Why yall ain't tell me Phoenix was this ratchet

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the ratchetness might be getting worse with all these LA refugees sending homeless and driving up the cost of living

Overpopulation is a real concern. AZ a weird place, and the surrounding areas like Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale and others feels weird. All these white people waving at me got me feeling all :mjtf: cause I dont know what they think of me. Especially those in-shape white hoes that blast trap music.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Overpopulation is a real concern. AZ a weird place, and the surrounding areas like Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale and others feels weird. All these white people waving at me got me feeling all :mjtf: cause I dont know what they think of me. Especially those in-shape white hoes that blast trap music.
tempe is short term ratchet since these are college students acting a fool until it is time to get a job. scottsdale wishes it was beverly hills. glendale is dangerous with the gun violence

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
tempe is short term ratchet since these are college students acting a fool until it is time to get a job. scottsdale wishes it was beverly hills. glendale is dangerous with the gun violence

I see random sprinkles of black people in Glendale in those tourist spots be having me all :jbhmm:

I didnt know people got clapped like that in Glendale.....

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Live where cars literally melt in the summertime, brehs :mjlol:

M2eGb.jpg

Ayo!

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

:russ:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like how? You mean like on some gang stuff or the police?
Phoenix is simlar to dallas where you have alot of transplants with good jobs and most of the natives are broke as fukk. You got more jack boys out there than "gang" activity.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I see random sprinkles of black people in Glendale in those tourist spots be having me all :jbhmm:

I didnt know people got clapped like that in Glendale.....
Glendale, AZ Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout
"With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Glendale has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22. Within Arizona, more than 90% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Glendale."

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Glendale, AZ Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout
"With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Glendale has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22. Within Arizona, more than 90% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Glendale."
That whole north west mountain area is wild :damn:. And people like to shyt on Guadalupe but i never felt unsafe going through there at night like I do in that NW area :dead: