Will Smith felt broken after failure of "After Earth"

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:mindblown: I still don't understand why folks act like "After Earth" was a HOT GARBAGE 1/5 stars movie. The movie about a 3/5 average movie.
You're insane. That shyt was unwatchable. Not even a one star for that filth. Nothing in that movie was fun, worked, or anything.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
after earth was far from being the worst movie of 2013 but you would never know it judging from the reviews. it was medicore at best and maybe faulty at worst, but it was NOT the hot mess the critics made it out to be.

felt like a 2/5 movie for me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People actually defending this shyt. Yea, it wasn't car wash DVD status, but that doesn't mean its not unwatchable. It honestly looks like M Night and Smith purposely sabotaged that picture

And even if that wasn't true, what is true, is it flopped and Will took a L and learned a lesson. Shyt if it gets him doing interesting movies again without worrying about being number one at the box office and he has a great 2nd half of his career like Denzel has continued to have, we should all be thankful.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
And even if that wasn't true, what is true, is it flopped and Will took a L and learned a lesson. Shyt if it gets him doing interesting movies again without worrying about being number one at the box office and he has a great 2nd half of his career like Denzel has continued to have, we should all be thankful.
Even Will admitted it was a failure. His stans need to admit it too

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
wtf,...
nikka you crazy and I gave ae a great rating of 2.5.
gog = the space odyssey like adventure we were supposed to get in xmen III.
one of the few comic flicks done exactly right in the likes of tdk, spidey ii, and xmen ii, crow, ghost world, 300.

Art Barr
GoG was pure garabage that had the same concepts that been regargitated time after time again. I hated that shyt.

AE was a completely original concept and a more personal film with a postive black image that people hated because there wasnt enough explosions and action. Cacs like blake griffen and @Mikey2Toes cant stand to see a black sci fi done right. Then when one actually shows up black people complain and see that horrible flick GoG, foh.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
GoG was pure garabage that had the same concepts that been regargitated time after time again. I hated that shyt.

AE was a completely original concept and a more personal film with a postive black image that people hated because there wasnt enough explosions and action. Cacs like blake griffen and @Mikey2Toes cant stand to see a black sci fi done right. Then when one actually shows up black people complain and see that horrible flick GoG, foh.

Question tho breh: What if I saw it and just didn't like it? Am i not supporting my race or not supporting my culture

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You're insane. That shyt was unwatchable. Not even a one star for that filth. Nothing in that movie was fun, worked, or anything.
You act like you watched a Uwe Boll flick, are you kidding me??

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

you tweaked't.
plus, I wrote favorable reviews for ae and you can search for I think it was ziggiy's thread on it.
yet, and still....
gog, shyts on hordes of Sci fi and comic book movies and in no way shape or form.
is ae anywhere near as good a film as gog.
there is no way for you to validate ae being better than gog, at all, period and you know it.

Art Barr