Why yall ain't tell me Phoenix was this ratchet

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Like 5 percent of Mexican women have a shapely ass

A fat ass has to be shapely, it can't be wide with poor shape, that's just a fat wide ass with a poor arch
People in Phoenix live a more active lifestyle ( cause the weather). On average the women are fit and better looking then most of the country :hubie:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

"...got the Crest looking like Phoenix Arizona...they on the hip with it, wild wild west with it..."

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Doesn’t @Barnett114 stay out in Cali too? Is there a Chicago/Midwest and west coast connection I’m missing or something or maybe it’s just a coincidence? I keep hearing about chi town peeps moving out west in droves its interesting.
sloan park, where the cubs play in spring training is possibly the best spring training facility in the valley with tons of cubs fans selling out every game. i went last season and it was packed with chi town folk and they sold deep dish pizzas in there. it was like their own little world over here

stave

Superstar
Daps
i think i told you this before, but yeah we practically serve as a 2nd home to you chicago nikkas:russ:

so much so that we even have a Harold's Chickens opened down here,

Original Harold's Chicken | Serving satisfied customers since 1950. | Chicago, IL | Hazel Crest, IL | Country Club Hills, IL | Oak Forest, IL | Lansing, IL | South Holland, IL | Chicago Heights, IL | Aurora, IL | Gary, IN | Merriville, IN | Minneapolis, MN

thats how many of yall are down here.

Y'all got portillo's down there too :wow:

If it wasn't so hot and white and had white castle, I would move :wow:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
People in Phoenix live a more active lifestyle ( cause the weather). On average the women are fit and better looking then most of the country :hubie:

Any statistics to back this up because there was nothing active about the native Las Vegas people when I traveled there and left the strip.

An another note The South is more warm than up north and clearly the south is known for having the worst obesity issues in America.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Any statistics to back this up because there was nothing active about the native Las Vegas people when I traveled there and left the strip.

An another note The South is more warm than up north and clearly the south is known for having the worst obesity issues in America.
Nikkas in Phoenix ain't trying to leave the house when it's hot hot

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Nikkas in Phoenix ain't trying to leave the house when it's hot hot
From the phx area all my life, I can tell you most natives are used to it and accommodate for the hot summer months. You gotta do what you gotta out here, the city don't shut down on hot days, but we don't get harsh winters or snowed in or snow days on the flip side. Many people probably avoid some outdoor activities like running or biking from 12-4 in june-aug, the hottest part of the day, but thats it. Even then you see them out there tho, and each year stories on people hiking and succumbing to the heat cause they underestimated and ain't bring enough water.

But yeah it's hot as hell leaving the AC in the middle of the day lol. I think the geography and climate for the most part facilitates an active outdoor culture here out west. A lot of parks, nearby lakes and mountains, also not too far is a whole different climate in the forest areas a couple hours up north. CA got the beaches tho :to:

A couple ranking reports in the links below for whatever they're worth.

www.forbes.com/sites/garystoller/2019/11/12/9-states-in-south-are-fattest-utah-and-colorado-are-fittest/amp/

Obesity in the United States - Wikipedia