wiley banned from youtube,spotify,instagram,youtube,tiktok over anti-Semitic posts

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You obviously do otherwise you wouldn’t be going back and forth with me
giphy.gif

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Ben Shapiro is a non-entity that’s scrounging for table scraps. That Milo guy, Richard Spencer, Alex Jones, etc all got deplatformed.

I can understand hating Israel for being an apartheid state, but to still think Jews run the world is outright retarded and childish. It’s crazy because TLR will high five when Trump shyts on immigrants or whatever, then turn around and act like a cabal of Jews are the problem. :mjlol:

Jews are the ceos and board members of many prominent media companies and banks. They are also heads of many political think tanks and foundations. I don't know why yall Cac Jews are embarrassed about shyt you can Google.

Also the founders of Google, Larry Page and Sergey Bin are both Jewish. Imagine that. :ohhh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Jews are the ceos and board members of many prominent media companies and banks. They are also heads of many political think tanks and foundations. I don't know why yall Cac Jews are embarrassed about shyt you can Google.

Also the founders of Google, Larry Page and Sergey Bin are both Jewish. Imagine that. :ohhh:
They're also mostly men :ohhh:
I don't see why you brehs aren't as adamantly trying to take down the patriarchy.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Exactly! And how TF they get him banned from a Chinese platform. They got juice in China like that too :dahell:
No the Chinese are white supremacists too. Well more so they agree with white supremacist talking points. It’s largely because they are a “conservative” society so a large portion of ‘em parrot the fukkery