Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

FuckHowUFeel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In The Hood
after a earlier thread and hearing all these little misinformed kids spew this wrong ish they get off internet explorer i decided to help yall out to the truth.So many of you niccahz both young and old , east and west is misinformed and just off about who was really the gangstaz b4/during/after that whole east/west soap opera and in Hip Hop in general to todaY even. if you wasnt there u wouldnt really know. REAL GANGSTAZ SAY NOTHING AND LET THERE GUNS TALK FOR THEM. THats how i was raised. here is a little info i will share about one of the niccuhz i witnessed and was raised under. jack was feared by all everywhere...from miketyson,tupac,50,puff,big,suge,black mafia family,bloods,crips and anybody you can name. though im not proud of him working with the feds years later To fight corruption in the music biz long after pacs death this nicca still is one of the most powerful niccahz in the music industry. put all yall bs theories to rest about fake records,rappers and interviews...........this is the realist most accurate piece of writing i ever found about my nikka

BROOKLYN'S OWN HATIAN JACK

The Unauthorized Story Of Haitian Jack | The Spizzy

N1gga please go outside:stopitslime:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
is it just me or a lot of people in here confusing henchmen and hatian jack

they aren't the same people

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Can't get made if you play with snakes and get bitten
Can't get mad if you "hang" with sociopaths and end up like this
tupac-shot.jpg

Negro...every RAPPER particularly those who fashion themselves as "real niccas" and "gangstas" hangs out with sociopaths, goonies, street bosses and shady characters from various backgrounds....

except PAC was the FIRST and one of the FEW RAPPERS to actually NOT BOW DOWN to these street niccas when they FELT he should ..

i guess that's why TUPAC is looked at as a kind of CHRIST LIKE figure....because he SACRIFICED his life for the sake of the RAP HUMANITY and brought awareness to the fact that cats like Haitian Jack do exist....

yet like HUMANITY we still continue to SIN and probally gonna SIN again.........cats still hang and dp business with Suge, Haitian Jack and countless other criminal minded individuals like that........

and then wanna act suprised when thier career is :deadrose: and in some cases thier own lives :mjpls:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
Negro...every RAPPER particularly those who fashion themselves as "real niccas" and "gangstas" hangs out with sociopaths, goonies, street bosses and shady characters from various backgrounds....

except PAC was the FIRST and one of the FEW RAPPERS to actually NOT BOW DOWN to these street niccas when they FELT he should ..

i guess that's why TUPAC is looked at as a kind of CHRIST LIKE figure....because he SACRIFICED his life for the sake of the RAP HUMANITY and brought awareness to the fact that cats like Haitian Jack do exist....

yet like HUMANITY we still continue to SIN and probally gonna SIN again.........cats still hang and dp business with Suge, Haitian Jack and countless other criminal minded individuals like that........

and then wanna act suprised when thier career is :deadrose: and in some cases thier own lives :mjpls:

:lawd: :blessed: :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Menace

The Highest Member
Daps
Gucci, Soulja Slim, Baby, Slim, J Prince, Eazy E>>>>>>> This Sugar Knight nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i guess that's why TUPAC is looked at as a kind of CHRIST LIKE figure....because he SACRIFICED his life for the sake of the RAP HUMANITY and brought awareness to the fact that cats like Haitian Jack do exist

You're right, but that's to much for the Pac haters to digest.Nothing more they hate than Tupac "martyrdom".

They don't see the visceral genius of Pac.The heart and the guts.

They can't see past the outer layers.The "Thuglife"...."Hennessy enemies".That's their problem.

At the end of the day, Pac was just a brother who refused to be shook down and extorted by few heavy hitters behind the scenes.

nikka just did bold, drastic shyt his whole career.

I was listening to this Spice 1 interview about a show he did with Pac up in the Milwaukee/Chicago area after Yummy Sandifer got murdered.

Rap don't have that anymore.Might be a bit reckless you could say, but the nikkaz heart was always in the right place IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
You're right, but that's to much for the Pac haters to digest.Nothing more they hate than Tupac "martyrdom".

They don't see the visceral genius of Pac.The heart and the guts.

They can't see past the outer layers.The "Thuglife"...."Hennessy enemies".That's their problem.

At the end of the day, Pac was just a brother who refused to be shook down and extorted by few heavy hitters behind the scenes.

nikka just did bold, drastic shyt his whole career.

I was listening to this Spice 1 interview about a show he did with Pac up in the Milwaukee/Chicago area after Yummy Sandifer got murdered.

Spice 1 talks about @2Pac concert fight with @DamoEnt on Hot Hitz Radio - YouTube

Rap don't have that anymore.Might be a bit reckless you could say, but the nikkaz heart was always in the right place IMO

Dope. I should make an official "Untold Pac Stories" thread. There were a bunch of interviews that were posted already but in different places.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clef is the devil fukk him

:pacspit:

I wouldn't call him the devil because there are others in this world that deserve that title. But I wouldn't trust him with my money (even though I donated $10 to Yele when that earth quake hit :beli:) .