Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Daps
Reppin
NULL
u looking str8:wrist: but i guess your emotions got u not caring right now since u r hurt and on:fire: lol

this niccah said the heat:heh:....the heat on the internet?:krs:

its official coli.... after going out of his way to follow around another man....LEWIS BLACK is my online PUPPY:russ:

say hi!!!...u guys can pet him....he definetly doesnt bite and loves the attention

here booooyyyyy.....what should i name him guys? any suggestions

now we just have to get you shots little lou-lou. get you de-wormed, and definetly spaded so u cant reproduce:shaq:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
u looking str8:wrist: but i guess your emotions got u not caring right now since u r hurt and on:fire: lol

this niccah said the heat:heh:....the heat on the internet?:krs:

its official coli.... after going out of his way to follow around another man....LEWIS BLACK is my online PUPPY:russ:

say hi!!!...u guys can pet him....he definetly doesnt bite and loves the attention

here booooyyyyy.....what should i name him guys? any suggestions

now we just have to get you shots little lou-lou. get you de-wormed, and definetly spaded so u cant reproduce:shaq:

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the reporter wuz Mickey Rourkes friend tho and they wuz all there together,I don't know if Pac knew he wuz a reporter or not...all I'm sayin is by the time the article did come out Pac wuz still in NY doin songs with Hatians buddys and just bought 2 glocks assuming sumthing might be up...he didn't exactly stay in his hotel and hid from them like maybe he should have and just laid low.

And I get your point about not doing nuthing,but u clearly heard the strategy on Against All Odds...can't go to war til the moneys right:manny: he waited to call them out til his money and connections wuz right....but he declared war none the less don't u realize this.....he threatened these dudes lives and empire in front of the world...he didn't actually do anything but basically declaring he would do sumthing to them and daring them do sumthing to him once again says either he planned on them trying to murder him again or he planned on having them dealt with...bcuz basically one of the two things would've had to happen had he lived....he would've had to try to bury them by what method(financially,physically) who knows? or he woulda had to get merked....basically challenged these nikkas to a game of chicken on against all odds...either me or u

He got killed in Vegas before it ever became a issue though so yes u can safely say he didn't do nuthing....I wuz debating the fear aspect,u don't taunt the nikkas who shot u all over All Eyez on Me,and then threaten them directly on Against All Odds if u fearful...think we probaly came to the closest we will come in agreement on it though....pac didn't do nuthin but he wuznt a coward
....you are a intelligent brother and unlike alot of clownz on here i respect that above all else homie. i def understand and respect your view and we can respectfully disagree or agree on this and other topics. we both have our angle from where we see it and thats what makes this thread great. there is no right and there is no wrong. as a black man INTELLIGENCE OVER EMOTIONS is what has kept me alive(that and god) to live to see 31years(hopefully alot more) during a period when people who i was raised under and ran with all got murdered or are doin numberz. i suggest everyone to follow that rule in life. respect homie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you wasting your breath tryna put this square nikka up on game. He don't know shyt about the streets or the rules of the game. This is a MC Brains status shock thread.
a shock thread 16pages long and running that you still trolling:stopitslime:

its so shocking other websites have dropped links to this thread:comeon:

it seems @raymond burrr and @lewis black are sitting on each others laps, toes twinkled, using the computer AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!:heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I think the thread title is messed up. And like some have said, how gangster are you when you know the Feds got your back? You can say Haitian jack was thugged out or heavy in the streets, but don't talk about Jack like he was on some Larry Hoover sh*t. Pac bucked at cops, bucked at other robbers, Meth got robbed at his club, they found the nikkaz that did it and got they jewelry back, etc etc, sick of people trying to slander Pac's name. And yes, Pac was a pawn, this East/West thing was b*llshyt, and Pac was too intelligent to be saying "Westside" and "any other nikka on the east coast who want it type sh*t" :snoop: there's real nikkaz anywhere you. You'd be surprised finding gangstaz in some country azz locations like Oklahoma City or Louisville, KY. As a Pac fan, I'm happy he mentioned how he didn't want the media to make things bigger than they were, but sad at the same time because he was making the situation worse. the way people talk was like nikkaz would approach Pac and he would hand over the contents of his pockets :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the thread title is messed up. And like some have said, how gangster are you when you know the Feds got your back? You can say Haitian jack was thugged out or heavy in the streets, but don't talk about Jack like he was on some Larry Hoover sh*t. Pac bucked at cops, bucked at other robbers, Meth got robbed at his club, they found the nikkaz that did it and got they jewelry back, etc etc, sick of people trying to slander Pac's name. And yes, Pac was a pawn, this East/West thing was b*llshyt, and Pac was too intelligent to be saying "Westside" and "any other nikka on the east coast who want it type sh*t" :snoop: there's real nikkaz anywhere you. You'd be surprised finding gangstaz in some country azz locations like Oklahoma City or Louisville, KY. As a Pac fan, I'm happy he mentioned how he didn't want the media to make things bigger than they were, but sad at the same time because he was making the situation worse. the way people talk was like nikkaz would approach Pac and he would hand over the contents of his pockets :pachaha:
agreed with the bolded......hoover and jack are different kinda gangstaz totally........you didnt read the thread or the link provided in the first post.......

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

My friend it doesn't get more gangster than having the feds watch your back as well as shooters on the street.

Do you understand how dangerous that makes you?

You can be now got at legally and illegally (within reason of course)

For everybody saying Pac had his money right he was ready to go to war with these people, he said so on record:

tumblr_lok1gnNb4e1qayhrz.gif

The guy was clearly in over his head, I don't care what people say shyt is glaringly obvious.

At the end of the day none of us knew the guy, all these circular arguments get us nowhere, he was a good guy who could have achieved a lot instead he decided to walk on the other side of the fence and involve himself with sharks it happens.

I think it's time the mods close this threads no disrespect T/S but it's run it's course.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
At the end of the day none of us knew the guy, all these circular arguments get us nowhere, he was a good guy who could have achieved a lot instead he decided to walk on the other side of the fence and involve himself with sharks it happens.

I think it's time the mods close this threads no disrespect T/S but it's run it's course.

This is agreed. Pac was in there on some kamikaze shlt, clearly. His whole schtick was that he would not be backed down under any circumstances. Now, you can call that "gangsta, "real," "stupid," "suicidal," or anything else you want. It goes without saying that he didn't have the ability to inspire fear or command violence that someone like Hatian Jack did. He DID have balls, and a dangerous kind of pride.

Now, who's realer to you? The guy who gambles his life for his principles (albeit misguided ones)? Or, the guy who muscles everyone and then runs to the feds for cover when his ticket comes up?

That seems like it should be a no brainer... but it's not. :dwillhuh:

In my observation, some of the most dangerous dudes are under the wing of the feds or police. They have carte blanche to do their thing within reason. I mean, these dudes spend their entire lives trying to figure out how to exploit and generally fukk over anyone and everyone they deal with, and then people are surprised when they flip?? One of the biggest myths in the world is that there's principles and loyalty invovled with this street shyt. I don't think there are. Tupac did, because he wanted to see it as a black economy/government, among other reasons.

Like Davey Kleinfeld told Carlito:

**** you, **** the streets, your whole goddamn world is this big, and there's only one rule, you save your own ass.

:sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is agreed. Pac was in there on some kamikaze shlt, clearly. His whole schtick was that he would not be backed down under any circumstances. Now, you can call that "gangsta, "real," "stupid," "suicidal," or anything else you want. It goes without saying that he didn't have the ability to inspire fear or command violence that someone like Hatian Jack did. He DID have balls, and a dangerous kind of pride.

Now, who's realer to you? The guy who gambles his life for his principles (albeit misguided ones)? Or, the guy who muscles everyone and then runs to the feds for cover when his ticket comes up?

In my observation, some of the most dangerous dudes are under the wing of the feds or police. They have carte blanche to do their thing within reason. I mean, these dudes spend their entire lives trying to figure out how to exploit and generally fukk over anyone and everyone they deal with, and then people are surprised when they flip?? One of the biggest myths in the world is that there's principles and loyalty invovled with this street shyt. I don't think there are. Tupac did, because he wanted to see it as a black economy/government, among other reasons.

**** you, **** the streets, your whole goddamn world is this big, and there's only one rule, you save your own ass.

I'm glad they didn't close this thread....we would've missed this gem

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:.....the crazy thing is members of the mafia have been living this way for years

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde

The name always changes, first it was deck then it was divine then it was some random wu dude, and now its meth? man, yall dudes is wild

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nice thread but i dont see how this debunks anything that was said in that thread the other day. theres not much being said in here concerning the pac/hatian jack situation that wasnt said in the other thread. the only difference is that this thread is taking a pro-hatian jack approach.:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has been a pretty solid thread. Too many emotional dudes on here though. And to the TS...speaking on what your cousin heard about is called dry snitching in the "streets."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:.....the crazy thing is members of the mafia have been living this way for years

Lucky Lu got a pass from the government after being in prison for preventing shipping workers from striking during the war. If you begin to play on the big boy stage, there is no way you can be totally rogue.