Why would someone refuse child support? Help me understand this, brehs.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop sending money cuz unless the court order you to pay it they going to say it’s gifts. If you’re going to do anything offer to put the kid on your insurance or pay the daycare. That way you can get credit in the court that in return will lower your payments. Also work on a custodial arrangement you can send money all you want but nothing beats being there.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

You may need to consult an attorney and cover yourself. Like some others said, continue to pay your percentage and let your BM figure out what she gonna do. Just make sure you are prepared for the bs on the legal side of the game.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP..

You may need to consult an attorney and cover yourself. Like some others said, continue to pay your percentage and let your BM figure out what she gonna do. Just make sure you are prepared for the bs on the legal side of the game.
He don’t need to pay anything unless it’s court ordered. They just going to say it’s a gift. If he going to pay anything it should be insurance or childcare that can be used as a credit if she does decide to put him on child support. But just giving a broad money is not the way to do it. Then if he put the kid on his insurance at least he know the money going to something for his kid. If he give the broad the money these chicks be doing whatever with that money to go look good for another dude to screw her.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man you not picking up what im putting down. just get all your money straight cash going forward. trust.
@Fiji Water he’s saying cash here so it can’t be traced by IRS. But then you can’t put that cash in a bank account that has your name on it. Risky. But it can be done.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He don’t need to pay anything unless it’s court ordered. They just going to say it’s a gift. If he going to pay anything it should be insurance or childcare that can be used as a credit if she does decide to put him on child support. But just giving a broad money is not the way to do it. Then if he put the kid on his insurance at least he know the money going to something for his kid. If he give the broad the money these chicks be doing whatever with that money to go look good for another dude to screw her.

I assumed that OP was on paperwork. I agree not to just give a woman money unless they made an agreement and don't want those ppl in their business...

But, let me add that men need to protect their seed and not have children with women who aren't their wives! At least have children with women who genuinely care about them as well as respect them that way they won't have to go through this mess...

Other than that, I agree with you... For the record..😂

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm outta state for awhile. Not sure how long. Got a new job in the new town. Been trying to send child support but the mother is refusing saying it ain't enough :wtf:. She won't even acknowledge a written agreement. I been sending about 18 percent. Anyone know how to handle this so I ain't in arrears down the road? shyt makes no sense to me.
There’s your answer

So she can tell people that you don't pay child support for your child.
And here

It means she’s about to take you to court and bust your head my boy. What state is she in?
And here

Sound like she listening to them hoes. Ol, I was talking to my mentor face ass
And here

Etc..

Like others have said, make sure you document everything. Keep offering more than the state requires, offering what you agreed to (have that documented as well), and keep trying to offer on time like you agreed and keep the receipts.

Shes mad that you will be making more bread but still sending the same percentage. She thinks because you've worked your way to a pay increase, so has she.

If you all share custody and you still provide for your kids (schooling, clothing, food) and still offer her the allotted agreement, then when she tries to get you to court you have a fighting chance.

Not paying cp makes you look like a bad father and there is even certain shyt that could possibly even jeopardize the job. She will try it. Better prep like Batman now.. this shyt will be like going to war.

Kinda glad I don’t have kids with the way females move these days

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Isn't that what happens with child support anyway?

Not all that money goes to the kid, it’s to help “them” out… aka kid probably getting the bare minimum from those payments while the rest goes to either bills she will have to pay regardless of child support payments or for her as “payment” for having to deal with them.

Most likely, she’s staying at/near her parents and family and uses them as daycare to do what she likes

Isn’t that the way the world is?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Women play these legal court games and are very good at catching brehs flat footed

I am not sure how to handle this situation but I do know it needs handling. Some great advice in here but the best is to get an attorney. Get ahead of this immediately. The wheels of fukkery are already in motion.

Like I said before in situations like this women don’t give one solitary fukk about the father of their children and are looking to legally get the max money out of you.

Most women you ask for advice on this subject will auto defer to the mother of the child. They will :umad: and tell you to pay up and you should not have seeded her up. They will flat out laugh at you. I’m not even saying they are wrong for thinking that way. I say as men we need to be just as united and get some balance to this situation

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that what happens with child support anyway?

