Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
What happened to the gun Smith was alleged to have threatened Hayes with retrieving and using on him? Someone in this thread said no gun was ever recovered
Prosecution said it was lodged between the seats. Originally when this first happened, police said there was no gun at all, but then a few days later said there was a gun in Smith's car.
However, the glove compartment was opened in Smith's car. Detective said the impact of the crash could of caused that, but all of the papers in the glove compartment were intact :mjpls:
There was a witness (Weedy aka Warnisha Hudson) who told the defense PI she saw a white man reach into the car and take a gun out of it. She told defense PI she was too afraid to testify. The defense mistakenly thought this white man was former cop Billy Cervalo.

However.....
There was another white man at that the scene (Johnathan Whipple) who partied with Smith and Hernandez that was driving the Impala. He was never called to testify by the prosecution :mjpls:

I'm thinking there were two guns in Smith's car that night. One in the glove compartment and the other stuck between the seats.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
RIP Will Smith. Life aint a rap video, we dont need cats like Hayes walking the streets.

:what:fukk you mean breh? Hayes seemed like a good dude. A real good one actually. Dude owned his own business, was a good father to his seed, and didn't have a criminal record like that. Will Smith on the other hand out here dragging his wife down the street and getting behind the wheel smashed and woofing up on random strangers. And that's in public. You already know he probably put them hands on her behind closed doors and who knows what this hot headed nikka did in the past that NOPD swept under the rug. This entire situation is fukked up but Hayes ain't the bad guy. Ain't gonna act like Will Smith is a super villain but this nikka ran up with his boys on a another man and got his ass lit up. I gives a fukk what a jury of "my peers" says about it, patna in the streets Will Smith is dead fukking wrong 100% of the time. He got what's coming to him if you ask me. That nikka was feeling himself, he was 34 with a check running around NO feeling entitled. And I'm sure this wasn't no isolated incident. I'd bet the farm it's some brehs in the NO right now that's gotten punked out by this nikka in the past just off him being not only a ex Saints player but just him being a big nikka overall. That night he ran up on the wrong nikka and got his candle blew out. Karma don't give a fukk if you famous. Think you brolic and argue with random strangers in public nikka. One day one of them randoms will dump a clip at your head.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Prosecution said it was lodged between the seats. Originally when this first happened, police said there was no gun at all, but then a few days later said there was a gun in Smith's car.
However, the glove compartment was opened in Smith's car. Detective said the impact of the crash could of caused that, but all of the papers in the glove compartment were intact :mjpls:
There was a witness (Weedy aka Warnisha Hudson) who told the defense PI she saw a white man reach into the car and take a gun out of it. She told defense PI she was too afraid to testify. The defense mistakenly thought this white man was former cop Billy Cervalo.

However.....
There was another white man at that the scene (Johnathan Whipple) who partied with Smith and Hernandez that was driving the Impala. He was never called to testify by the prosecution :mjpls:

I'm thinking there were two guns in Smith's car that night. One in the glove compartment and the other stuck between the seats.

:wow: ... my gosh...

So said gun was never listed as an exhibit and admitted into evidence?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

However.....

How many average joes are smart enough to hide a gun that was never even fired? You would have to have 20/20 hindsight that this case was going to come down to whether your boy was just justifiably murdered. Im only hiding a gun if it was used to commit a crime aka I shot somebody with it.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:what:fukk you mean breh? Hayes seemed like a good dude. A real good one actually. Dude owned his own business, was a good father to his seed, and didn't have a criminal record like that. Will Smith on the other hand out here dragging his wife down the street and getting behind the wheel smashed and woofing up on random strangers. And that's in public. You already know he probably put them hands on her behind closed doors and who knows what this hot headed nikka did in the past that NOPD swept under the rug. This entire situation is fukked up but Hayes ain't the bad guy. Ain't gonna act like Will Smith is a super villain but this nikka ran up with his boys on a another man and got his ass lit up. I gives a fukk what a jury of "my peers" says about it, patna in the streets Will Smith is dead fukking wrong 100% of the time. He got what's coming to him if you ask me. That nikka was feeling himself, he was 34 with a check running around NO feeling entitled. And I'm sure this wasn't no isolated incident. I'd bet the farm it's some brehs in the NO right now that's gotten punked out by this nikka in the past just off him being not only a ex Saints player but just him being a big nikka overall. That night he ran up on the wrong nikka and got his candle blew out. Karma don't give a fukk if you famous. Think you brolic and argue with random strangers in public nikka. One day one of them randoms will dump a clip at your head.
What makes Hayes a better human being than Will Smith? There is a group of rowdy drunk people somewhere in the world right now as I type this but no one is gonna die because of it. Smith has no criminal history, Hayes has a history of carry a gun illegally. How many people that own businesses need to be driving around while illegally carrying a gun if you dont have a shady side to yourself? None of us were there but I doubt the rowdiness was one sided. It was two men who werent trying to back down and one took it further than necessary.

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
How many average joes are smart enough to hide a gun that was never even fired? You would have to have 20/20 hindsight that this case was going to come down to whether your boy was just justifiably murdered. Im only hiding a gun if it was used to commit a crime aka I shot somebody with it.

"Average joes" hide guns all the time breh. Tossed out car windows, thrown in the garbage, picked up with a tshirt and whisked away. When I was a git I found a .380 in the grass walking thru the park. Pretty sure didn't nobody drop that shyt out they pocket and didn't notice it. Somebody did some dirt and tossed that bytch. Just cuz you don't have situational awareness in the streets doesn't mean that the rest of us "average joes" out here don't have it either.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

However.....

Yup, if Smith wasn't reaching for a gun, can someone explain why was he reaching over the console?
There is a group of rowdy drunk people somewhere in the world right now as I type this but no one is gonna die because of it.
If the group of rowdy drunk people get into a hit and run, one of them gets out the car, takes his shirt off, screams "I'm gonna kill you nikka" and the other guy is pushing his wife who's trying to get him to calm down before going to get his gun, somoene might.

Smith has no criminal history
9080199-small.jpg

None of us were there but I doubt the rowdiness was one sided. It was two men who werent trying to back down and one took it further than necessary.

Testimony from people with Smith and independent witnesses stated that Smith and his party were the only aggressors.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
"Average joes" hide guns all the time breh. Tossed out car windows, thrown in the garbage, picked up with a tshirt and whisked away. When I was a git I found a .380 in the grass walking thru the park. Pretty sure didn't nobody drop that shyt out they pocket and didn't notice it. Somebody did some dirt and tossed that bytch. Just cuz you don't have situational awareness in the streets doesn't mean that the rest of us "average joes" out here don't have it either.
Cardell was never shot and he never claimed anyone shot at him. What about Smiths character leads you to believe that he had one registered gun and one dirty gun? How does that make any sense? What leads you to believe that Smith had a circle of friends that would have a dirty gun when they knew they were going to dinner with someone in law enforcement?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yup, if Smith wasn't reaching for a gun, can someone explain why was he reaching over the console?

If the group of rowdy drunk people get into a hit and run, one of them gets out the car, takes his shirt off, screams "I'm gonna kill you nikka" and the other guy is pushing his wife who's trying to get him to calm down before going to get his gun, somoene might.

9080199-small.jpg

Testimony from people with Smith and independent witnesses stated that Smith and his party were the only aggressors.
Smith was the aggressor yet no one ever landed a punch, Smith was slumped over his steering wheel and his friend wasnt even a imminent enough threat for Hayes to ever fire in his direction so at what point in this madness was 8 shots ever necessary?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
What makes Hayes a better human being than Will Smith? There is a group of rowdy drunk people somewhere in the world right now as I type this but no one is gonna die because of it. Smith has no criminal history, Hayes has a history of carry a gun illegally. How many people that own businesses need to be driving around while illegally carrying a gun if you dont have a shady side to yourself? None of us were there but I doubt the rowdiness was one sided. It was two men who werent trying to back down and one took it further than necessary.

Not even up on the specifics of Hayes record but that gun charge looks like some normal round the way shyt to me. Don't know LA concealed carry laws but they probably like my state. You can carry in your car but if you don't a CC permit it has to be on the seat naked with the clip out. He probably was riding around with it under the seat and they found it. He could posses a gun, he just stretched the issue and had it where it wasn't supposed to be. It's a fukked up law that makes regular brehs out here protecting themselves fall into that web and it makes them look like criminals. The fact they knocked it down to a misdemeanor kinda tells me that too. The system fukked up for real, but if you get caught with a concealed gun they will usually knock it down to a lesser charge long as you don't have no crazy long record. So let's not act like Hayes was some AK toting goon out here breh.

Smith got charged with dragging his wife down the street. Charges was dropped but if he would've been convicted he wouldn't have been able to have a gun. And like I said before I'm sure Smith was dragging the shyt out her ass at home. Only reason this shyt came to light was cuz it was in public and somebody else probably called 12. And what sack chasing bird gonna fukk her meal ticket up and press that issue in the courts? Stop acting like Smith the good guy and Hayes the evil goon who killed him