Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If one side is basing their arguments on proven facts and tested hypothesis' versus the other side basing their arguments whether or not they trust people's facts and hypothesis, you'll never get anywhere. It's pointless
What has been proven with respect to this topic?

Because in the most recent mini flat earth thread I proved that the earths shape has absolutely nothing to do with eclipses

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Op read the first four words in your thread title and realize it's totally possible.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
flat earth is most likely some psy-op shyt.

but the moon landing shyt. waaaaay too many oddities about it. and govts would play along with the usa because they have something to gain. never forget the usa is THE GLOBAL EMPIRE with the reserve currency and main military power of the world. Toe the usa's line and you can benefit quite a bit.
The true shape of the earth is most definitely not a psyop

You're almost there but you still have lil more learning to do

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And the Soviet union? The main reason we went to the moon, why would our cold war competitor not say we are lying and it's fake. What did they gain, then lose in the next 30 years of the cold war:comeon: ?
Why do you assume you know what foreign countries say about this one of you're not directly in the country?

If another country called BS on the moon landings how would you even know?? Why do you think you would just up and believe a foreign country over your own?

You get all your info from the people doing the deceiving...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i can buy that the landing was faked, but flat earthers are fukkin retards

first of all, there's just zero benefit of hiding the fact that the earth is flat :dead: second of all, some government would reveal that it's flat, and be the one to break the truth. it literally has to be a conspiracy that ever government on earth is in on, for NO REASON :dead:

plus, just think about it and stop being a contrarian. it makes more sense that objects in space are spinning balls and globes, than flat disks that happen to line up just perfectly that they look like circles :dead:
-is religiously/emotionally devoted to the idea of space, a place hes never been and cant confirm exists

I've been asking this question in all the flat earth threads and no one has been bold enough to answer so I'll ask it again here since you feel like you know everything:

Of were moving at millions of mph through "space" in 3 different directions(on the X, y, and z axes with respect to 3D modeling), then why have the constellations remained in the exact same positions in the sky for multiple millenia?

I look forward to your intelligent response

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Quick question for the Flat Earthers: Why is it that no matter where you are on the planet, the Sun moves EXACTLY 15 degrees every hour?

tenor.gif
It moves in a circle above us

360 degrees divided by 24 is...????

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
and what, pray tell, is there

enlighten us :mjlol:

and who is those in power? what country do they represent?
You're still not mentally prepared for this convo

You still think it's this country vs that country when it's not

It's the central bank vs the final 3-4 small nations that havent had a coup forced on them by the bank

That's it

Any country with a private central bank is a part of the conglomerate

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikka how you figure out they hiding land if they never claimed it? You just made that shyt up cuz you can't prove the land they hiding but you know they hiding it tho :russ:
I'm really not understanding these kinda posts

Just because YOU dont know about the land, that means that the powers havent claimed said land?

Can you explain that please?