Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Jack did snitch later on though, pac only called him out in public after Haitian jacks crew dam near killed him

i dont think pac wanted that comment he made to the reporter ever to get out

That's what I've always said once I found the source of what Pac said. I still haven't found the actual article though. It wasn't an interview, they were hanging out and he spoke off the record. The punk AJ pulled a b-move that could have cost Pac his life. Don't ever trust anyone in the media!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's amazing that Pac was only alive for 25 years. The man's life was literally a movie. This thread basically backfired. The TS made it in an attorney to show that Pac wasn't as thorough or as "real" as people like Hatian Jack but it actually is evidence to the contrary.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Funny guy. I'm not a grubby twenty-something kid living vicariously through magazines and little bits and pieces of news to create silly threads mixed in with stuff like "plus my cousin told me that what had happened was...":wtb:

Anyway, to each their own. This is your lane so carry on. You'll grow out of it eventually.

:laff:

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
But the reporter wuz Mickey Rourkes friend tho and they wuz all there together,I don't know if Pac knew he wuz a reporter or not...all I'm sayin is by the time the article did come out Pac wuz still in NY doin songs with Hatians buddys and just bought 2 glocks assuming sumthing might be up...he didn't exactly stay in his hotel and hid from them like maybe he should have and just laid low.

And I get your point about not doing nuthing,but u clearly heard the strategy on Against All Odds...can't go to war til the moneys right:manny: he waited to call them out til his money and connections wuz right....but he declared war none the less don't u realize this.....he threatened these dudes lives and empire in front of the world...he didn't actually do anything but basically declaring he would do sumthing to them and daring them do sumthing to him once again says either he planned on them trying to murder him again or he planned on having them dealt with...bcuz basically one of the two things would've had to happen had he lived....he would've had to try to bury them by what method(financially,physically) who knows? or he woulda had to get merked....basically challenged these nikkas to a game of chicken on against all odds...either me or u

He got killed in Vegas before it ever became a issue though so yes u can safely say he didn't do nuthing....I wuz debating the fear aspect,u don't taunt the nikkas who shot u all over All Eyez on Me,and then threaten them directly on Against All Odds if u fearful...think we probaly came to the closest we will come in agreement on it though....pac didn't do nuthin but he wuznt a coward

Yes, but what's NEVER mentioned is Pac claimed Members Of Bloods on Against All Odds. It wasn't Pac against them. It was Pirus/Pac against them. I can't say Pac didn't have nothing to fear but this time was different from the NY shooting when no one really had his back. This time he had MOB's with the Mafia ties that came along with it. The mafia ties was through David Kenner and Death Row was under investigation for it. Pac was their bread n butter (no pun intended) so if anyone played with their money by getting at Pac it would have been a problem. You can hear boldness/cockiness in Pac's last material, not fear!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny guy. I'm not a grubby twenty-something kid living vicariously through magazines and little bits and pieces of news to create silly threads mixed in with stuff like "plus my cousin told me that what had happened was...":wtb:

Anyway, to each their own. This is your lane so carry on. You'll grow out of it eventually.
yes thats what im doing because you are the professor:russ:

but 4 real who knows what you are.....you just really sound like a small man with big opinions behind a wifi connection:heh:

thats what makes the internet great though, even peons like u can voice there opinions so you carry on as well.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:eat2: random bump, glad i saved some of this info from being lost when hamster went down

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
after a earlier thread and hearing all these little misinformed kids spew this wrong ish they get off internet explorer i decided to help yall out to the truth.So many of you niccahz both young and old , east and west is misinformed and just off about who was really the gangstaz b4/during/after that whole east/west soap opera and in Hip Hop in general to todaY even. if you wasnt there u wouldnt really know. REAL GANGSTAZ SAY NOTHING AND LET THERE GUNS TALK FOR THEM. THats how i was raised. here is a little info i will share about one of the niccuhz i witnessed and was raised under. jack was feared by all everywhere...from miketyson,tupac,50,puff,big,suge,black mafia family,bloods,crips and anybody you can name. though im not proud of him working with the feds years later To fight corruption in the music biz long after pacs death this nicca still is one of the most powerful niccahz in the music industry. put all yall bs theories to rest about fake records,rappers and interviews...........this is the realist most accurate piece of writing i ever found about my nikka

BROOKLYN'S OWN HATIAN JACK

The Unauthorized Story Of Haitian Jack | The Spizzy

:whoa:

Stopped reading here, b.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Gr8 thread breh... 2 questions.

Pac said somn bout gettin DR audited?

And in the first pages dude said somn about knowin wht really happened w/ the Gucci case. Somebody @ em. Im on my phone

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
To Pac?....he isn't scared of him cause like Pac said he only fear GOD..I mean why would you scare of him that breather the same air as you?...both of them are f*cking human beings and you ain't GOD....that's why Pac talks a lot sh!t to any n!ggas. Pac won't back down and he knew it he's gonna to die...He knows he's not powerful boss.

It was a cold war because Haitian Jack lived in LA and ran with Crips, so Pac probably would have to bring drama his way, because Haitian Jack did not draw first blood. Only one dude was responsible for spilling Pac's blood, Pac's only probably with Jack was that he was a snitch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe you right.....im sure pac had some connects here but jack's arms are very long and have always been....even now they reach over from another country.....my cousin was on the island when pac was there ......b4 the whole east/west ish jumped off he mentioned back then pac got "touched/fondled" way b4 wendy williams reported it or mobb deep/biggie put it in a ryhme...... i tend to go with first hand info not wax or interviews on the same note your scenario could be right as well

So I'm a little late reading these threads but just saw this - who is your cousin and how did he know? Because I heard the exact opposite from two other cats who were in Clinton at the time. Specifically, cats couldn't even get at Pac because he wasn't in pop dog.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
brooklyn stompers were no joke but haitian jack $hit his pants and copped a deal with the FEDS to keep his so-called gangsta self out of the pen. where is dude now? what moves is he making? yeah, dude had biggie and em under pressure and forced himself into pac's inner circle but once suge and interscoe got on board dude was nowhere. henchmen was part of that circle and was still trying get it how he lived it in the millennium ti the FEDS shut his ar$e down. it's obvious why haitian jack is still on road coz he a snitch. end of story. dont be building him up into anything super lol

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brooklyn stompers were no joke but haitian jack $hit his pants and copped a deal with the FEDS to keep his so-called gangsta self out of the pen. where is dude now? what moves is he making?

if he really is in the dominican republic as that article claims, he's the one getting extorted right now and some general or chief of police has his hands deep in his pockets.