Why would someone refuse child support? Help me understand this, brehs.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you done dropped jit and cleared it?

:russ:

damn bruh why you do jit like that he gone show em the ropes bruh?

you aint wanna hold the lil nikka down? he just an expense now

shyt real some nikkas daddy dont give a dime so it is what it is

you need to get some official paperwork in order and CYA

and until then....

Not at all. It's a pending case with her mans tryna assault me I ain't gonna fully speak on til it's done. I just took a little hiatus before some clown shyt potentially went down to get right.

I still see my girl on video and stuff but her mom uses that to argue with me, so that's slowed up, too.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a no win situation. Sorry. :yeshrug: If you send money and she accepts it, Family Court later can say it was a gift and it means nothing. Not pay anything, Family Court and your child's mother can easily claim you are not supporting the child.
If you do make the payments make them labelled "child support payment" with the month it is intended for in the payment details

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would be 50% of his expenses that wouldn’t be included in hers?

18% seems more than fair depending on what he makes. Thats 1-4th of a check while still paying for a roof, transportation, basic bills.

Dude has own shyt to care for as welll… do people think that if he gave all his money to child support, he wouldn’t be able to take care of himself and eventually would be dead/broke/homeless?

He even said he even pays more than the minimum required in her own state
Day care, clothes, school, health insurance are all things that should be mandatory 50%

Man or woman…I couldn’t care less if they go broke taking care of kids they made lol
Child support here is based on income percentage. She also makes considerably more so it's offset. I technically don't have to do anything.

And even if I were to pay 50%, how could I do that when the other party won't confirm or even state what the expenses are?
Lol keep thinking that breh

I salute you for being persistent to get her the money tho. Take it to court & keep receipts/txt. Hope you get an understanding judge

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Not at all. It's a pending case with her mans tryna assault me I ain't gonna fully speak on til it's done. I just took a little hiatus before some clown shyt potentially went down to get right.

I still see my girl on video and stuff but her mom uses that to argue with me, so that's slowed up, too.

are you the one who got the girl pregnant and yall was DONE before the baby even came right? like 1st trimester shyt

she out here with a new nikka already and he wanna fight? wtf idk what to tell you bruh

gotta get from round em before it get too crazy

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I'm outta state for awhile. Not sure how long. Got a new job in the new town. Been trying to send child support but the mother is refusing saying it ain't enough :wtf:. She won't even acknowledge a written agreement. I been sending about 18 percent. Anyone know how to handle this so I ain't in arrears down the road? shyt makes no sense to me.

damn you just reminded me, i gotta go to cvs and pick up more condoms

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
are you the one who got the girl pregnant and yall was DONE before the baby even came right? like 1st trimester shyt

she out here with a new nikka already and he wanna fight? wtf idk what to tell you bruh

gotta get from round em before it get too crazy

Yup. That's me. That's basically why I dipped out. No matter what unfolds or how I go about it, the woman just wants to make things difficult. :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Day care, clothes, school, health insurance are all things that should be mandatory 50%

Man or woman…I couldn’t care less if they go broke taking care of kids they made lol

Lol keep thinking that breh

I salute you for being persistent to get her the money tho. Take it to court & keep receipts/txt. Hope you get an understanding judge
Completely agree

I know Daycare is expensive af, but ill guestimate by my female homies that are single moms w/kids that it’s about $600 a month but half that $300.

If they both got insurance, then both insurances should cover most of the kids for that.

Unless he got multiple kids with her, idk who spending $300 a month on a single kids clothing (especially if they young).

Public schools are free so unless its something crazy there it shouldn’t be too much between them as well unless its just paying for school activities, food, etc.

All of that could be covered by that 18-20 percentage if he’s bringing home 50-60k a year