Will Smith felt broken after failure of "After Earth"

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Deadass, the movie was not that bad, it was average. People have just suscribed to the collective sheep think that it is all time bad when it is not. Dap to the poster that said they liked it better than Guardians of the Galaxy, cause I feel the same way to. I'm not gonna say After earth is a classic but Guardians was overrated hyped marvel hype.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Deadass, the movie was not that bad, it was average. People have just suscribed to the collective sheep think that it is all time bad when it is not. Dap to the poster that said they liked it better than Guardians of the Galaxy, cause I feel the same way to. I'm not gonna say After earth is a classic but Guardians was overrated hyped marvel hype.

But I saw it and didn't like it, is that cool?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
after earth was a good movie. i figure a lot of the random hate stems from will smith putting his son on w/o the jewish cosign, and the inherent disdain for anything relating to black fatherhood.

:mjpls:

Bingo. We can't even let black fatherhood shine on film. If it were cacs...... :mjpls:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this shyt why this nikka won't be mike lowery again? Fukk all that will and get back on the grind

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
After Earth was better then Guardians of the Galaxy IMO.

If people didnt think the hate for AE was solely because of M. Knight, then you havent been paying attention. :smh:

wtf,...
nikka you crazy and I gave ae a great rating of 2.5.
gog = the space odyssey like adventure we were supposed to get in xmen III.
one of the few comic flicks done exactly right in the likes of tdk, spidey ii, and xmen ii, crow, ghost world, 300.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I enjoyed it too....folks were clapping in the theatre after the movie ended. I don't understand the hate

the science fiction portion of the movie is well written.
the problem is the cinematography and pacing from m.night being as boring and uneventful as the last airbender.

Art Barr