Why would someone refuse child support? Help me understand this, brehs.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Word. Yeah I ain't sweating the amount because I basically spent all my money on my girl anyway. I'm just not understanding someone saying they'd rather have nothing.

Honestly, I think she's jealous because she has the kid because she hinted at me "doing whatever I want". Like i literally just work and chill lol. And I miss my kid so I'm not sure why she thinks me not seeing her is some blessing.

She essentially telling on herself and don't want the baby, but still wants to hurt me. It's pathetic.
The hard-wiring of the vast majority of females is to not be happy even through their own choices :manny:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I'm outta state for awhile. Not sure how long. Got a new job in the new town. Been trying to send child support but the mother is refusing saying it ain't enough :wtf:. She won't even acknowledge a written agreement. I been sending about 18 percent. Anyone know how to handle this so I ain't in arrears down the road? shyt makes no sense to me.
It's a no win situation. Sorry. :yeshrug: If you send money and she accepts it, Family Court later can say it was a gift and it means nothing. Not pay anything, Family Court and your child's mother can easily claim you are not supporting the child.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So both parties are responsible for making the child and failing at the relationship, yet one person is responsible for paying for it.

:mjlol:

Your logic doesn’t hold up. It’s like the drunk woman who can’t consent to a drunk man nonsense. Both parties are equally responsible for the outcome.

I’m no he man woman hater, but the bullshyt women get away with and try to get others to go along with is why most of y’all never get taken seriously.

Yeah, one person, the man, is responsible for paying for the child. That's the way the world works son, shyt ain't never fair.

You wanted to Raw and regret, you got it son. :manny: Now deal with the consequences and pay up.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, one person, the man, is responsible for paying for the child. That's the way the world works son, shyt ain't never fair.

You wanted to Raw and regret, you got it son. :manny: Now deal with the consequences and pay up.
I’m married with kids. But thanks for the talk coach.

Daps

notice i used gender neutral words rather than go all femcel/incel like that poster tried to. whoever makes the money is going to pay. i'm pretty sure if i had a kid and had a custody situation i would be paying cuz i generally make more money than most people. there was a thread on here about halle berry getting ordered child support and these jokers were celebrating lol. so they know better, just like to pick and choose when to play victim.
but it al comes down to the kid well being, so if i have to pay for them to live good wherever they are at... so be it. wtf is a couple extra hundred dollars to maintain a kids mental health (to someone who actually waited until they were financially ready to have a kid of course... i can see if you were struggling then it would be stressful but like you say... consequences)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
notice i used gender neutral words rather than go all femcel/incel like that poster tried to. whoever makes the money is going to pay. i'm pretty sure if i had a kid and had a custody situation i would be paying cuz i generally make more money than most people. there was a thread on here about halle berry getting ordered child support and these jokers were celebrating lol. so they know better, just like to pick and choose when to play victim.
but it al comes down to the kid well being, so if i have to pay for them to live good wherever they are at... so be it. wtf is a couple extra hundred dollars to maintain a kids mental health (to someone who actually waited until they were financially ready to have a kid of course... i can see if you were struggling then it would be stressful but like you say... consequences)

Yeah whoever makes the money gotta pay, but some of these women 1)don't respect a man who makes less. 2)want the man to pay all the bills.

Men will have to pay child support in a vast majority of cases. The great news is we simply need to practice self to diminish the terrible odds

Daps
e46d6b41-1295-41c6-aea5-608426fdf7d5_text.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm outta state for awhile. Not sure how long. Got a new job in the new town. Been trying to send child support but the mother is refusing saying it ain't enough :wtf:. She won't even acknowledge a written agreement. I been sending about 18 percent. Anyone know how to handle this so I ain't in arrears down the road? shyt makes no sense to me.

Shoulder fired missile.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Sound like she listening to them hoes. Ol, I was talking to my mentor face ass
Pretty much. And I pressed charges on her man because he tried to fight me in front of my baby.

I say tried because I definitely defended myself. :mjgrin:

I told this woman I was moving out of state and she called me a month later to ask if I can pick up the baby. :snoop:

shyt is beyond ridiculous, dude.

Nah man you not picking up what im putting down. just get all your money straight cash going forward. trust.
Ahh. No doubt. That might work for a bit but I do be claiming shyt on my taxes. I'll freak it.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You're assuming that she knows or understands this.
Possibly. I emailed her all that stuff to give her an opportunity to understand.

The real reason she wants more money is because she has other kids that aren't mine. She not slick.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I suggest acquiring the services of an experienced attorney, and ensure you have the records of every transaction and money for the child support, also ensure every thing is strictly formal and professional, no emotions or pettiness