Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The fukk. A dead man cannot be reaching for anything. He is dead, reaching is an action. He cannot perform such action because he is incapable because he is dead. Unless the gun was in his hand you can't say he was reaching for it.

Are you really this dense?:what:.

Maybe the gun wasn't in his hand because he was shot WHILE REACHING FOR IT. Your "reaching for it is an action is an action" is correct, but makes you look like a fool as he never actually reached it because he was shot before he could possible kill the defendant.

If someone is angry, intoxicated, and says they are going to get a gun and kill me, they are getting shot, period. If your "pride" and ego is too big to think that shooting someone to defend yourself is wrong, then good luck to you if you're ever in a situation like Hayes.:manny:.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You're not making any sense, breh.

Explain to me how a dead man reaches for a gun or anything. I'll wait....He could have been reaching, if he was even reaching, for anything, just because a gun is present in the car how does one honestly deduce that someone incapable of reaching for anything at the moment they see him was in fact reaching for the gun that was in the car.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Are you really this dense?:what:.

Maybe the gun wasn't in his hand because he was shot WHILE REACHING FOR IT. Your "reaching for it is an action is an action" is correct, but makes you look like a fool as he never actually reached it because he was shot before he could possible kill the defendant.

If someone is angry, intoxicated, and says they are going to get a gun and kill me, they are getting shot, period. If your "pride" and ego is too big to think that shooting someone to defend yourself is wrong, then good luck to you if you're ever in a situation like Hayes.:manny:.

I don't believe in killing anyone in response to the words they have spoken to me. Maybe we just come from two different walks of life, but I'm not executing someone on the street just because they said they were going to do something. And has it proven that Will was not aware of Hayes gun first? It certainly doesn't sound like Hayes had to retreat to his car to arm himself. How do we know WIll's response wasn't in response to being made aware Hayes was armed. This is the problem when only one man is left alive to tell the tale.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don't believe in killing anyone in response to the words they have spoken to me. Maybe we just come from two different walks of life, but I'm not executing someone on the street just because they said they were going to do something. And has it proven that Will was not aware of Hayes gun first? It certainly doesn't sound like Hayes had to retreat to his car to arm himself. How do we know WIll's response wasn't in response to being made aware Hayes was armed. This is the problem when only one man is left alive to tell the tale.

Not all words are created equal though. It's one thing to talk about "messin' you up" and another saying you are going to get a gun. Once the threat of getting a gun/killing someone is mentioned, especially when it's combined with an altercation and alcohol being involved, I'm not taking that chance. If you're fine losing your life over not calling someones hand when they say they are going to get a gun, that is your call. However, I'm not giving up my life in an attempt to call a possible bluff.:manny:.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Not all words are created equal though. It's one thing to talk about "messin' you up" and another saying you are going to get a gun. Once the threat of getting a gun/killing someone is mentioned, especially when it's combined with an altercation and alcohol being involved, I'm not taking that chance. If you're fine losing your life over not calling someones hand when they say they are going to get a gun, that is your call. However, I'm not giving up my life in an attempt to call a possible bluff.:manny:.

Why not just leave, retreat to safety, or take a defensive position, considering the fact that you are aware that you are armed as well. Shooting someone until they are dead, multiple times in their back, and also shooting their wife wouldn't be option #1 for me. But hey in this day in age a lot of people relish the opportunity to feel justified to let them slugs go. I just don't get it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Why not just leave, retreat to safety, or take a defensive position, considering the fact that you are aware that you are armed as well. Shooting someone until they are dead, multiple times in their back, and also shooting their wife wouldn't be option #1 for me. But hey in this day in age a lot of people relish the opportunity to feel justified to let them slugs go. I just don't get it.

Hayes doesn't have to explain why he didn't leave, he was a legal right to be where he was, that is SYG.
If you wanted to leave fine, he doesn't have the legal burden to attempt to do so before using force (lethal force) to eliminate what he believed was a reasonable threat of fatal harm or serious bodily injury. period.

Daps
Explain to me how a dead man reaches for a gun or anything. I'll wait....He could have been reaching, if he was even reaching, for anything, just because a gun is present in the car how does one honestly deduce that someone incapable of reaching for anything at the moment they see him was in fact reaching for the gun that was in the car.

Didn't have to wait long, Bucci Mane explained it pretty succinctly pretty quickly :mjlol:

Even outside of that ridiculous assertion you keep repeating about him reaching whilst dead, the rest of your posts seem to be suggesting Hayes needs to prove his innocence. That's not how the justice system works.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Didn't have to wait long, Bucci Mane explained it pretty succinctly pretty quickly :mjlol:

Even outside of that ridiculous assertion you keep repeating about him reaching whilst dead, the rest of your posts seem to be suggesting Hayes needs to prove his innocence. That's not how the justice system works.
Man just doesn't understand shyt about the legal system, he is a Will Smith fan and its clear he is solely posting on emotion.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Man just doesn't understand shyt about the legal system, he is a Will Smith fan and its clear he is solely posting on emotion.

I understand the legal system and what has to be proven in court, I am not talking in that sense, I'm talking more from a common sense standpoint. Maybe that is where I am losing y'all. Yes the legal system and SYG helped, Zimmerman, Hayes and Gasser in their cases. All of them may possibly get off. Do I agree with it no, am I saying legally its wrong, no. Not sure why that is so hard to understand.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
---
I understand the legal system and what has to be proven in court, I am not talking in that sense, I'm talking more from a common sense standpoint. Maybe that is where I am losing y'all. Yes the legal system and SYG helped, Zimmerman, Hayes and Gasser in their cases. All of them may possibly get off. Do I agree with it no, am I saying legally its wrong, no. Not sure why that is so hard to understand.

You aren't even talking common sense, you aren't even saying anything deep or challenging enough to lose anyone.
We see what you are saying and think its based on emotionalism, not logic

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
---

You aren't even talking common sense, you aren't even saying anything deep or challenging enough to lose anyone.
We see what you are saying and think its based on emotionalism, not logic

So logic by the majority here is preferring to argue that Hayes was justified in killing Will Smith instead of taking less lethal approaches in resolving the situation. And you seem to have been following this case, has it been proven Will was not aware of Hayes gun prior to possibly announcing he was going to get his own? When did Hayes make it apparent he was armed?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So logic by the majority here is preferring to argue that Hayes was justified in killing Will Smith instead of taking less lethal approaches in resolving the situation. And you seem to have been following this case, has it been proven Will was not aware of Hayes gun prior to possibly announcing he was going to get his own? When did Hayes make it apparent he was armed?

Logic is you don't act violently and rowdily, threaten to kill someone and then in the process of acting on that threat be shocked if someone stops you before you can fulfill it.

So far Kevin O'Neil is the only one saying he told Hernandez and another white guy to get back when they charged at him and that he had a gun. Also no one in the smith camp hhas said they saw hayes get out the car with a gun in hand, as a matter of fact one witness said while Smith was hand checking Hayes , hayes was telling him to stop and back up with no gun present

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I agree with Hayes's decision from BOTH a legal standpoint AND a common sense standpoint. Not having to use lethal force is always going to be a preferable option, but when your life is on the line (with someone saying they have a gun), non-lethal force is not always the result.

Scenario:

You and a group of five people have been out drinking and get into an argument with myself and a few of my friends. Emotions are high and I have to be held back from going to you. I mention that I have a gun and that I'm going to kill you. Do you really turn your back towards me and walk away with a chance that I put one in the back of your head, or possible eight?