Why were there so many serial killers in the 1970s-80s? What caused the decline in serial killers?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Cameras(Phone or compact cameras), CCTV, Phones, and technology that can capture audio and supposedly improved forensics.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
OP's statement about about Cacs targeting women, when reality half of Serial killer victims are male and 44% of serial killers aren't white :francis:

And with CCTV and forensics everyone is easy to catch when a stranger on stranger murder still really difficult to solve.

I.e. The Delphi girls that were killed had audio recording, video tape of the perp and he even left DNA and Law enforcement is still clueless on who did it since it likely was a stranger.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Lol how’s it different then ??? So ok do you consider a crip gangmeber/gang-banger who kills 19 piru/bloods a seriel killer???.. by your logic that isn’t a seriel killer either cause they both involved In a criminal world Persay ??
You know what, I just relooked up the definition. That can fit as a serial killer. I was wrong :yeshrug:

Edit: nvm no I wasn’t. Suck a dikk

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I.e. The Delphi girls that were killed had audio recording, video tape of the perp and he even left DNA and Law enforcement is still clueless on who did it since it likely was a stranger.
They are clueless cause no one recognized the photograph suspect.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Lol how’s it different then ??? So ok do you consider a crip gangmeber/gang-banger who kills 19 piru/bloods a seriel killer???.. by your logic that isn’t a seriel killer either cause they both involved In a criminal world Persay ??
But the type of serial killers I’m talking about are the John Wayne Gacy, Ted buddy types

Not the Sammy the bull, monster kody, Wayne perry types

Those dudes only killed people who were also affiliated with the street life or if they had money on their head

While the other Ted bundy types did it because of something psychological

So there is a difference between the two

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
lot of those serial killers didn't work alone they were a part of cults and rings. A lot of them had ties to millitary or to political parties too and I don't just mean they served I mean they were experimented on and shyt. Son of sam was in the military was part of experiments and he was a part of a death cult, he didn't do that shyt alone. They always use the lone wolf/lone gunmen scenario.

Divinity

Banned
Daps

Divinity

Banned
Daps

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a serious note, you guys need to research Samuel Little, or just go on the thread here on The coli, overall this thread seems to be extremely ignorant when it comes to this topic.
link