Will wouldn't rise up with a pistol and shoot back

You have all these assumptions in your post, but what happens if Will went "down" to duck getting shot at WHILE holding a pistol.
Exactly:camby:
I'm just stating facts from the case, you're the one with all the "what if" aasumptions.
This nikka think Will's body reacted normally from a fukking kill shot. You're some kind of special retarded.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm just stating facts from the case, you're the one with all the "what if" aasumptions.
This nikka think Will's body reacted normally from a fukking kill shot. You're some kind of special retarded.
nikka you are operating under the assumption that Hayes KNEW he hit Will and that Hayes KNEW Will didnt have a gun:dahell: While it being nighttime in da N.O of all places right after being aggressively battered by Will and his compadres

nikka you do realize people DROP to the ground all the time when shooting starts, you can drop to the ground and fire back at someone you dumb motherfukker

You doing all these assumptions, but if a 6'6 300 pound dude has to be put down, you gone only shoot at him once?:dahell: Or you gone shoot to make sure that big mufa is surely down?

Exactly.

nikkas acting like shooting someone twice is civilized and shooting them 8 times isn't:russ:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
nikka you are operating under the assumption that Hayes KNEW he hit Will and that Hayes KNEW Will didnt have a gun:dahell: While it being nighttime in da N.O of all places right after being aggressively battered by Will and his compadres

nikka you do realize people DROP to the ground all the time when shooting starts, you can drop to the ground and fire back at someone you dumb motherfukker

You doing all these assumptions, but if a 6'6 300 pound dude has to be put down, you gone only shoot at him once?:dahell: Or you gone shoot to make sure that big mufa is surely down?

Exactly.

nikkas acting like shooting someone twice is civilized and shooting them 8 times isn't:russ:
I'm just stating facts from the case, you're the one with all the "what if" asumptions.
You're some kind of special retarded.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Exactly.

He the type of retarded muhfukka to wait till he got a new a$$hole in his chest before even considering bustin