Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
To Pac?....he isn't scared of him cause like Pac said he only fear GOD..I mean why would you scare of him that breather the same air as you?...both of them are f*cking human beings and you ain't GOD....that's why Pac talks a lot sh!t to any n!ggas. Pac won't back down and he knew it he's gonna to die...He knows he's not powerful boss.
Why not be scared of him? Cause you wanna live perhaps? :ld:

Being scared doesn't mean that you're a p*ssy, it just means that you should move extra wisely while dealing with the cats you fear might try something.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not that I'm bragGin or anything but I SAW Pac in Nell's bar 94 lol dude was a fly as$ nicca who knew he was on a one way ticket to an early grave but that wasn't gonna stop him from getting it whilst he lived it lol dude was a genius that was groomed from the womb and worked like no other til the likes of fiddy and wayne took up his work ethic in the millennium without ever losing a realistic outlook on life. those 2 rappers were the first two since Pac to have the power to make political moves to the young uns and get a unified stance on b?ack people getting together. wayne said no and took up bourgeois skateboarding and fiddy just became an all out voice promoting b?ack on b?ack violence. chief keef has the personality and imaGe to attract the hearts of the young and disenfranchised but he too is staying well clear of politics.

The point made by a poster that rappers are pawns is absolutely correct. the point also made that amerikka aint looking to lose their empire like the romans, greeks and chinese is correct too. Pac's bigGest problem was he was getting too politically outspoken and that couldn't happen. so whether he got smoked on some street ish or by the higher powers as long as he was gone that's all that mattered. fiddy, wayne & keef aint looking to go out like that lol

Suge is a street dude with higher learning who wasn't prepared to be seen c00ning in public like diddy but knew his position in the grand scheme of things. look at jigga at 2013 grammys and the way he looked so disgustingly at The Dream wearing the hat and doorag. Jigga's look was 'that part of the game is done. leave that doorag ish at home!!!!!' lol right there told you that jigga is playing the game that suits the Higher Powers.hip hop is mon$y and acceptable popular culture now. Suge still being out of the pen is a win. the higher powers respect the fact that suge did the crime and did the time and kept his mouth shut.

Haitian jack was no real power mover. he didnt use his political connections in his small as$ country to elevate himself in the political elite in the usa to make power moves in the music industry so was treated as just another hoodlum tryna cop a plea when his time in the sun was done.

good thread. I'm a romantic and look back to those pre-2000 years with misty eyes lol

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Interesting read.. thanks new york heads on that shyt on jack..

I give him credit when he stayed in L.A. he knew where to keep his azz planted and not run into other areas..

I don't even considered him a sociopath really.. dude was a smart smooth talker who knew how to handle different people..

But that jam Master jay wife phucking supreme shyt is fuking sad.. fuking smut

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
not that I'm bragGin or anything but I SAW Pac in Nell's bar 94 lol dude was a fly as$ nicca who knew he was on a one way ticket to an early grave but that wasn't gonna stop him from getting it whilst he lived it lol dude was a genius that was groomed from the womb and worked like no other til the likes of fiddy and wayne took up his work ethic in the millennium without ever losing a realistic outlook on life. those 2 rappers were the first two since Pac to have the power to make political moves to the young uns and get a unified stance on b?ack people getting together. wayne said no and took up bourgeois skateboarding and fiddy just became an all out voice promoting b?ack on b?ack violence. chief keef has the personality and imaGe to attract the hearts of the young and disenfranchised but he too is staying well clear of politics.

The point made by a poster that rappers are pawns is absolutely correct. the point also made that amerikka aint looking to lose their empire like the romans, greeks and chinese is correct too. Pac's bigGest problem was he was getting too politically outspoken and that couldn't happen. so whether he got smoked on some street ish or by the higher powers as long as he was gone that's all that mattered. fiddy, wayne & keef aint looking to go out like that lol

Suge is a street dude with higher learning who wasn't prepared to be seen c00ning in public like diddy but knew his position in the grand scheme of things. look at jigga at 2013 grammys and the way he looked so disgustingly at The Dream wearing the hat and doorag. Jigga's look was 'that part of the game is done. leave that doorag ish at home!!!!!' lol right there told you that jigga is playing the game that suits the Higher Powers.hip hop is mon$y and acceptable popular culture now. Suge still being out of the pen is a win. the higher powers respect the fact that suge did the crime and did the time and kept his mouth shut.

Haitian jack was no real power mover. he didnt use his political connections in his small as$ country to elevate himself in the political elite in the usa to make power moves in the music industry so was treated as just another hoodlum tryna cop a plea when his time in the sun was done.

good thread. I'm a romantic and look back to those pre-2000 years with misty eyes lol

Yeah. Suge unfortunately still gooning and Jigga trying to make sure to leave a legacy.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
what sad is that the deaths didnt stop there, shyts all connected in one way or another all the way to puffy getting extored, wolf getting killed, preme getting popped, meech going to jail, gucci shooting jeezys ppl

:leon:
I want to hear more

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I think that there should be a sub forum made,
Called,
Hip-Hop Unsolved Mysteries,
Move that in there,
Great thread with a lot of information.
It did backfire though,
In the right way.
Makes me think what if,
Suge, Irv Gotti and J Prince,
Had formed that one label,
Together,
:wow:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
"...listen while I take you back and lace this rap
a real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
knew he was workin for the feds,
same crime, different trials nikka, picture what he said...."

:ohhh:

pac straight called him a snitch before he was a known snitch though.

Haitian Jack=A Snitch
Jimmy Henchman did set pac up

pac wasnt lying when he said
"this the realest shyt i ever wrote"