Not all that money goes to the kid, it’s to help “them” out… aka kid probably getting the bare minimum from those payments while the rest goes to either bills she will have to pay regardless of child support payments or for her as “payment” for having to deal with them.

Most likely, she’s staying at/near her parents and family and uses them as daycare to do what she likes

Isn’t that the way the world is?
Well the courts at least in my state say you can’t question what she do with the money. If she use the money on clothes to go to work as long as she’s taking care of the kid the courts cool with that. I suggest everything court ordered either she put you up there or he can sign himself up for it. But don’t just agree on giving her money. The courts won’t count it. They’ll say that was a honorable gift but we didn’t tell you to pay that. Keep your money put the kid on your insurance or pay the daycare.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assumed that OP was on paperwork. I agree not to just give a woman money unless they made an agreement and don't want those ppl in their business...

But, let me add that men need to protect their seed and not have children with women who aren't their wives! At least have children with women who genuinely care about them as well as respect them that way they won't have to go through this mess...

Other than that, I agree with you... For the record..😂
Respectfully I try to school dudes cuz I used to western union my ex money I was keeping the receipts thinking if we go to court I got her. Well we when to court the judge told me “We didn’t tell you to give her anything this is a gift. Now keep paying through us now”

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Respectfully I try to school dudes cuz I used to western union my ex money I was keeping the receipts thinking if we go to court I got her. Well we when to court the judge told me “We didn’t tell you to give her anything this is a gift. Now keep paying through us now”
Ghatdam. :mjcry: It’s a dirty game out here. Most women will look at you in court and :mjgrin: knowing full well you were paying before the court order

I’ve seen this both ways. Brehs like you payed before any court order and were then told by the courts that it was a gift and does not count and they now owe arrears from when the child was born despite paying

Then other guys who did not pay before any court order. Either they disputed paternity or they simply did not know. They still owed arrears back to when the child was born.

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghatdam. :mjcry: It’s a dirty game out here. Most women will look at you in court and :mjgrin: knowing full well you were paying before the court order

I’ve seen this both ways. Brehs like you payed before any court order and were then told by the courts that it was a gift and does not count and they now owe arrears from when the child was born despite paying

Then other guys who did not pay before any court order. Either they disputed paternity or they simply did not know. They still owed arrears back to when the child was born.
Yeah it’s a dirty game and it’s all about collecting money. If the kid go to college you still gotta pay which is cool but give the card to the child at that point. No way should the mother keep the card and the child in college at that point the child grown and can manage the money. The courts will say it’s up to the mother but it’s not up to the father to pay it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I agreed with you, but once again, I assumed that OP was under paperwork. Personally, I wouldn't wanna be under paperwork and feel that me and a woman can agree to terms w/o other ppl being in our business.

But, to your point, many ppl don't think that way and will go to those ppl to handle their family affairs...

I think that OP might as well lawyer up and get legal counsel...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm outta state for awhile. Not sure how long. Got a new job in the new town. Been trying to send child support but the mother is refusing saying it ain't enough :wtf:. She won't even acknowledge a written agreement. I been sending about 18 percent. Anyone know how to handle this so I ain't in arrears down the road? shyt makes no sense to me.

Put it to the side

So when they come for backpay.

You are ready to pay backpay.
Or,..
pay it in full.
to keep a warrant from being issued.
If she ungrateful.
Let her handle admin on her side.
to setup child support.

Cut contact, past asking to see your seed.

Do not engage.
Talk to,..
or communicate about finances any more.
nor find yourself in an arguement. centered around finances or transference from lack of finances with ol girl.

Find out.
if it is unlawful.
for her to restrict visitation.
Via financial retaliation in your state as well.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So she can tell people that you don't pay child support for your child.
This really ended the thread. Some people really only feel like somebody when they are in full victim mode.

Either that or she came up on a big sum of money you don't know about and is running games. You gotta sit down and ask her man. We don't know this woman.:russ: