why were people cool w/ robert downey jr playing a character in blackface? how was this possibly...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

:ohhh:

giphy.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This is what I mean when I say the DC - Marvel fanboy war shyt has jumped the shark. nikkas tryna discredit actors outside the franchise they're beefing with, behind some fanboy shyt. And the crazy shyt is nikkas can't even catch it, cause it's being done with a straight face

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is what I mean when I say the DC - Marvel fanboy war shyt has jumped the shark. nikkas tryna discredit actors outside the franchise they're beefing with, behind some fanboy shyt. And the crazy shyt is nikkas can't even catch it, cause it's being done with a straight face
Maybe they did 'catch it' but decided not to feed into it and just point out what an overall loser the thread starter is instead?
And really it's harmless, RDJ will be fine despite this thread. When did people become so sensitive? Yo Yo Ma isn't hurting shyt.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ppl being outraged over RDJ playing a black guy and a black actor wearing a dress in a comedy need to lighten up.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
wow ,mahv-L stans really dragging the comic book discussion into this thread? tf? y'all phaggits are really butt hurt christ

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I mean, that's cool and all, but I doubt you been in the gym much since then :francis:

I can see why you don't fukk with basketball, too much running :mjpls:

No. Are you black? Oh nah I already got the answer to that. You're not black you just play like you are on the internet.

So nah homie I'm not letting an Asian cat question me on racism towards a black man. Next time you want to start a thread about cultural appropriation, might want to start with the man in the mirror

:ohhh: Wait?!! That bytch nikka @Yo Yo Ma is actually Asian?

Said by an Asian dude that pretends he's black on hip-hop forums :heh:

An Asian guy pretending to be black complaining about a white guy pretending to be black? :bryan:It's too much.

According to that thread Won Won posted, the OP is an Arab, no Asian.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
minstrel shows were satires too jaagoff

Noooo they weren't lol. Minstrel shows were done specifically to demean and stereotype black people. They were meant to enforce what people thought of us and have everyone point and laugh. There was no one there saying "timeout this is wrong" and pointing that out while it was happening