Will Smith felt broken after failure of "After Earth"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
after earth was a good movie. i figure a lot of the random hate stems from will smith putting his son on w/o the jewish cosign, and the inherent disdain for anything relating to black fatherhood.
Are you saying not a single Jew had a hand in the making if that film? Not everything is race. After earth was fukking trash. How did you nikkas stay awake during that shyt? His son is a terrible Actor. I'm glad that he is getting groomed into a future star because I generally like Jaden more than the average person, but the movie just wasn't good.
After Earth was a good kids movie and overdramatic fakkits act like its the worst thing ever. Comparable or better than Maze Runner, Divergent, Hunger Games. But somhow people act like its worse than Twilight.
I'm glad I haven't wasted any time or money watching that other trash then if after earth is the comparison.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Are you saying not a single Jew had a hand in the making if that film? Not everything is race. After earth was fukking trash. How did you nikkas stay awake during that shyt? His son is a terrible Actor. I'm glad that he is getting groomed into a future star because I generally like Jaden more than the average person, but the movie just wasn't good.

I'm glad I haven't wasted any time or money watching that other trash then if after earth is the comparison.
Shyt the movie wasnt bad. yes, race play a part because they said so themselves numerous times

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If will smith can't get it done, they will not let anybody else take that chance. You heard what they say about black actors, even denzel(equalizer)

Budget $55 million[2]
Box office $192.3 million[2]

thats an even better example. i dont know how a movie can bring in 150 mil and still be considered a flop

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Budget $55 million[2]
Box office $192.3 million[2]

thats and even better example. i dont know how a movie can bring in 150 mil and still be considered a flop

All depends on the budget and the marketing budget breh. If I make a movie for 150 mil but it only makes 200 or 250, then that's an L I gotta take. If I shoot it for 55 and it makes 150, that's a big big W

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I actually watched After Earth twice, once in cinema and again via torrent. Seriously it wasnt that bad, nikkas act like it was Darkness or something. Watching a black scifi was refreshing. I wonder how many black people supported this, replace this with chinese actors, same plot, story, writing everything and the asian market would have broken the fukking box office. I wonder how much support Will got from his own......

It also doesnt help that M. Sham is black balled behind the scene. Even Will couldnt help him. Will shouldnt take it personally, his next movie will be gold and if he gets off his ass and makes that Pharaoh movie, he could very well be in top form again.