Almost ruined?

KG-confused.jpeg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reasons why no one likes After Earth

1. People felt duped with Jayden being the main character. People want to see Will, not his son.

2. Jayden is a mediocre actor at best, some of those scenes were cringe worthy

3. M Night

that's what it boils down to....people wanted will, not his son....cause AE is a decent movie, but jayden doesnt hold scenes like will can, and the movie focused mostly on jayden....

also, i give will props for putting his son on, but the way he's forcing him is turning people off to receiving him....besides the karate kid, will hasnt really given him a chance to go out on his own and establish himself...think if he let that happen and played the background more (just getting him roles, funding movies, etc.), people would receive jayden more....

as for jayden, i think he has a chance to be a decent to good actor if he appiled himself...he and will really need to quit bullshytting and get him that static shock role if DC ever makes anything static shock wise....

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
If people dont wanna see Jayden then how come his first movies was making more money then his fsthers first movies....like Kung Fu kid made a whopping 350 million off a 40mil budget....yet people dont wanna see him??? :what:

As i said, let this be Bradley Cooper and some white child actor and the rating and money would be better.

Remake of a popular movie, Jackie Chan, Karate:camby:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Remake of a popular movie, Jackie Chan, Karate:camby:
Bullshyt, like all remakes fare well, and if he wasnt doing Rush Hour then Jackie has always been a flop in the West so miss me with that. :childplease:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
that's what it boils down to....people wanted will, not his son....cause AE is a decent movie, but jayden doesnt hold scenes like will can, and the movie focused mostly on jayden....

also, i give will props for putting his son on, but the way he's forcing him is turning people off to receiving him....besides the karate kid, will hasnt really given him a chance to go out on his own and establish himself...think if he let that happen and played the background more (just getting him roles, funding movies, etc.), people would receive jayden more....

as for jayden, i think he has a chance to be a decent to good actor if he appiled himself...he and will really need to quite bullshytting and get him that static shock role if DC ever makes anything static shock wise....

Honestly I think that's what it came down too. People want to see Will. If you wanna get your son started that's cool. But don't pull an Okie Doke like he did. Give him his own vehicle, he doesn't need to be in a 100 million dollar franchise right off the bat. Get him some coming of age shyt with other young actors

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Earth was NOT a black movie, breh :heh:So buying rap albums is supporting black music and not the white corporations that get 90% of the profits, but because its a black rapper being flashed all over media, buying rap albums is supporting black music, right? :heh:I'm not trying to be mean, but you really need to learn about how race and racism operate breh.

What is a "black movie"

The lead actors are black

Will Smith's company overbrook was the lead the production company, and will came up with the story

which has books released under the After Earth name following the same universe

KangCraSS

Bytch Killa
Daps
Reppin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOWN
Maaaaaaaaan shidddd That nikka been sittin on a couple of M's for sometime , fukk outta here with that broken shyt.
Thats to get people to spend more money .....but :yeshrug:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well he back to having a white woman as his love interest in Focus so it seems that he learned not to stray to far from the plantation...