Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
What "Bread N Butterz" is saying is true.

I myself know about some of these accounts, and have also been telling people that although they make fun of him sometimes, Shyne is a real stand up dude.

Im from Crown Heights myself, and tend to stay away from these topics, because first off, they are not to be glorified, secondly, there are rats like Sugeknight Jr on this site, that take your words and incorporate themselves in them to try to impress there suburban friends.

But anyhow, by reading what he says and the context of it, the OP is telling the truth, and physical account of these things.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
OH OK, I see SKJ is in here already spewing his "FEDS" Magazine and Barnes & Noble knowledge.

No beef brother, Im out. You don't have to say anything to me, goodbye.

Im a hater & Loser, no need to remind me. Have a nice day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH OK, I see SKJ is in here already spewing his "FEDS" Magazine and Barnes & Noble knowledge.

I'm new here but unfortunately that's what it sounds like Like someone who read a whole lot. Like...a lot.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This is agreed. Pac was in there on some kamikaze shlt, clearly. His whole schtick was that he would not be backed down under any circumstances. Now, you can call that "gangsta, "real," "stupid," "suicidal," or anything else you want. It goes without saying that he didn't have the ability to inspire fear or command violence that someone like Hatian Jack did. He DID have balls, and a dangerous kind of pride.

Now, who's realer to you? The guy who gambles his life for his principles (albeit misguided ones)? Or, the guy who muscles everyone and then runs to the feds for cover when his ticket comes up?

That seems like it should be a no brainer... but it's not. :dwillhuh:

In my observation, some of the most dangerous dudes are under the wing of the feds or police. They have carte blanche to do their thing within reason. I mean, these dudes spend their entire lives trying to figure out how to exploit and generally fukk over anyone and everyone they deal with, and then people are surprised when they flip?? One of the biggest myths in the world is that there's principles and loyalty invovled with this street shyt. I don't think there are. Tupac did, because he wanted to see it as a black economy/government, among other reasons.

Like Davey Kleinfeld told Carlito:

**** you, **** the streets, your whole goddamn world is this big, and there's only one rule, you save your own ass.

:sitdown:

Good post.

See nikkas don't even understand how fukked this situation is.

Pac was attacking this situation all wrong. He was going to attempt to go at these guys like you would go at a regular street dude. Wrong answer...these nikkas had FEDs blessings. I wonder what branch of the feds, was it CIA (most likely) or a bit of a stretch NSA? Or it can be a branch we aren't even aware of.

Like some said tho, Pac knew who hit him up. He began fukking wit the bottom of that pyramid tho...Biggie. He was smart and knew that the conflict would bring in money, but he didn't know how deep it would it get.

Yeah Biggie them knew Pac was gonna get got...but not in the manner in which they knew the time and place. And fukk no they weren't gonna tell Pac...and what have Ms. Wallace brains blown all over her brownstone?

Even when Pac got his money right, it wasn't right enough for him to have fukked with them dudes. What he needed was connections in govt if he wanted to war. He went about it wrong...easy for me to say from the outside and years later.

So Pac was a real nikka in the sense, a real nikka who is street level. Haitian was street level but also connected to them jews and shieks and russians.

I hope I live to see the day when this shyt starts being realized, the real history and truth behind our civilization.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has been a pretty solid thread. Too many emotional dudes on here though. And to the TS...speaking on what your cousin heard about is called dry snitching in the "streets."
:heh: all i can do is laugh at this statement........

what street you on sesame? i will give you a chance to explain b4 i even shutdown dat weak ish u sayin

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: that nikka said barnes and nobles knowledge.........

yo my dude u a fool for that

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I'm new here but unfortunately that's what it sounds like Like someone who read a whole lot. Like...a lot.

:russ: that nikka said barnes and nobles knowledge.........

yo my dude u a fool for that

You don't wanna argue with him, my dude. He's a library of all them folklore stories, and accounts from Feds & Don Diva magazines. Its like he studies episodes of American Gangster, then comes and make a thread about it, like he's uncovering some big secrets. And doing it in a clandestine way like he knew about for himself. I learned to just let him live, and do his thing though. Cause I aint got no stories for these dudes, so he might as well.

Shoutout Suge Knight Jr.....

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt :heh:......but thats good to know........dude proceeded to say a few things i knew better of but everyone has their spin or opinion which is cool......my purpose on this thread was to enlighten people on common misconceptions about how ish really went down not argue moot points that i need no ones confirmation on.........

some people took it as glorifying jack even though i stated he started working for the feds. some people took it as dissing pac when in essence all that was told was the truth. i tryed to do it in a unbiased way but even pac said some nikkaz will hate you for whatever you do. fugg em..... let em hate my money piled up:manny:.... i enlightened alot of people to ish they aint know and i even got a new online puppy @lewis black in the process.....i got to see who has unbiased intelligence and who wears their emotions like a bich on here so i think this thread was 5starz at the end of the day:myman:

and explain about sugeknight jr never heard of em

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't wanna argue with him, my dude. He's a library of all them folklore stories, and accounts from Feds & Don Diva magazines. Its like he studies episodes of American Gangster, then comes and make a thread about it, like he's uncovering some big secrets. And doing it in a clandestine way like he knew about for himself. I learned to just let him live, and do his thing though. Cause I aint got no stories for these dudes, so he might as well.

Shoutout Suge Knight Jr.....

:dead:
It's pretty obvious. And kinda sad. I doubt he "lived through it" any more than the people he's calling out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
only thing clear is that the professor should stay in school........

Funny guy. I'm not a grubby twenty-something kid living vicariously through magazines and little bits and pieces of news to create silly threads mixed in with stuff like "plus my cousin told me that what had happened was...":wtb:

Anyway, to each their own. This is your lane so carry on. You'll grow out of it eventually.