Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Thought it said that all guns were tested and that Hayes gun was the only one fired.

That is the state's argument, I'm sure Fuller is trying to plant the story of police ineptness and potential misconduct, so we don't know if all the guns they tested were all the guns really there that night.

Again it seems the state wouldn't even need to relay on gun residue in this situation if its a potential question, Smith's wife was shot twice they should be able to tell from the injury if it was consistant with 9mm or 45acp

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you were a juror, from what you've heard/read, what are your thoughts...there is plenty more I assume left from the prosecutors to try and do but who is winning this battle thus far in your opinion?
Defense is really way ahead.

Everything turned with the Rich Hernandez testimony.

Even Will smiths wife admitted she was trying to restrain him which proves that Will was the aggressor and Hayes was simply standing his ground before it escalated further.

They prosecutors called Kevin O'Neal which was :mjlol: Fuller had him answering rhetorical questions while shytting on every angle the prosecutors presented. He made sure to keep him up there as long as he can while the state clumsily objected at the end :russ:

The independent witness testimony is absolute fukking ether. the fact they didn't bother contacting crucial witnesses or obtain video :mjpls:

I'm no law grad but goddamn no wonder Fuller routinely beats these bums. They're fukking clowns breh

Then again cacs are demonic and will always find a way to convict a nikka. Thankfully this ain't as bad as the Walter Scott jury there are 4 black people and that can sway things.

to summarize FREE BEAR

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If hayes can prove to a jury of his peers that he reasonable felt fear of death or serious bodily harm he has grounds for doing what he did and that includes using lethal force to stop Smith from following up on the threat.

Its your opinoin Smith wasn't reaching for anything, we don't know, but so far we have the wife saying he kept a gun in the glove box, we have fact that there was a gun in his car, we have a witness who is a police officer saying it looked like Smith was reaching for the glovebox.

So for you to claim its ludicrious for anyone to believe Smith was reaching for a gun shows you aren't objectively looking at the pattern and order of events presented by Smith's family and friends as well as Hayes.

On top of that, we still don't know if it was Hayes that actually shot Smith's wife, it could possibly have been Smith

The fukk. A dead man cannot be reaching for anything. He is dead, reaching is an action. He cannot perform such action because he is incapable because he is dead. Unless the gun was in his hand you can't say he was reaching for it.

And proving he was in fear of his life is bullshyt especially when he made sure the victim wouldn't be able to tell his side. Any time one of these cases make mainstream a p*ssy is always involved. Hayes, Zimmerman, Gasser

It's scary to read some of you are willing to be ok Hayes going free just because you've been convinced Will was the aggressor, which isn't a punishable by death offense. He didn't present at any moment and imminent threat to Hayes. It can't be proven Will was going for the gun, he didn't have a gun in hand. Hayes executed him on the street. It's as simple as that for me. I don't know, maybe I'm just not as scary as some but I'm not going to execute someone just because they are angry at my and possibly state they are going to kill me especially considering I know I'm armed.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The fukk. A dead man cannot be reaching for anything. He is dead, reaching is an action. He cannot perform such action because he is incapable because he is dead. Unless the gun was in his hand you can't say he was reaching for it.

And proving he was in fear of his life is bullshyt especially when he made sure the victim wouldn't be able to tell his side. Any time one of these cases make mainstream a p*ssy is always involved. Hayes, Zimmerman, Gasser
nikka take your dusty ass the fukk on.

Crying like you Will Smiths kin.

:camby: