Why would a God desire to be praised/believed?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
well I rather be willfully ignorant in the garden then go through all the fukk up things human beings can do. Do I really need to experience racism?? :hhh:
not me ... because if its just us 4 me god eve n the devil...

and all eve have is boys ...I'm gone question god...

say man these nikkas needs some p*ssy.. i ain't finna have a smurfett down here..

wearing wigs eyelashes and a tank top with dikk holes in em..
smurfette.jpg

we need some more p*ssy down here...

where the hoes

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
the god in the bible is a jealous, insecure murderer :heh:

-always worrying about other gods being praised :dame:

-sent jesus on a suicide mission, just so he could take credit for it :mindblown:

-killed everyone on earth, in a giant flood

-murdered every firstborn child in egypt

the last one kills me. christians getting self righteous about abortion, when their own god supposedly killed every firstborn child in egypt in one night :mjlol:
Pharaoh wouldn’t free his chosen people, the Israelites. Lol it’s funny. A fallen Cherubim wants to usurp the creator (Yahuah’s) throne and no one gets mad at him for the state of the world, the deception, they just follow him more.

When the man of sin is revealed, ppl will dive head first to worship him. Humans really are special needs. Y’all so called intellectuals been brainwashed heavy by these institutions called school, and the world continues to get worse and worse and y’all get prouder and prouder.

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
the 1st cell came from something before it as well :sas1: i just looked it up too :sas2:

but when it comes to God, there was never a beginning huh? he was just... always around? :patrice:

Well single cell came from RNA, but how did it start living. it's like I developed some code and it became autonomous.

God on the other hand, yeah God has always been around. he created us and allowed us to experience him and his creation Genesis 1:1-2... I'm not smart/wise enough to say how

that's why knowledge was the first sin...

adam couldnt question shyt until after the forbidden fruit was ate

why was moses the author of genesis and not adam the first man...who basically is creation itself...
I get what you saying, but the first sin was disobedience..

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Well single cell came from RNA, but how did it start living. it's like I developed some code and it became autonomous.

God on the other hand, yeah God has always been around. he created us and allowed us to experience him and his creation Genesis 1:1-2... I'm not smart/wise enough to say how

I get what you saying, but the first sin was disobedience..
nah...god told adam... if he wanted eve to know not to fukk with the tree.. he should have told em..

it was not in adams job description

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
We’re made in his image and we could never understand his pure holiness. Even the angels worship and sing praises.

Excellent point. Once you get close to God, we humans as well as many of the angels WANT of our own free will to thank Him and praise Him all the time even when facing something stressful and even when you're suffering. Why? Because personally in my life, God has never left me alone. He has saved me from a lot of disasters and has helped me through many a disaster. And I never struggle alone. I always have a friend. Even though I am motherless, He has been both my mother and father. He is always with me. He always fights for me. He shows me He loves me every day and He shows me how to get through the pains and unfairness of life.

And yet He does not demand that we love Him or praise/worship Him. But when you see how good He is for yourself, you can't help but want to thank Him for who He is and for what He has done for you. Once you really know and experience for yourself how deep God's love is for you, you will gladly praise Him no matter what you're going through not because He needs or demands the praise but because you want to give it. Try Him before you deny Him.

job-13_15.jpg

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
nikkas been praying for centuries and ain't got shyt from it

I feel you but ask God this week to open your heart and to reveal Himself to you. He will! Ask God to prove to you that He is real in your life and that He loves you and He will! God is always knocking at the door of our hearts to be given a chance to be let in. He wants us to go to Him with our questions, our hurt, and even our anger. He wants us to allow Him to really open our eyes to see Him more clearly. If you draw near to Him with a truly open heart then He will draw near to you. Give Him a test drive with an open heart and watch what He does and how He will reveal Himself and His love for you.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
anything that you put before him. Money, women, animals, yourself etc. he has a right to be jealous he created us. You would too if you were him :wow:

All of what you said is true. But there's also a reason God uses the words that He uses.

It means gods. Yahweh is Elohim, but there are also many other elohim. Elohim means a resident of the spiritual realm. There's only one Yahweh Elohim though. Angels are elohim. Fallen angels are elohim. Demons are elohim. When God says don't have any other gods before Him, He means don't worship the spirits that are behind these other false religious systems and world systems. Unfortunately a lot is lost on English speakers when it comes to the bible. It had to be translated and can be confusing if you don't study the history of the biblical period.

There's a spiritual battle going on from the beginning of the world. There are enemy spirits that will use everything they can to distract you from worshipping and serving God like you should. They put bad ideas and thoughts in people's heads. The spirit realm is very active in what we call the mind. That's where the battle is....

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
All of what you said is true. But there's also a reason God uses the words that He uses.

It means gods. Yahweh is Elohim, but there are also many other elohim. Elohim means a resident of the spiritual realm. There's only one Yahweh Elohim though. Angels are elohim. Fallen angels are elohim. Demons are elohim. When God says don't have any other gods before Him, He means don't worship the spirits that are behind these other false religious systems and world systems. Unfortunately a lot is lost on English speakers when it comes to the bible. It had to be translated and can be confusing if you don't study the history of the biblical period.

There's a spiritual battle going on from the beginning of the world. There are enemy spirits that will use everything they can to distract you from worshipping and serving God like you should. They put bad ideas and thoughts in people's heads. The spirit realm is very active in what we call the mind. That's where the battle is....

i understand

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Man is claiming to know the thoughts of God.

It’s midkey insulting to God.

God will actually reveal Himself and parts of His thought process to you if you actively decide to believe in Him and draw near to Him and if that is in God's will for you.

This was one thing that really pleasantly surprised me about God! He will give you remarkable insight into a person or situation or a dream or Scripture sometimes that you might not have had otherwise like when Daniel interpreted dreams for King Nebuchadnezzar for example or when Joseph interpreted Pharaoh's dream. Both were instances when God allowed man to reveal His thought process and prophecies to other people. Many Biblical prophets like Moses were also given this ability from time to time to directly interpret the thoughts of God to humans.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
This, to me, is the definition of desiring praise. It’s essentially “believe in me or you’re going to Hell”. I mean that’s…the ultimate form of desiring praise.

To be honest the breh you're responding to isn't completely correct in what he said...salvation, from a Christian standpoint, really only requires you to acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God and that he died for our sins. That's literally the only true requirement and I wouldn't consider that "desiring praise".