Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Fuller and Daniels, with 2 ATG defense witness performances after prosecution fumbled yesterday with the wife and putting hernandez on the stand.
I was scared for my wife so I left her there.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Some of you would make awful jurors because y'all are distracted by the theatrics of the case instead of the known facts. A man was shot about 8 times, many times in his back. That isn't justified just because the victim had a gun in his car. The line for being justified in SYG among the public is getting way too low. This case and the McKnight case displays that

If the perp was white and Fuller wasn't the defense attorney 99% of you would no be rooting for him to get off.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt :damn:

This is a massacre brehs

If you were a juror, from what you've heard/read, what are your thoughts...there is plenty more I assume left from the prosecutors to try and do but who is winning this battle thus far in your opinion?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Some of you would make awful jurors because y'all are distracted by the theatrics of the case instead of the known facts. A man was shot about 8 times, many times in his back. That isn't justified just because the victim had a gun in his car. The line for being justified in SYG among the public is getting way too low. This case and the McKnight case displays that

If the perp was white and Fuller wasn't the defense attorney 99% of you would no be rooting for him to get off.
I guess he should have waited til Smith had the gun in his hand pointed at him huh :ehh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

You seem to think your ignorance of the law and basing your opnion on ignorance and emotionalism has an effect on those of us who think logically.
If you pull your gun out in defense (you only have the cover to do so in the event that you think your life is reasonably in danger) if that is the case, it doesn't matter if you shoot once, twice, or 8 times, you fire until the threat is subdued. On top of that if Smith said he was going to get a gun after threatening Hayes and his other friend is already trying to attack him and calling him slurs, Hayes doesn't "owe" him the right to grab the gun and draw down.

So you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.