wiley banned from youtube,spotify,instagram,youtube,tiktok over anti-Semitic posts

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Who on Earth is wiley?
tenor.gif

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

there is no one that has had literally every platform taken away from them for saying things about Black people. Or any other minority.

straight up racist still have access to internet platforms, so let’s not act like it’s the same.

I don’t understand how people like you and sccit (I have him blocked) post on this site knowing that most people on here don’t fukk with Zionism.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Wiley is the UK Kanye. Both legends in the game, both always on some dumb shyt. Kanye says slavery was a choice and now is running for POTUS. Wiley says whatever the fukk he said :whoa: and now...:damn:

The game...too rough :whew:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No,

show me a famous person that has had every platform And revenue stream taken away from him in unison.

the laws are different in Britain and the police run up on ppl for different things so showing me some twat got arrested for making racist messages is anecdotal.

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
Pewdie pie is a confirmed racist/antisemite he exist well
On YouTube

There's a countless list of youtubers saying ****** etc but they just put out an 'apology' video and all is forgiven. These labels will still continue to make money off wiley in the background while silencing him. If he was a hot new artist things might have played out differently but he's not that useful to the Jews pocket.