Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Cardell was never shot and he never claimed anyone shot at him. What about Smiths character leads you to believe that he had one registered gun and one dirty gun? How does that make any sense? What leads you to believe that Smith had a circle of friends that would have a dirty gun when they knew they were going to dinner with someone in law enforcement?

:heh: Cuz he was a 34 y/o nikka from Queens who had made NO his home. He may have been famous from playing in the pros, but take that football shyt away for a second and I'd say it ain't really a stretch to say it he probably was a cocky shyt talking nikka who thought he could move in the streets.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:heh: Cuz he was a 34 y/o nikka from Queens who had made NO his home. He may have been famous from playing in the pros, but take that football shyt away for a second and I'd say it ain't really a stretch to say it he probably was a cocky shyt talking nikka who thought he could move in the streets.
Its crazy that im being looked at as a cac or c00n in this thread when yall are the ones making assumptions about the victims character to justify him being murdered... Sound familiar?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy that im being looked at as a cac or c00n in this thread when yall are the ones making assumptions about the victims character to justify him being murdered... Sound familiar?

My dude, did you not follow the trial or are you just picking things out of the air?

Anyone with a sense of intelligence would see how the state covered this shyt up and how their case was weak as shyt.

Dude it's a known fact that Will Smith put hands on his wife, dude was 3 times over the limit and let me let you in on something.. In New Orleans, you have someone getting out the car, cursing and trying to fight you...forget that, anywhere in America, but more so in N.O. your life is in danger.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
My dude, did you not follow the trial or are you just picking things out of the air?

Anyone with a sense of intelligence would see how the state covered this shyt up and how their case was weak as shyt.

Dude it's a known fact that Will Smith put hands on his wife, dude was 3 times over the limit and let me let you in on something.. In New Orleans, you have someone getting out the car, cursing and trying to fight you...forget that, anywhere in America, but more so in N.O. your life is in danger.
Nothing you said in this post brings me to the conclusion that someone needed to die that night. Ray Rice knocked his girl out but im not gonna say he deserves to die the next time he drinks too much.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
May the Savage Coward rot foreva:pacspit:

...hope Will's:rip: family can seek some type of solace, tho:mjcry:

The rare occasion when justice is actually served:wow:

Daps
What makes Hayes a better human being than Will Smith? There is a group of rowdy drunk people somewhere in the world right now as I type this but no one is gonna die because of it. Smith has no criminal history, Hayes has a history of carry a gun illegally. How many people that own businesses need to be driving around while illegally carrying a gun if you dont have a shady side to yourself? None of us were there but I doubt the rowdiness was one sided. It was two men who werent trying to back down and one took it further than necessary.

Cardell was never shot and he never claimed anyone shot at him. What about Smiths character leads you to believe that he had one registered gun and one dirty gun? How does that make any sense? What leads you to believe that Smith had a circle of friends that would have a dirty gun when they knew they were going to dinner with someone in law enforcement?

It's comments like these which suggest you haven't been paying attention to this case at all. :snoop:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Never called you a Cac or c00n my brother. I don't know you one way or the other. Just responding to something you said I didn't agree with

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nothing you said in this post brings me to the conclusion that someone needed to die that night. Ray Rice knocked his girl out but im not gonna say he deserves to die the next time he drinks too much.

Not trying to change your opinion, you have that, just like I have mines. I know most dudes that live in New Orleans and I am sure other parts in America, would have reacted in the same manner.

Not stating he deserved to die because he was drunk, The situation was dude stated he was going back to his SUV and going to get his gun, while his wife trying to hold him back, which she failed to do and he's drunk and mad. That's a either me or him situation. Why was Smith even shot in his SUV? He went back to his SUV for something eh? Wasn't to go and get his information to exchange with dude come on now.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
In New Orleans, you have someone getting out the car, cursing and trying to fight you...forget that, anywhere in America, but more so in N.O. your life is in danger.

That by itself tells me all I need to know about what type of dude Will Smith was. A nikka from NYC who retired from the Saints but still made NO his home and was used to running around at night in the streets of New Orleans. Getting wasted, tooled up, clicked up riding 2-3 cars deep bar hopping, and hanging with a white boy who pushing a Black SS Impala no less. Lmao. You already know Smith was a shyt talking nikka running around thinking he was a G. Pretty sure Sean Payton and Drew Brees be in the fukking house down there before 9 pm.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bullet in wifes leg wasnt tested

Y'all really going to hold on to that as if that is what turns the case. Wasn't Will's gun tested and it wasn't fired? Now there is a second imaginary gun. And for all the retort about Will and his crew being drunk and hotheads they didn't shoot nor kill anyone that night.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That by itself tells me all I need to know about what type of dude Will Smith was. A nikka from NYC who retired from the Saints but still made NO his home and was used to running around at night in the streets of New Orleans. Getting wasted, tooled up, clicked up riding 2-3 cars deep bar hopping, and hanging with a white boy who pushing a Black SS Impala no less. Lmao. You already know Smith was a shyt talking nikka running around thinking he was a G. Pretty sure Sean Payton and Drew Brees be in the fukking house down there before 9 pm.

Breh :deadmanny:

Sean Payton and Drew don't even live in New Orleans, them clowns I wanna say stay on the outskirts, some where in Metairie or Slidell

Man you live or be in the streets of New Orleans, you adapt real quick to the fukkery here, no matter who the hell you are, and trust and believe Smith adapted to the fukkery here.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
And palling around with ex cop fixers like ceravolo who were by his side to clean up his messes

And wasn't there some backstory regarding one of Smith's cop friends who years before had killed Hayes's father? I remember that being a point of interest when the shooting first happened

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really going to hold on to that as if that is what turns the case. Wasn't Will's gun tested and it wasn't fired? Now there is a second imaginary gun. And for all the retort about Will and his crew being drunk and hotheads they didn't shoot nor kill anyone that night.

I don't think (and someone can correct me) any gun was tested. it may have been, but that bullet fragment in her leg makes or breaks the case in my opinion, just think about it and again you have your opinion, but if Will Smith gun went off while tussling with his wife and he shot her, Hayes as he stated, thought dude was shooting at him, thus him firing his weapon. So who knows breh, who knows.