wiley banned from youtube,spotify,instagram,youtube,tiktok over anti-Semitic posts

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of him before but I just looked him up on Spotify and he still there.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol:
That’s not what I think at all, I think the opinion that Jews are some secret cabal is fukking stupid.
But when you think and say this it’s an opinion, do as you say but not as you do, as long as it’s not about Jews, huh cac?? You accuse those who believe in Christianity and other religions- are a “cabal of satanists”. Basically you feel entitled enough to say what the fuk you want at it about black people, but your bytch ass wants to go in a negging spree on black posters who feel how they do.
For those keeping track at home:

God told Abraham to kill his son Isaac, and that was the foundation of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Anybody who thinks it’s okay to kill your child because God told you to, is insane. But literally every Christian, Muslim, and Jew have been brainwashed into accepting it.

If anything, the only thing that makes me think there is a devil is Christianity, because it’s so fukking demonic and evil. If Satan were to start a religion, it would probably involve a lot of sacrificial acts, genocides, and a heaping dose of pedophilia. Catholics make a compelling argument that they’re really agents of Satan. :obama:

you talk a lot of big shyt to be bringing your own words right back on you- any belief that you goes against your opinion is “satanic or evil” and here you are being fukkin stupid with your assumptions . I wonder what the penalty would be if a black person had this type of feedback about Jews on an open forum or on social media:
You do know the idea of a benevolent all-powerful being creating a universe where damn near everything is constantly rebelling against it makes no sense whatsoever, right?

You follow a religion that was FOUNDED by a guy who was told by “an angel” to kill his children. How many crazy white women drown their kids because voices told them to? And y’all think for some reason, because it happened thousands of year ago, that that’s the person you’re going to follow.

Again, a religion founded by child sacrifice, who mutilate their children’s genitals. Freud taught us what happens as a kid effects people severely later on, taking a knife to kids dikks explains why so many Christian nations turn out to be hyper-aggressive monsters.

The whole thing is corrupt, because behind it all is the idea that you can do anything (even kill your kid) so long as god told you to. And sometimes, god will tell you to kill something else instead of sacrificing (a goat instead of Isaac) and that only furthers the idea that it’s okay to kill other people, which is why America is constantly attacking other countries: they’re all scapegoats in the evangelicals mind. Despots then convert their countries to Christianity, because saying “go kill the others, it’s what god told me to do” is built into the system, and nobody questions it because all your fairy tales include a demented, allegedly benevolent omnipotent being, who seems to spend most of its time in the Old Testament killing everybody.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he thinks Jewish opinions matter more:mjpls:
This explains it - he’s of Jewish ancestry and has a right to say what he feels about black people but say one word about Jewish people and that’s when it matters - @Crude Abolitionist see what I mean at not letting them bait you, white boy knew exactly what he was pushing you to say so he can go hit that “report” button with a quickness- the privilege of that j word caucasity.
You type in all caps with piss poor punctuation skills, and then when someone calls you an idiot, say "NO UR JUST A FUCCIN ANTISEMITE" :francis:

I'm not "TOO FUCCIN DENSE" to see that some people on this board don't fukk with me for being white, or having jewish ancestry, or for my political opinions, or because I think Freestyle Fellowship is the GOAT musical group, or of a list of other reaons. I just don't blame every disagreement I have on a messageboard on antisemitism, because that's a cop out, and a really unethical one at that.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Oh word, he negged you too?
But he can go around saying shyt like this and making generalizations which is highly offensive- not to mention “a bunch of black dudes” Coming from a white person is disrespectful in itself.
people are weird. also, i now utilize the ignore button hellllla. it's been great. that wierdo sccit is no more in my world. life on the coli is swell.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This explains it - he’s of Jewish ancestry and has a right to say what he feels about black people but say one word about Jewish people and that’s when it matters - @Crude Abolitionist see what I mean at not letting them bait you, white boy knew exactly what he was pushing you to say so he can go hit that “report” button with a quickness- the privilege of that j word caucasity.
Again, just putting words in people's mouths :mjlol:
"Say one word" I've vocally criticized Israel multiple times, in this thread no less. It has nothing to do with not being able to criticize jewish people, it has to do with the stupid idea that jews are some secret cabal that runs the world. It's a dumbass conspiracy theory. Flaunting antiquated antisemitic stereotypes doesn't constitute a valid criticism of judaism, jewish people, israel etc. it's just idiotic nonsense.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again, just putting words in people's mouths :mjlol:
"Say one word" I've vocally criticized Israel multiple times, in this thread no less. It has nothing to do with not being able to criticize jewish people, it has to do with the stupid idea that jews are some secret cabal that runs the world. It's a dumbass conspiracy theory. Flaunting antiquated antisemitic stereotypes doesn't constitute a valid criticism of judaism, jewish people, israel etc. it's just idiotic nonsense.
That’s your own words. Dude stfu with all that cac rambling and white boy bytch banter, everyone knows what you’re on and it’s just a matter of time before you are out of here again for that stretch. Your whole schtick is to criticize every oppositional black post but when it comes to your own shyt, you try to remove yourself from the controversy. Foh quoting me like you have any credibility. That’s why your dumb ass is looking stupid now after being caught up in the same behavior that you spazzed on this thread about. Your whole “belief system” and organization within this forum is built on “do as thou whilst” - yeah I said it. How is that for your cabal of criticism? Fuk you and your mind game manipulation- you don’t tell any black person on here what or how to think, you word isn’t law just bc you want it to be so. You say all that but we are not the ones getting banned and exposed - Let me stop bc I know how you white boys run to get threads locked, cry derailment or booted with that behind the scenes show of support when you start getting your asses handed to you. Running up in black discussions to emote bc negs are your only source of control. Can’t fight your own damn battles just like your people did with the UK dude in the OP - you might have numbers but black people have heart which is why you continue to feel threatened by us... (*awaits snarky white boy response and repeat usage of the word “idiot”)
:sas1::unimpressed:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
That’s your own words. Dude stfu with all that cac rambling and white boy bytch banter, everyone knows what you’re on and it’s just a matter of time before you are out of here again for that stretch. Your whole schtick is to criticize every oppositional black post but when it comes to your own shyt, you try to remove yourself from the controversy. Foh quoting me like you have any credibility. That’s why your dumb ass is looking stupid now after being caught up in the same behavior that you spazzed on this thread about. Your whole “belief system” and organization within this forum is built on “do as thou whilst” - yeah I said it. How is that for your cabal of criticism? Fuk you and your mind game manipulation- you don’t tell any black person on here what or how to think, you word isn’t law just bc you want it to be so. You say all that but we are not the ones getting banned and exposed - Let me stop bc I know how you white boys run to get threads locked, cry derailment or booted with that behind the scenes show of support when you start getting your asses handed to you. Running up in black discussions to emote bc negs are your only source of control. Can’t fight your own damn battles just like your people did with the UK dude in the OP - you might have numbers but black people have heart which is why you continue to feel threatened by us... (*awaits snarky white boy response and repeat usage of the word “idiot”)
:sas1::unimpressed:
You're delusional. :mjlol:
One sentence you're telling me how I'm always getting banned, next sentence it's I'm a white boi that runs and gets threads locked down.
Is it oochie wallie or one mic, am I a bytch with no credibility or am I some puppeteer :mjlol:

