Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro...every RAPPER particularly those who fashion themselves as "real niccas" and "gangstas" hangs out with sociopaths, goonies, street bosses and shady characters from various backgrounds....

except PAC was the FIRST and one of the FEW RAPPERS to actually NOT BOW DOWN to these street niccas when they FELT he should ..

i guess that's why TUPAC is looked at as a kind of CHRIST LIKE figure....because he SACRIFICED his life for the sake of the RAP HUMANITY and brought awareness to the fact that cats like Haitian Jack do exist....

yet like HUMANITY we still continue to SIN and probally gonna SIN again.........cats still hang and dp business with Suge, Haitian Jack and countless other criminal minded individuals like that........

and then wanna act suprised when thier career is :deadrose: and in some cases thier own lives :mjpls:

I listen to Pac but his fans are cornballs for sayin sh*t like this

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro...every RAPPER particularly those who fashion themselves as "real niccas" and "gangstas" hangs out with sociopaths, goonies, street bosses and shady characters from various backgrounds....

except PAC was the FIRST and one of the FEW RAPPERS to actually NOT BOW DOWN to these street niccas when they FELT he should ..

i guess that's why TUPAC is looked at as a kind of CHRIST LIKE figure....because he SACRIFICED his life for the sake of the RAP HUMANITY and brought awareness to the fact that cats like Haitian Jack do exist....

yet like HUMANITY we still continue to SIN and probally gonna SIN again.........cats still hang and dp business with Suge, Haitian Jack and countless other criminal minded individuals like that........

and then wanna act suprised when thier career is :deadrose: and in some cases thier own lives :mjpls:
:what: :dead:

This is why i go i :troll: u pac stans

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Oh yeah, dope boys have money but most of them are enamored with rappers and ball players. They like to just be around pro athletes and famous people in general. Alot of these ball players are straight from the hood and these drug dealers were around them coming up and kind of supported them and they just like to see a nikka make it out. Then it turns because pro athletes are dumb with their money and start going broke and then they turn back to the nieghborhood nikkas on some, "I'm gonna give you 100 stacks to flip for me" type shyt.
Just like Lorenzen Wright. Dude lost his life for it too. He played for my Cavs at one point :to:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
You're right, but that's to much for the Pac haters to digest.Nothing more they hate than Tupac "martyrdom".

They don't see the visceral genius of Pac.The heart and the guts.

They can't see past the outer layers.The "Thuglife"...."Hennessy enemies".That's their problem.

At the end of the day, Pac was just a brother who refused to be shook down and extorted by few heavy hitters behind the scenes.

nikka just did bold, drastic shyt his whole career.

I was listening to this Spice 1 interview about a show he did with Pac up in the Milwaukee/Chicago area after Yummy Sandifer got murdered.

Rap don't have that anymore.Might be a bit reckless you could say, but the nikkaz heart was always in the right place IMO

Pac was that dude:wow::russ:

Daps
yea puff for now has avoided those things because he has been slightly smarter than the rest, i think puff will suffer from karma in the future though

I sometimes feel this.

Something will happen to Puff at some point! Not shot but you know, die of some Cancer that is painful and bad.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Jay and big had that bullshyt who shot you skit on one of jay z videos, probably why he dissed jay.

jay never had a who shot ya skit in any videos; it wasn't his song. only videos they did together was ain't no nikka and dead presidents where they playing monopoly with real money, just brief cameos.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He dissesd jay for that "too much west coast dikk licking"jab on twenty twos ...and an unconfirmed situation involving haitian jack