Why Video Game consoles are going extinct

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You will be, most people under 30 are already super comfortable playing that way.

And when you drop down to like 20 and under they prefer to play on phones and tablets.
I tried to let my step daughter(she's 8) hold my Switch for the weekend while I took her mama to the telly for a weekend of kid free fukking and she told me 'I'm ok I'll just play roblox on my tablet.' The one time she did keep my switch she just used it to watch roblox videos on youtube while she played roblox on her tablet. These kids don't give a damn about these consoles.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
MS really thought people would pay a reoccurring $10 fee every month :mjlol:

Motherfukkers dont even pay their $80 light bill on time :mjlol:

MS has to be down hundreds of millions with this failure of app called GameAss

When those dudes who took advantage of all those free and $2 a year shyt subs go

Good gawwwwwwwd. Its gon get dark

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I tried to let my step daughter(she's 8) hold my Switch for the weekend while I took her mama to the telly for a weekend of kid free fukking and she told me 'I'm ok I'll just play roblox on my tablet.' The one time she did keep my switch she just used it to watch roblox videos on youtube while she played roblox on her tablet. These kids don't give a damn about these consoles.
lol my lil nephew stay on his tablet
and whenever he comes over he be twitchinh like a crackhead to get on the PS5 and the big screen
Yall need to stop

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
You will be, most people under 30 are already super comfortable playing that way.

And when you drop down to like 20 and under they prefer to play on phones and tablets.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MS really thought people would pay a reoccurring $10 fee every month :mjlol:

Motherfukkers dont even pay their $80 light bill on time :mjlol:

MS has to be down hundreds of millions with this failure of app called GameAss

When those dudes who took advantage of all those free and $2 a year shyt subs go

Good gawwwwwwwd. Its gon get dark

They threw a big Hail Mary after last gen with gamepass and pc stuff and no one caught it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Three consoles is too many for the modern console market, yeah.

That's why Sony and Nintendo will be the only companies in that market soon enough.

Sony wants to be the only console maker left, so they can price gouge. $1200 console is what they want for the PS6 gen

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep repeating this as if there's any truth to it?

Its cause it is what they DESIRE to, despite current conditions of the market.

Best believe, they already did it with the PS3 back in 2006 being $600, so what makes you think they won't do such a similar act again? :sas2:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Best believe, they already did it with the PS3 back in 2006 being $600, so what makes you think they won't do such a similar act again? :sas2:
Because doing that caused them to get their ass kicked by the 360.

Be stupid brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If they wanted to do it, they would. Its not like ps5 being double the price of xbox hasn’t stopped it from selling 3:1

Price is no longer a factor because xbox isn’t competitive.

If anything all microsoft has done this generation is make ps plus more expensive.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Because doing that caused them to get their ass kicked by the 360.

Be stupid brehs

But if no competition exists, who could realistically stop them, or even call them out on an alternative console? There won't be a M$ or a Nintendo to stop them, so they can price gouge for infinity.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But if no competition exists, who could realistically stop them, or even call them out on an alternative console? There won't be a M$ or a Nintendo to stop them, so they can price gouge for infinity.

There will always be a nintendo. Stop trying to drag other companies into microsofts failing hardware mess :scusthov: