wiley banned from youtube,spotify,instagram,youtube,tiktok over anti-Semitic posts

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Meanwhile Candace Owen, Tucker Carlson and other racists are free to continue with their anti-Black crusade without any consequences whatsoever.
:stopitslime:
That’s sounding real familiar all over social media, unfortunately. Anytime we pick up momentum to speak up against the anti- black crusade or expose facts as what they are. Just like @GPBear is doing right now with no consequence which is why he feels bold enough to do it, but “other” posts are mysteriously deleted or derailed while the opposition continues with their bait tactics.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Hitler did nothing...

Let me stop but if the Jews keep up I'm going to go ahead and say it I'm going to go ahead and finish the sentence.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh he's CANCELLED, cancelled :picard:
The irony of that coming from you, the fact that you cancelled yourself and the 100th time that you’ve changed your username in the 2.5 years that I’ve been on this site and yet you’re never officially cancelled. Neither is that white boy @GPBear but there are black posters who can never come back or if they speak up, they get push back.
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hitler did nothing...

Let me stop but if the Jews keep up I'm going to go ahead and say it I'm going to go ahead and finish the sentence.
Then they’ll have a reason to ban you from this site- we need voices like yours. Don’t fall for the bait and switch despite the smoke and mirrors. It’s really amazing how many chances and opportunities white people get and the latitude they are afforded when it comes to racism but if a black person speaks on history, posts knowledge- it’s automatically a red flag for being inciteful. Then people in this thread wonder why black people don’t have a formal code of opposition. It takes control and ownership to get things done but nothing gets done when you let habitually offensive white people or off code black people control the narrative.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@GPBear
You negged me for what?
You're agreeing that this guy should be silenced for just stating his opinion?
Negged back moron
Hold this Rep. fuk that cac, anytime the smallest opposition to them gets vocalized, they run in like the frail fickle faggits that they are. Never fails. @GPBear what the fuk did you neg him for, white boy?? Let’s hear why you negged a black poster for speaking his points and voicing his opposition and support for causes that you can’t relate to??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@GPBear why did you Meg me for this breh?

Tell me where I lied.
Oh word, he negged you too?
But he can go around saying shyt like this and making generalizations which is highly offensive- not to mention “a bunch of black dudes” Coming from a white person is disrespectful in itself.
ITT: A bunch of black dudes agreeing with Donald Trump

:yeshrug:
:mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he thinks Jewish opinions matter more:mjpls:
White boy came through with a neg for me too, he’s in full temper tantrum mode - you know he’s in his feels when these cacs have no control of content matter.
:mjpls::wow:
he’s aggravated after coming off that 18 month ban, no one who matters gave a shyt that he was gone; so he has to make up for lost time.