Why yall ain't tell me Phoenix was this ratchet

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im not sure what scale everybody is using to determine ass size but arizona is not the place you come to for phat asses, LOL. but if you are already here, they are mostly out west or southwest like Laveen. big asses are almost exclusively on black women, but most mexican women are not built rectangular either, they are built just like white women. native american women are on the extremely flat butt side, however.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
im not sure what scale everybody is using to determine ass size but arizona is not the place you come to for phat asses, LOL. but if you are already here, they are mostly out west or southwest like Laveen. big asses are almost exclusively on black women, but most mexican women are not built rectangular either, they are built just like white women. native american women are on the extremely flat butt side, however.

At ASU I see a lot of phat assed Mexican women. The native girls are the ones with the horrible bodies like you said. Guess it can depend where you are.

But yeah the black girls are #1:mjgrin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I been out here since Sunday. Every single night it's been some shyt. I walk to get some food rn and a nikka is laid out in the parking lot with paramedics around him, just got shot or something :gucci:
:mjlol:
where you at bruh? which side are you on?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lotta Chicago nikkas out there
i think i told you this before, but yeah we practically serve as a 2nd home to you chicago nikkas:russ:

so much so that we even have a Harold's Chickens opened down here,

Original Harold's Chicken | Serving satisfied customers since 1950. | Chicago, IL | Hazel Crest, IL | Country Club Hills, IL | Oak Forest, IL | Lansing, IL | South Holland, IL | Chicago Heights, IL | Aurora, IL | Gary, IN | Merriville, IN | Minneapolis, MN

thats how many of yall are down here.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
tempe is short term ratchet since these are college students acting a fool until it is time to get a job. scottsdale wishes it was beverly hills. glendale is dangerous with the gun violence
your off about glendale

its the maryvale area that has the gun violence.

glendale has some fukkery tho
I see random sprinkles of black people in Glendale in those tourist spots be having me all :jbhmm:

I didnt know people got clapped like that in Glendale.....
because he got the area wrong

glendale has fukkery and is on the west valley where some of the shyt happens

but its south of Glendale not in it. Which would be Maryvale, Avondale. Some parts to engulf Glendale tho.