wiley banned from youtube,spotify,instagram,youtube,tiktok over anti-Semitic posts

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Maybe Voting will help
It won’t. It hasn’t. Taxation without representation. Just look at D.C majority black, no governor even though it has a huge population. If they had a governor he/she would invariably have to do good for the majority black populace. And guess what happens then? Social outcomes for BP would be great. Then the question becomes why are bp fairing so well in D.C and not other places. The answers would prove the point we’ve been making for years. YAll cacs systematically keep us down. Straight demons.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
They're also mostly men :ohhh:
I don't see why you brehs aren't as adamantly trying to take down the patriarchy.

I personally think many forms of patriarchy are problematic. That’s another story.

keep being obtuse though.

Do you have any idea how less than 3 percent of the population can dominate so many sectors though:
Jews Dominate Forbes Rich List

no other ethnic group compares.

why aren’t you guys proud of this? And why do you all act like it’s a lie or “conspiracy” :jbhmm:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
Trust homie sometimes I wonder if these folks that don’t get it even want to learn so they’ll understand. Fuuuuuuuuuck

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I personally think many forms of patriarchy are problematic. That’s another story.

Do you have any idea how less than 3 percent of the population can dominate so many sectors though:

why aren’t you guys proud of this? And why do you all act like it’s a lie or “conspiracy” :jbhmm:
Then the rest of the truths will have to come to light.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But bro, guess what? Those hoods are deprived of resources on purpose so the males will crash and burn and the females will abort children. It’s literally a part of their strategy to destroy black peoples.

The Irish and Italian neighbourhoods had the same issues these black ghettos now have. Guess what tho, governments created whole industries and allowed unions to redress the lack in their communities. Firefighting, police-work, construction became their means to address poverty.

Meanwhile at every turn when we make strides as a group, Tulsa, Harlem, black Wall Street in Miami , etc etc. Whenever we establish our own economic infrastructure which enable us self-reliance they destroy it.

Again the point of all of it is to sustain a black underclass to do their dirty work. Continue to elevate the minds of our youth and I truly believe we can all get on code like Neely wants us to, then there is no need for a leader. Our mindset will liberate us. fukk the world , we all we got.

Ain't that the truth

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Ben Shapiro is a non-entity that’s scrounging for table scraps. That Milo guy, Richard Spencer, Alex Jones, etc all got deplatformed.

I can understand hating Israel for being an apartheid state, but to still think Jews run the world is outright retarded and childish. It’s crazy because TLR will high five when Trump shyts on immigrants or whatever, then turn around and act like a cabal of Jews are the problem. :mjlol:

When did I say anything about Jews running the world you white retard?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Cause if they get too self absorbed it' would be amazingly easy for them to self destruct with greed and envy and lust. Having so many resources I'm pretty sure those people want to stay relative and level headed about that cause all that power is a lot to hold

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjpls: @Nicole0416 this explains a lot
I just got banned from a thread for calling out cac/c00n shyt while posting research details and facts against a group of posters calling black Americans -“lazy, uneducated, dumb, unmotivated, unaccomplished, and underachievers”
while comparing us to white achievements and foreigners. But this @GPBear has been banned from the site multiple times for spewing his noted racially inflammatory comments; still running around white and reckless In this thread and others. Seems like the more we speak in opposition, the more intolerable shyt gets. Then when it gets pointed out - it’s called derailment and that cac’s whole persona is one huge character of inciteful delusion and destruction. Fukkin Willfully flippant white people And white aligners with their constant intrusion.

Daps
I just got banned from a thread for calling out cac/c00n shyt while posting research details and facts against a group of posters calling black Americans -“lazy, uneducated, dumb, unmotivated, unaccomplished, and underachievers”
while comparing us to white achievements and foreigners. But this @GPBear has been banned from the site multiple times for spewing his noted racially inflammatory comments; still running around white and reckless In this thread and others. Seems like the more we speak in opposition, the more intolerable shyt gets.
It’s not even hidden anymore and inviting a potential neg train. He’s trying to infiltrate a safe space that black people have to speak their mind.