Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Fuzzy_Dunlap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The manslaughter conviction seems to suggest that this is precisely what it came down to. The jury felt the eight shots went too far.
I was on a jury where we had to decide between 1st, 2nd and manslaughter. Manslaughter is basically you were in fear for your life but used unreasonable force. In the case I was on it was a gang murder so it was different but he got 3yrs for manslaughter (time served), and 20 yrs for the use of a gun to commit a crime. Made worse cuz they were in opposing gangs, so the judge basically gave him max sentence anyway.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:manny: not at all sure why some of you are so surprised. I guess y'all got caught up in the theatrics and testimony that at the end of the day wasn't gonna matter. You aren't gonna shoot a man 8 times in his back and hit his wife twice, neither in possession of a weapon and expect to get off. That was never gonna happen regardless of victim. His use of lethal force wasn't justifiable IMO and I've said that from jump there was no reasonable fear for his life in this circumstance. Some may see it differently, we all aren't built the same, but if you decide to kill someone in self defense you better be sure you can prove it.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:manny: not at all sure why some of you are so surprised. I guess y'all got caught up in the theatrics and testimony that at the end of the day wasn't gonna matter. You aren't gonna shoot a man 8 times in his back and hit his wife twice, neither in possession of a weapon and expect to get off. That was never gonna happen regardless of victim. His use of lethal force wasn't justifiable IMO and I've said that from jump there was no reasonable fear for his life in this circumstance. Some may see it differently, we all aren't built the same, but if you decide to kill someone in self defense you better be sure you can prove it.
Bullet in wifes leg wasnt tested

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If your ass is drunk and acting like an a$$hole with ya drunk homie taking his shirt off tryna throw hands. Then you say you're going to your car to grab the burner, I'm putting your dumb Darwin'd ass down.

8 shots takes about 1.5 seconds to leave the chamber. Y'all need to get over the number of shots.

fukk Will Smith. Stupid ass has nobody to blame but himself

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Unfair as shyt. I thought John Fuller had this one. who the hell were the jurors
Retired saints players that never got a chip so they decided to wear one on their shoulders...

But in all seriousness, this is bullshyt. I bet joe mcknights killer walk right out of there and go back to collecting warships in his damn mommas basement in a year or so. So tired of human jurors. The man pulled over and everything and smith just takes off on some fukk you nikka shyt.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
If your ass is drunk and acting like an a$$hole with ya drunk homie taking his shirt off tryna throw hands. Then you say you're going to your car to grab the burner, I'm putting your dumb Darwin'd ass down.

8 shots takes about 1.5 seconds to leave the chamber. Y'all need to get over the number of shots.

fukk Will Smith. Stupid ass has nobody to blame but himself
Yeah and maybe the NRA will attempt to help your black ass beat the case:russell:
Being a trigger happy hot head doesnt work when you are black. Hayes wanted to catch a body that night and now he has decades to think about how macho of a guy he is while rotting away in his cell.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah and maybe the NRA will attempt to help your black ass beat the case:russell:
Being a trigger happy hot head doesnt work when you are black. Hayes wanted to catch a body that night and now he has decades to think about how macho of a guy he is while rotting away in his cell.
Lol @ him wanting to catch a body. Celebrity is the only reason Hayes is gonna do a bid. If Drew Brees and the rest of those Saints fakkits weren't strolling around Hayes would likely be a free man