Why would someone refuse child support? Help me understand this, brehs.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
imagine having a seed of your blood and flesh and want to "pay less". oh the humanity.

*sigh

You must not be aware of the games that go on with child support. If you’re active in your child’s life and have partial custody, you end up paying for 2 households with one income. It’s not as simple as you make it sound.

“Wicked women using children to live on, wanna hurt and try to hate because the thrill is gone.” —Chad Butler

Daps
*sigh

You must not be aware of the games that go on with child support. If you’re active in your child’s life and have partial custody, you end up paying for 2 households with one income. It’s not as simple as you make it sound.

and your child has to live in two households because of yall. so yeah, pay tf up. it really is that simple, when you only think about the child :yeshrug: shorty cant eat off lyrics

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
and your child has to live in two households because of yall. so yeah, pay tf up. it really is that simple, when you only think about the child :yeshrug: shorty cant eat off lyrics

So both parties are responsible for making the child and failing at the relationship, yet one person is responsible for paying for it.

:mjlol:

Your logic doesn’t hold up. It’s like the drunk woman who can’t consent to a drunk man nonsense. Both parties are equally responsible for the outcome.

I’m no he man woman hater, but the bullshyt women get away with and try to get others to go along with is why most of y’all never get taken seriously.

Daps
So both parties are responsible for making the child and failing at the relationship, yet one person is responsible for paying for it.

:mjlol:

Your logic doesn’t hold up. It’s like the drunk woman who can’t consent to a drunk man nonsense. Both parties are equally responsible for the outcome.

I’m no he man woman hater, but the bullshyt women get away with and try to get others to go along with is why most of y’all never get taken seriously.

my logic does hold up. yall crazy asses are choosing to make babies with people you have to support :skip:. pay tf up

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Word. Yeah I ain't sweating the amount because I basically spent all my money on my girl anyway. I'm just not understanding someone saying they'd rather have nothing.

Honestly, I think she's jealous because she has the kid because she hinted at me "doing whatever I want". Like i literally just work and chill lol. And I miss my kid so I'm not sure why she thinks me not seeing her is some blessing.

She essentially telling on herself and don't want the baby, but still wants to hurt me. It's pathetic.

Daps
Word. Yeah I ain't sweating the amount because I basically spent all my money on my girl anyway. I'm just not understanding someone saying they'd rather have nothing.

Honestly, I think she's jealous because she has the kid because she hinted at me "doing whatever I want". Like literally just work and chill lol. And I miss my kid so I'm not sure why she thinks me not seeing her is some blessing.

She essentially telling on herself and don't want the baby, but still wants to hurt me. It's pathetic.

don't worry. im sure this is temporary and youve got several years left to pay lol

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm outta state for awhile. Not sure how long. Got a new job in the new town. Been trying to send child support but the mother is refusing saying it ain't enough :wtf:. She won't even acknowledge a written agreement. I been sending about 18 percent. Anyone know how to handle this so I ain't in arrears down the road? shyt makes no sense to me.
You need to consult with multiple lawyers asaptually and plan to file for custody.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@Fiji Water

Women on here telling you not to worry is a red flag.
200w.gif

Worry my dude. They don’t give one fukk.

Last edited:
Daps
clearly my "don't worry" was snarky lol. i'm saying, if he seems worried about not paying, he shouldn't cuz OH....HE GON PAY.

but yeah op, i have a relative who bm doesn't want to accept money too. she just doesn't want him to be in the kids life though. he had to file legitimation to try to get rights. idk what happened to your other thread but idk if you signed the birth certificate :francis:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:wtf: I ain't rich but my shows are usually between 200-500 unless I'm just at a mic or dropping in somewhere. I ain't really done shyt for free outside a mic in at least 6-7 years.

Nah man you not picking up what im putting down. just get all your money straight cash going forward. trust.