Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
when did supreme allegedly smash jam-master jay's wife?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word i aint heard of that

i think i read something like that in this thread or another thread.

bul just reminded me by bringing it back up.

The thing is Jays wife relationship with Supreme probably goes way back, maybe even further than the one she had with Jay. Terri Corley- Mizzel is the sister of Wall Corley, who ran a Queens based organization along with his brothers. This organization was separate from the Supreme team. Wall Corley had a smaller crew and was even more low key than Preme and Fat cat so he lasted longer, but he was finally arrested last year. This is an excerpt, with link below of an article about his history and arrest. ( Wall is the light skin dude sitting in between FatCat and Supreme in the pictures).

Wall Corley’s name has always been associated and mentioned with the other Queens legends. He is well known as one of the founders of the Queens drug trade and as a member of “The Roundtable,” the conglomerate of Southside Jamaica drug barons that held sway at the dawn of hip-hop and the crack era and made millions. All of the Queens dealers would eventually be arrested and taken down but Wall Corley avoided any significant RICO Act trials or life sentences. Of all the drug tyc00ns, his story has been the least told. Maybe now that story will come out.

Despite reports, Wall Corley was not in the Supreme Team, he had his own unique thing at Forty Projects, where he ruled a drug empire with his brothers, who collectively were known as the “Corley Brothers,” Wall being the most infamous. The Corley Brothers had Forty Projects, just like Fat Cat and Pappy controlled the block and the Supreme Team ran Baisley Projects. Legend has it that all the Southside dealers came together to divide up the territory diplomatically so that there were no beefs. With the drug trade being so lucrative, they were all about getting that money. They were all business men first and foremost before the crack epidemic and killings changed the game forever for hustlers. Even though the Bebos and Pappy Mason took the fall for the Edward Bryne murder, all the dealers from that era in Queens have carried the stigma for the police officer’s killing. The crack epidemic and cop killing marked the end of the golden age of hustling ushered in by the South Jamaican drug lords.

The Southside of Queens Will Never Rest « Gorilla Convict

45 busted in Queens gang takedown - NY Daily News

https://www.google.com/search?q=james+wall+corley&hl=en&client=ms-android-verizon&rlz=1Y1UXZM_enUS514US514&site=webhp&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=4RVPUYKNOuuM0QGIpoHwAw&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=360&bih=515&sei=chpPUffrHqXN0wG2soCgBQ#biv=i%7C3%3Bd%7CaK5KluNzVt6WlM%3A

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The thing is Jays wife relationship with Supreme probably goes way back, maybe even further than the one she had with Jay. Terri Corley- Mizzel is the sister of Wall Corley, who ran a Queens based organization along with his brothers. This organization was separate from the Supreme team. Wall Corley had a smaller crew and was even more low key than Preme and Fat cat so he lasted longer, but he was finally arrested last year. This is an excerpt, with link below of an article about his history and arrest. ( Wall is the light skin dude sitting in between FatCat and Supreme in the pictures).

The Southside of Queens Will Never Rest « Gorilla Convict

45 busted in Queens gang takedown - NY Daily News

https://www.google.com/search?q=james+wall+corley&hl=en&client=ms-android-verizon&rlz=1Y1UXZM_enUS514US514&site=webhp&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=4RVPUYKNOuuM0QGIpoHwAw&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=360&bih=515&sei=chpPUffrHqXN0wG2soCgBQ#biv=i%7C3%3Bd%7CaK5KluNzVt6WlM%3A

:popcorn:

:dwillhuh: they called him the "GHOST"

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Does Haitian Jack still consider the Dominican Republic his home? I wonder how deep in the game he is out there, if at all.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Does Haitian Jack still consider the Dominican Republic his home? I wonder how deep in the game he is out there, if at all.

From what i've observed..it seems like more of an "EXILE" to him as opposed to being a "HOME"....

that detective whom always was in contact with Haitian Jack always threatned to have him deported to D.R if he caused some shyt

so basically America was getting too hot for him and i guess Haiti was no different...

especially considering he came from a privileged family whom created just as much enemies as the friends they accumulated

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
i agree with you about most of what u said fam... i do think calling pac fake is extreme view and i might have been guilty at times of that myself but i also cant downplay how he was not real all the time . he manipulated his beef with a few street niccaz in ny to a bi-coastal beef with numerous rappers to save face instead of goin at the nikkaz he knew shot him....thats just not real niccuh ish...jmo

He never said big got him shot or shot him. He knew who shot him he was made that big was fukking with the folks that shot him and figured he knew they would shoot him and big let it happen. And he thought that was fake after all he had did for big. The reason he didn't come after jack and jimmy henchman them first is because he felt he needed 2 get his money up and some nikkas on his team. I think that's part of why he linked up with suge coming out of prison. He knew he couldn't fukk with them nikkas along, they were connected and had shooters and money. So he didn't really go at rappers to save face, according to against all eyes puffy did some shyt he shouldn't have did, and I don't even think big was mentioned on against all odds letting you know that PAC knew he didn't have anything to do with him getting shot. The nas diss was a misunderstanding and the mobb deep shyt might have been to. Jay and big had that bullshyt who shot you skit on one of jay z videos, probably why he dissed jay.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
thread overall is cool, but the title itself is bs

the biggest gangsta in hiphop was suge..and even if jack was, his gangsta/respect/street cred gets revoked once you snitch