Netto-uyoku - Wikipedia

Keep ranting tho :umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One sentence you're telling me how I'm always getting banned, next sentence it's I'm a white boi that runs and gets threads locked down.
Is it oochie wallie or one mic, am I a bytch with no credibility or am I some puppeteer :mjlol:

Netto-uyoku - Wikipedia

Like I said - (insert snarky white boy comment) . The thing that you got you temporarily banned was thinking that you can run your mouth here with your cackling, which is why you are here now for engaging in the same shyt. Dummy. Notice how you are not permanently banned and neither is that other white boy hewbrew or the Pakibot poster for your race baiting repeatedly. But y’all three will be the first ones reporting black posters, comments or whining in threads for perceived offenses that you do to other people. That’s what the fuk I said.

How dumb are you for the lack of comprehension? Of course, you resort to quoting played out rap hip hop lines that you imitate from black people bc it’s trendy- no type of originality from your people. The fact that you quote Wikipedia source material is equally comical. Did you make it past high school or are you one of those white rejects who fukked up your privilege therefore you roam around, aimless thinking you can feel internet importance bc you failed at life? Your lack of education is showing. Kind of makes sense how you talked yourself off of here multiple times but still coming back where you are rejected by the masses - weirdo self inflicted punishment jackass type shyt.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Like I said - (insert snarky white boy comment) . The thing that you got you temporarily banned was thinking that you can run your mouth here with your cackling, which is why you are here now for engaging in the same shyt. Dummy. Notice how you are not permanently banned and neither is that other white boy hewbrew or the Pakibot poster for your race baiting repeatedly. But y’all three yell be the first ones reporting black posters, comments or whining in threads for perceived offenses that you do to other people. That’s what the fuk I said.

How dumb are you for the lack of comprehension? Of course, you resort to quoting played out rap hip hop lines that you imitate from black people bc it’s trendy- no type of originality from your people. The fact that you quote Wikipedia source material is equally comical. Did you make it past high school or are you one of those white rejects who fukked up your privilege therefore you roam around, aimless thinking you can feel internet importance bc you failed at life? Your lack of education is showing. Kind of makes sense how you talked yourself off of here multiple times but still coming back where you are rejected by the masses - weirdo self inflicted punishment jackass type shyt.
Shows how much you know, I was permabanned, I had to appeal it, and cook or whoever reduced the ban. I'm clearly an eminence gris pulling strings behind the scenes. :mjlol:
You're right, no type of originality, lack of education, hence why I compared you to far-right Japanese incels. Just a barrel of cliches Netto-uyoku - Wikipedia

You're clearly educated, so maybe instead of casting aspersion on my academic career, you should stop constantly spewing antisemitic drivel that makes you sound like a babbling lunatic and stick to valid criticisms instead of dated stereotypes.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Like I said - (insert snarky white boy comment) . The thing that you got you temporarily banned was thinking that you can run your mouth here with your cackling, which is why you are here now for engaging in the same shyt. Dummy. Notice how you are not permanently banned and neither is that other white boy hewbrew or the Pakibot poster for your race baiting repeatedly. But y’all three will be the first ones reporting black posters, comments or whining in threads for perceived offenses that you do to other people. That’s what the fuk I said.

:lupe::deadmanny:i feel like i'm back in scarlem....

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Netto-uyoku - Wikipedia

This dumb white faggit talks about delusion but here he is being white and quoting a lyric stated by a black man, while inserting himself into a conversation among black people and failing at his tries to speak on credibility as a cac in black culture.

The jokes write themselves with this fool. This is the type of lack is self awareness cac shyt is why no one takes you seriously.
:laff: