Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
He the type of retarded muhfukka to wait till he got a new a$$hole in his chest before even considering bustin
1st. Nah, I wouldn't never put myself in that situation. 2nd If the situation was unavoidable I wouldn't not have let it escalate to the point where I got to shoot an unarmed man in the back 7 times.

I see you'd either be that retarded nikka sitting in prison for killing somebody over a damn fender bender or you'd be that dead retarded nikka.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
nikka think New Orleans the only place that nikkas are getting killed. Yeah nikka you're dumb.

You ain't no street nikka cause yo ass would be dead or in prison right now with your retarded thought process.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikka think New Orleans the only place that nikkas are getting killed. Yeah nikka you're dumb.

You ain't no street nikka cause yo ass would be dead or in prison right now with your retarded thought process.
Go to New Orleans and act like Will was acting then:sas2:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Retarded, I don't have to go that far. You're too dumb to figure that out.
Naw naw, Imma be in N.O this weekend:sas1:We can meetup and I'll record you re-enacting what Will did to some random 6'6 300 Black guy:sas2:

Im sure it will turn out just fine:gladbron:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
You keep proving my point. Go listen to your retarded inspirational speaker, Gucci...lol

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
No, his celebrity ENSURED a conviction of an otherwise innocent man. If Smith wasnt famous in NO and didnt ride around with police buddies, Hayes wouldnt have been convicted. They didnt conceded a murder conviction, thereby absolving celebrity influence. They in fact convicted a man that should be because of it.

Sorry breh, I disagree. If Smith was some random cat, The jury wouldn't care and convict him of murder. I think how big this trial was jury more attentive. It took them 5 hours of deliberations. Yall disagrees, but the jury couldn't get past the 8 shots without definitive knowing Smith had a gun in his hand. It sucks because Hayes wasn't the aggressor but was the triggerman.

Daps
It was in the Autopsy report, tweets were posted. 1st shot entered Will's body thru his left side, went thru lungs, pierced arteries. That was the killer shot, 2 shots to the back were survivable if they would have been the only shots.

Dude, that wouldn't necessarily mean that shot stopped him immediately.

Are you arguing that Hayes should not have fired at all or that Hayes fired too many times?