Will Smith believes Fresh Prince fell off when Carlton wanted to kill people.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I think the Shark Vault was Ashley poppin’ with “Make Up Your Mind”.

Okay Will, you wanna help your cousin. Great.
But word? You broke into the radio station and fake requested her song a bunch of times to play it out?

The bar li’l dude hit Will with still burns: “It’s weak - last week.”

Yeah.
When you can tell the show is using itself to get other ventures popping off, that’s a signal the thrill is gone.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hillary was bad. Nikkas don't know. Everybody wanted that. Look at her in Major Payne then come back and talk about it.

major-payne-lg.jpg
Yeah I loved her more when she wasn’t Hilary Banks. This movie and Class Act.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I felt like Will was acting like Martin Lawrence in the last 2 seasons. It felt forced and corny.
Trying to keep up with Carlton. Will was annoying with all that extra screaming and stuff he would do. Man when Carlton let loose he was on fire lol. The trix rabbit speech, the chicktionary scene, the Oh God no scene, dude was killing it. Will just got annoying to me.

Menna

All Star
Daps
At least this time, it's not about Jada or the rest of his family. :manny:

Will Smith on when exactly ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ jumped the shark

Cliff notes:

-According to Will, the storylines were getting hokey and it was harder to maintain the freshness.

-"Bullets over Bel-Air" was where Will thought Fresh Prince officially jumped the shark.

-John Amos encouraged him to end the show with dignity while he had the chance, because the network didn't care about the bond he had with the rest of the cast.

-The show's contract was up after season six, and Will decided that it would be the last season while season five was still in production.

Also, he wanted to fukk Karyn Parsons (Hilary), but Karyn was like :mjtf: and didn't want anything to do with it.

Will Smith Reveals ‘Fresh Prince’ Co-Star Karyn Parsons Rejected Dating Him, Shares Why He’s Glad She Did
The show was great and had great years what does he or people want a 15 year show??? whatever it was great and history and it didnt last for ever...cares ... Will need to worry more about Jada than why his successful show didnt last 3 more years

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Hillary was bad. Nikkas don't know. Everybody wanted that. Look at her in Major Payne then come back and talk about it.

major-payne-lg.jpg
Yup she was always grade A. Her character on the show was annoying is why she lost points. People have a hard time separating actors and actresses from their characters on tv.

I remember one actress receiving death threats to her dog for trying to break up Jim and Pam in The Office for example :mjlol: