Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Well, go out here n just unload you're gun into somebody who's not perceived as a threat or no longer perceived as a threat because the 1st shot incapacitated the aggressor and see how ridiculous you look.
How are you supposed to know if someone is a threat? Do you advocate shooting a fukking warning shot? You don't operate in reality. Nothing you're saying is factual.

Listening to this mouthbreathing moron Stephen A talk about this right now is fukking annoying. Pandering like a motherfukker. fukk Will Smith and his whore wife.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Based on what? Now you're just making shyt up.
It was in the Autopsy report, tweets were posted. 1st shot entered Will's body thru his left side, went thru lungs, pierced arteries. That was the killer shot, 2 shots to the back were survivable if they would have been the only shots.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
How are you supposed to know if someone is a threat? Do you advocate shooting a fukking warning shot? You don't operate in reality. Nothing you're saying is factual.

Listening to this mouthbreathing moron Stephen A talk about this right now is fukking annoying. Pandering like a motherfukker. fukk Will Smith and his whore wife.
Well, you better fukking know they're a threat to your life before you start unloading off into someone. Y'all nikkas are retarded.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You sound ignorant, cause that 1st shot did Will in, was no need for the other shots.

You're right, Hayes could totally tell at night that the first shot killed Will Smith.:dead:.

This isn't Call of Duty. You shoot until the perceived threat is stopped. You're really telling me Hayes should have it did know the first shot killed Smith while emotions are running high?:martin:.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
You're right, Hayes could totally tell at night that the first shot killed Will Smith.:dead:.

This isn't Call of Duty. You shoot until the perceived threat is stopped. You're really telling me Hayes should have it did know the first shot killed Smith while emotions are running high?:martin:.
I didn't say he had to know, but a man go from standing to slumped over after 1 shot. There is no need to pump several more into his back. What part of that do you not understand?

Y'all keep thinking you can keep pumping bullets into someone when they aren't considered a threat or no longer a threat.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I didn't say he had to know, but a man go from standing to slumped over after 1 shot. There is no need to pump several more into his back. What part of that do you not understand?

Y'all keep thinking you can keep pumping bullets into someone when they aren't considered a threat or no longer a threat.
You're a fukking moron. Done

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Y'all better stop watching so much TV, nikkas get hit with .45 cal bullets while it's destroying vital organs is enough to neutralize the perceived threat. No need to put 7 more bullets into a person while they are on the ground, no longer up right, which is enough opportunity to get away from the threat.

You seem so confident, even though your post showed you are ignorant of what you are talking about.
Placement with a 22lr in the right place will neutralize a threat instantly, in real life though, its extremely hard to hit vitals on a moving target, and unless your are using revolver magnum cartridges, the rounds don't have enough energy as a projectile and of itself. Fact is you are trained if you are a LEO, military, or in self defense situations that once a situation rises to needing to fire your weapons and use lethal force, you fire until the threat is neutralized and there is no limit to the amount of shots fired.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Some of y'all seem to be slow.

If Smith is standing up(this is known from the trajectory of the bullet) when the bullet entered the left side of his body, and the other 7 are in his back at a trajectory that is consistent with Will being down and the shooter standing up. The threat was neutralized when Will went down, no need for the 7 other shots.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Breh :deadmanny:

Sean Payton and Drew don't even live in New Orleans, them clowns I wanna say stay on the outskirts, some where in Metairie or Slidell

Man you live or be in the streets of New Orleans, you adapt real quick to the fukkery here, no matter who the hell you are, and trust and believe Smith adapted to the fukkery here.

What is wrong with staying on the outskirts. How is that clown shyt? They make millions of dollars and you want them to be on the block. Some of you people make no sense.

And for your information. Drew Brees lives on Audubon St.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What is wrong with staying on the outskirts. How is that clown shyt? They make millions of dollars and you want them to be on the block. Some of you people make no sense.

And for your information. Drew Brees lives on Audubon St.

Man I couldn't care less where they stayed, I was simply replying to a question. They don't need to be on my block or any block in New Orleans.

Never said it was clown shyt, I just called them clowns...bozos...busters...that is just a word I refer to them as breh.