The Highest Member
Daps
lmao, if you think Suge is a true "gangsta" you have never met one

Menace

The Highest Member
Daps
How so :usure:

Maybe your definition of gangsta is a lil fukked up

What has he done to constitute himself as a G? He played football, became a body guard, fukked over all his people, payed gangs for affiliation, jumped a few guys, got a true G to fund his label then fukked him over, and to top it off he went from millionaire status to "im doing alright"

He fell off breaking every code you can break, he might as well have taken the stand and snitched on everybody.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
What has he done to constitute himself as a G? He played football, became a body guard, fukked over all his people, payed gangs for affiliation, jumped a few guys, got a true G to fund his label then fukked him over, and to top it off he went from millionaire status to "im doing alright"

He fell off breaking every code you can break, he might as well have taken the stand and snitched on everybody.

What code did he break? :wtf: - cause he isn't a picture of success anymore?

Obama is a gangsta . . do you see where I'm going with this . . the world is run on gangs, you just need to look into it

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
lmao, if you think Suge is a true "gangsta" you have never met one

A nikka that had the LAPD, A District Attorney, Judge, the son of the Compton Police Chief and countless of killers on his payroll isn't Gangsta, you right... thats a fukkin Boss. :mjpls:

let me guess, ur idea of 'gangsta' is them lil dirty nikkas in Chicago killin each other over iphones and sneakers.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed

:rudy:

like i said...NAME A BIGGER GANGSTA IN HIPHOP BESIDES SUGE..i'll wait

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:rudy:

like i said...NAME A BIGGER GANGSTA IN HIPHOP BESIDES SUGE..i'll wait

For the sake of a good argument...i'd throw J-PRINCE name into the pot

:obama:

JPrince had Rep. Maxine Waters...and Al Gore on his team

which is how he was able to get the DEA off of his a$$

and asset wise his money was ALWAYS LONGER than Suge's....

acres of ranches and farmland...catalogs of notable artists such as Scarface and Pimp C.

succesful boxing promoter....(ask Mayweather who had to cut him a check to get those goons off of him, which is why he ran to 50 anyway according to his pops)

also he was the BOSS that both Suge and Jimmy Henchmen decided to use as a mediator

And unlike SUGE he isn't providing comedy fodder for TMZ....and a nicca ain't gonna put his hands on J-PRINCE without having to leave the country
:boss:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Can't get made if you play with snakes and get bitten
Can't get mad if you "hang" with sociopaths and end up like this
tupac-shot.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
suge wasn't that big as hip-hop magazines make it out to be... he had them connections cause of a true gangsta harry-o

:childplease: Suge done done it all from attempted murder durin a car jacking to hanging superstars off balconys tryna get his money right,from reckless goonin to tyc00nin....he already had connections before Harry O bruh....them nikkas he ran wit wuz his nikkas not Harry O,he wuz his own muscle with his own muscle didn't need Harry O but he wuz deep pockets and u can't turn that down.

Just a little history Harry O wife Lydia Harris who ended up suin suge and sendin Deathrow forcing it to bankruptcy,wuz J Prince ho first and he gave her to Harry O and told him she wuz a real bytch and would do whatever he asked,he took this braud back to cali and fell in love wit her:snoop:...he goes to jail a few years later.

Meanwhile Suge out there networking as a bodyguard/businessman makin connections.....strongarmin vanilla ice out of his royalties.....starting a managing company and helping Dre get out of his situation wit Eazy E,Suge doin favors makin connections for the future.....Harry O sends sumbody connected with Suge and Dre a demo tape of Lydia Harris bcuz she wanted to be a singer.....she said her self back then Sugee seemed only interested in Harryo money and could give a shyt about her singing career but pretended he wuz to get to harrys bread:russ:So Suge wuz already out here makin moves strongarmin before he got that money from Harry O.....Suge became partners with Harry O who's deep pockets allowed him to build faster....now if u believe Harry O's first baby mama she says Lydia Harris wuz fukin Suge too as well as Harrys brother....So its possible Suge fuked that mans wife and refused to pay that nikka a dime and basically laughed at that nikka:laff:.....and u wanna talk about how Suge wuz feared out here cuz of Harry O when he ain't fear Harry O himself?Suge self made like Harry O wuz self made,folks never wanna give him props...u might not like his tactics which were cheap and dirty but he did it his own way and made it big doin all the heavy liftin....Lydia Harris got the last laugh and played both these nikkas I guess,Suge ain't respect her and obviously not Harry if he wuz fukin his wife,s y would he pay em? and good thing J Prince "gave" her azz away.....I think they still sued J Prince later on too or wuz about to....then again u could say she did what j prince said she would do and harry got the right woman for the job:manny:

What made Suge the wildest is he would fuk wit people for laughs,other gangsters tryna be legit wuz pretty much about they business til u did sumthin wrong in they eyes....Suge seemed to not care about that and might fuk wit u just cuz he wuz bored that day....bein nice and humble might not help u if he wuz bored or smelt fear on you...really wuz the Deebo of the rap game,but u can't downplay his connections he made and how big he did it,he put in work:salute:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
For the sake of a good argument...i'd throw J-PRINCE name into the pot

:obama:

JPrince had Rep. Maxine Waters...and Al Gore on his team

which is how he was able to get the DEA off of his a$$

and asset wise his money was ALWAYS LONGER than Suge's....

acres of ranches and farmland...catalogs of notable artists such as Scarface and Pimp C.

succesful boxing promoter....(ask Mayweather who had to cut him a check to get those goons off of him, which is why he ran to 50 anyway according to his pops)

also he was the BOSS that both Suge and Jimmy Henchmen decided to use as a mediator

And unlike SUGE he isn't providing comedy fodder for TMZ....and a nicca ain't gonna put his hands on Pimp C. without having to leave the country
:boss:

This right here

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
pac wasnt lying when he said "this the realest shyt i ever wrote"

That's what kills me when all these rappers write something that has an iota of substance, depth, introspection and/or controversy and they say, "this the realest shyt I ever wrote..." attempting to be in the same vein...

Nicca, Pac's "realest shyt he ever wrote" was written & sealed in blood. Arguably martyrdom. What are you (the rapper) talking about?

"Against All Odds" -- considering all the dangerous, big money, high stakes, influential bedfellows of the names he dropped in that song -- might be one of the most powerful rap songs ever.

Nas sounded in disbelief when he rapped, "Can't believe I heard my name on the realest shyt you ever wrote..."

It's almost as if it crystallized for him about how he, by association, is a character in a tragedy that's a microcosm of the evil method employed in America's rise and its sustained power.