Why would anyone want kids?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's with y'all scared to die alone ? You were born alone, you're gonna die alone. West Coast Avenger happy he has kids so he won't be alone in old age.

That's some female insecure stuff right there. I'm my most comfortable when I'm alone, kids ruin that.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
What is the obsession with you guys trying to shyt on people for being parents. Does your life suck that bad that you feel like you have to put down other people in order to find peace. If you don't have kids I don't see how anyone can say they wouldn't be able to handle it/like it.

It's like the world is black and white and you either have kids and are miserable or you don't have kids and live in a 24/7 party. Like good/bad doesn't exist on both sides, with your condescending ass.

You hate the people that put clothes on your back, cared for you when you were defenseless, and fed you?

Unless you've had shyt parents, but one exception doesn't make it a rule.

If it doesn't apply no need to respond :manny:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't say that I would NEVER have any, but at this point in time, nope.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Idk, I didnt want my son initially but i love him more than anything in this world besides that the nikka has swag out of this world and looks like me. you'll understand when you get a little one.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What is the obsession with you guys trying to shyt on people for being parents. Does your life suck that bad that you feel like you have to put down other people in order to find peace. If you don't have kids I don't see how anyone can say they wouldn't be able to handle it/like it.

It's like the world is black and white and you either have kids and are miserable or you don't have kids and live in a 24/7 party. Like good/bad doesn't exist on both sides, with your condescending ass.

You hate the people that put clothes on your back, cared for you when you were defenseless, and fed you?

Unless you've had shyt parents, but one exception doesn't make it a rule.

I don't hate them. I just think they made shytty life decisions and yes having me is one of them. By time my mom was my age she already had two kids. I couldn't even imagine having one kid at my age. One thing I refuse to do is live a life of mediocrity. If not having kids will save me from such a life then DAMMIT so be it! :jawalrus: And yea they took care of me. Congrats. They did their job that I didn't ask to be a part of.

Yes I'm very cold and evil, but that's life.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Didn't mean to go at you specifically just trying to respond to all the hatin comments in this thread.

I hear people say all the time have kids and my outlook will change but I know it won't simply because kids annoy the shyt outta me. It would probably be worse if I had my own. I'd resent them little b*stards I know I would.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What's with y'all scared to die alone ? You were born alone, you're gonna die alone. West Coast Avenger happy he has kids so he won't be alone in old age.

That's some female insecure stuff right there. I'm my most comfortable when I'm alone, kids ruin that.

:dwillhuh:.......what the fukk this dumbass talking about?? So you were born a b*stard I see.....

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I don't hate them. I just think they made shytty life decisions and yes having me is one of them. By time my mom was my age she already had two kids. I couldn't even imagine having one kid at my age. One thing I refuse to do is live a life of mediocrity. If not having kids will save me from such a life then DAMMIT so be it! :jawalrus: And yea they took care of me. Congrats. They did their job that I didn't ask to be a part of.

Yes I'm very cold and evil, but that's life.

Are you on some "I wish I was never born" shyt. I don't know how you were raised but you really don't enjoy being alive?

I see people say all the time have kids and my outlook will change but I know it won't simply because kids annoy the shyt outta me. It would probably be worse if I had my own. I'd resent them little b*stards I know I would.

Yeah, not everyone wants kids or is the type to be a parent. They're better at other things in life. I just got heated for a sec its all good though :pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
so you dont have to die alone in a nursing home with no one who cares about you
I'd rather no one mourn my death.
Are you on some "I wish I was never born" shyt. I don't know how you were raised but you really don't enjoy being alive?

Yeah, not everyone wants kids or is the type to be a parent. They're better at other things in life. I just got heated for a sec its all good though :pachaha:

90% of the time I don't enjoy being alive. 10% it's meh.