Why VR will fail.....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We’re way past that point
I don’t like that’s u gotta have Facebook for Oculus. That’s corny. Also VR will never takeover gaming because there’s too many people who can’t even deal with the motion sickness of VR. Or can’t play for an extended amount of time. It’s definitely gonna get into a space where it’s a viable alternative tho. I have VR and haven’t invested too much time into it out of initial fear it would spoil flat games for me. I got over that for the most part tho. Lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t like that’s u gotta have Facebook for Oculus. That’s corny. Also VR will never takeover gaming because there’s too many people who can’t even deal with the motion sickness of VR. Or can’t play for an extended amount of time. It’s definitely gonna get into a space where it’s a viable alternative tho. I have VR and haven’t invested too much time into it out of initial fear it would spoil flat games for me. I got over that for the most part tho. Lol

I don’t think its ever gonna or was ever intended to replace flat screen gaming. It’s just another platform, like mobile.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Xbots told me Kinect is the same thing as VR.
What’s popping on Kinect or VR on Xbox these days brehs?
Xbox been had a VR, the fukk you talkin about?:ld:

v-rally-4-xbox-one-cover.jpg

:troll:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

There are several must play experiences.
Ya'll keep approaching this topic from the wrong angle.
The platform has PLENTY of amazing games.
The cost of entry is the critical issue (just like with the majority of new products). Graphs like that don't tell an accurate story.
I can only blame stannery at this point for the constant, "VR is trash/gimmicky that's why it's going to fail", "Xbox already tried that with Kinect", "Nintendo has wii motes", "AR is going to be better" narratives.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are several must play experiences.
Ya'll keep approaching this topic from the wrong angle.
The platform has PLENTY of amazing games.
The cost of entry is the critical issue (just like with the majority of new products). Graphs like that don't tell an accurate story.
I can only blame stannery at this point for the constant, "VR is trash/gimmicky that's why it's going to fail", "Xbox already tried that with Kinect", "Nintendo has wii motes", "AR is going to be better" narratives.
I'm a pretty hardcore gamer..

There is not a single must play title for me.

Not one.