Why yall ain't tell me Phoenix was this ratchet

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
51st and McDowell
your in prime west valley fukkery territory bruh(maryvale area).:wow:

From Indian school down to broadway your gonna see ratchetness.

If you want to go to a upper class area. West Valley - anything above Olive, Theres Westgate entertainment district
Tempe
Scottsdale
and of course downtown

Westgate is iffy, because its where all Westsiders go, so you'll have some of those ratchet folks up there on some nights

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Visited in November.. It was cool I was in Tempe bytches be choosin i like that aspect and I seen some bad ones out there.. Cost of living seems lower and they got a waffle house a spot I miss from Atlanta.. Yall weed can fuk up tha trip though ain't enough dispensaries

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
then nine times outta 10....they not mexican

cats think anything latina is mexican
ok lets be real, you seriously believe no mexican chick can have a fatass?:comeon:

go to a latin club/bar here and most of the latinas with ass you'll see are gonna be Mexican
You can tell who's been here and who hasn't.:mjlol:
exactly

Every group of women in AZ have some of their people with ass. Hell believe it or not we even have a couple of fat ass having Asians.

nikkas really in here, saying that mexican women the biggest group in the phoenix metro have absolute no ass/curves:mjlol:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
im not sure what scale everybody is using to determine ass size but arizona is not the place you come to for phat asses, LOL. but if you are already here, they are mostly out west or southwest like Laveen. big asses are almost exclusively on black women, but most mexican women are not built rectangular either, they are built just like white women. native american women are on the extremely flat butt side, however.

This ain’t the 90’s white and Mexican girls got ass now.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@BrothaZay also don't let the big houses full you
some of those big look like they're brand new or just built houses and neighborhoods on the southwest side which you said you're on (around and near Thomas and McDowell)

Are just as ratchet as neighborhoods that aesthetically look stereotypically rough.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas capping in here. I live in Dallas and I done seen plenty of thicc ass hoz out here in Phoenix. Including Mexicans. And I've only been in one area

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
You didn’t know about Phoenix?
tenor.gif
he the only dude I know from Phoenix

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
my cousin lives out there, i need to visit her, but yeah a lot of Chicago people move there, chick i was fukking with moved there when i moved back for a second
Doesn’t @Barnett114 stay out in Cali too? Is there a Chicago/Midwest and west coast connection I’m missing or something or maybe it’s just a coincidence? I keep hearing about chi town peeps moving out west in droves its interesting.