Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGo5bxWy21g&feature=player_detailpage#t=77s"]The Wire - Welcome to the New Day Co-Op - YouTube[/ame]

:pachaha:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: here you go.......the SIMILAC STAN returns

why you aint on that failed hate thread you started:krs:

THAT LAST POST I HIT YOU WIT HURT YOU CAUSE ATLEAST YOU GOT OF MY DIK AND STOPPED TEXTING EVERY 3 MINUTES......YOU WAITED A whole HOUR THIS TIME:heh:

Failed hate thread? It's got 10 pages and this one has 13.

Nothing "hurt me" lol this a online forum you argue back and forth with people.

You said this

mostly by dudes who was 5 or 6 when this was going down :

You can't make statements like this and not say your own age.

My question was relevant to the topic, but keep on sidestepping the question.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Failed hate thread? It's got 10 pages and this one has 13.

Nothing "hurt me" lol this a online forum you argue back and forth with people.

You said this

My question was relevant to the topic, but keep on sidestepping the question.
SURE your not mad or hurt..... we believe you by your trolling actions:heh:

you conveniently forgot to say more than twice the amount of views:myman:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A Fatal Blow

On September 24, 1995, the West Coast contingent suffered another blow, and this time it was fatal. The occasion was a late-night birthday party for a record producer at the Platinum House in Atlanta. Suge Knight and Puffy Combs were in attendance with their respective entourages. A fight broke out outside the nightclub and shots were fired. Jake Robles, a Death Row employee who was also a Mob Piru Blood, lay on the ground, seriously wounded. Robles was a close friend of Suge Knight. Witnesses accused Puffy Combs's bodyguard of the shooting, and Knight immediately put the blame directly on Combs.

A few days after Jake Robles's death, Mark Anthony Bell, an independent record promoter from New York, was contacted by a mysterious stranger who promised him a record deal if he "cooperated." According to Randall Sullivan in LAbyrinth, Bell had gone to high school with Puffy Combs and had done some work for Bad Boy. The stranger asked Bell to write down the home addresses of Combs and Combs's mother on a piece of paper and drop them on the ground where it could be retrieved. The stranger assured Bell that his "help" would never be revealed. Bells refused to give out any information about Combs, suspecting that the stranger was in some way connected to Death Row.

Three months later Bell attended the Death Row Christmas party at Chateau Le Blanc in Hollywood. When Suge Knight arrived, he went over to Bell and asked, "Why didn't you cooperate when you had had the chance?" Bell told him that he didn't know Combs's home address. Knight invited Bell up to the V.I.P. room for a little talk. Six other men accompanied them, including rappers Dr. Dre and Tupac Shakur.

In the V.I.P. room, Knight continued to question Bell about Puffy Combs. When Knight didn't get the answers he wanted, "an especially scary-looking Blood" punched Bell in the face several times. "This is for Jake," the Blood said, then promised to kill Bell .

Suge Knight left the room and went into the bathroom. When he returned, he was holding a champagne flute filled with urine. He ordered Bell to drink it. When Bell refused, the Blood hit him again. Bell took the glass as if he was going to drink it, then suddenly dropped it and ran for the balcony, intent on escaping. The others caught him as he tried to leap over the railing. They hauled him back into the room and beat him savagely, taking orders from Knight who shouted, "'Body blows only!'" Bell finally played dead and the beating ended, but not before his assailants stripped him of his wallet and jewelry

13 page read about pac/biggie http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/celebrity/shakur_BIG/index.html

translation

Bosses DON'T KILL Bosses in this game...cause all these cats got relationships with each other.......

if anything the soldiers in this case the product being the "rappers" are the ones sacrificed in this convuluted chess match...

Case in point...Suge and Puff got history together, which goes beyond the business aspect of it, they were mad cool at one point, Puff stated that himself.

Jake and Wolf were mad cool as well and had mutual friends in the security/enforcer game and ironically many of them being Crips

Jake and Wolf didn't see eye to eye no more, because Suge felt betrayed by Puff when he assisted Andre Harrell in cockblocking Suge from a couple of management deals that Suge had on the table for Uptown acts such as Mary J. Blige and Jodeci...

When it was Suge along with a few other "unmentionable characters" who were instrumental in suggesting and advising Puff on forming Bad Boy records and breaking away from Death Row....

Jake being the loyal n1gga he is was riding for Suge and in a confrontational manner asked Wolf ..."How could he could be running with such a buster known as Puff??"...

Wolf whom personified his name, basically snuffed out Jake over some bullshyt, and Suge pointed Puff out as saying..."u got alot to do with this" based on the fact that this bullshyt originated with puff's snakey ways...

but even inspite of the fallout...SUGE WAS NOT GOING TO TAKE OUT PUFF, simply because it wasn't SUGE'S CALL TO MAKE, thier were BIGGER BOSSES behind the scenes that could NOT AFFORD FOR EITHER "MUSIC MOGUL" to be eliminated....

so it was in the best intrests of the REAL BOSSES for the "workers" i.e (rappers) to be taking out............

shoutout to ceejames aka sugeknight jr one the best to ever do it .

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i didnt post that article:snoop: YOU SAID EARLIER PAC DIDNT GIVE A FUK AND TALKED ISH ABOUT JACK TO THE REPORTER while doin the humpty dance all in ny or some ish that had me laughin:heh:......I THINK THE REPORTER WAS THERE with them,OVERHEARD THE CONVO AND MADE A STORY OUT OF IT......what we do know is right after the article pac was disciplined for that action.

there is a diff between talking ish and doing ish thats just what im saying. pac said alot....a whole lot......he was no coward but he had fear for jack and rightfully so ...... there isnt one instance of him doing ish to these people but talking thats just fact homie,,

and i have addressed twice about pac getting "fondled"

you could be right in your assessment or i could be right in mine.... i just tend to believe what fam told me especially after time passed on the same story popped up later down the line in other places jmo......

and like you and the other dude said earlier....

pac fukked my girl and my wife:pachaha:

that was a funny line....

But the reporter wuz Mickey Rourkes friend tho and they wuz all there together,I don't know if Pac knew he wuz a reporter or not...all I'm sayin is by the time the article did come out Pac wuz still in NY doin songs with Hatians buddys and just bought 2 glocks assuming sumthing might be up...he didn't exactly stay in his hotel and hid from them like maybe he should have and just laid low.

And I get your point about not doing nuthing,but u clearly heard the strategy on Against All Odds...can't go to war til the moneys right:manny: he waited to call them out til his money and connections wuz right....but he declared war none the less don't u realize this.....he threatened these dudes lives and empire in front of the world...he didn't actually do anything but basically declaring he would do sumthing to them and daring them do sumthing to him once again says either he planned on them trying to murder him again or he planned on having them dealt with...bcuz basically one of the two things would've had to happen had he lived....he would've had to try to bury them by what method(financially,physically) who knows? or he woulda had to get merked....basically challenged these nikkas to a game of chicken on against all odds...either me or u

He got killed in Vegas before it ever became a issue though so yes u can safely say he didn't do nuthing....I wuz debating the fear aspect,u don't taunt the nikkas who shot u all over All Eyez on Me,and then threaten them directly on Against All Odds if u fearful...think we probaly came to the closest we will come in agreement on it though....pac didn't do nuthin but he wuznt a coward

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speakin of the JMJ thing that opens up a whole other cluster fuk going all way back to e-money bags to the more current killin of busta ryhmes body guard couple of years ago , bunch of sensless violence all around when the streets mix in with rap anyways here is prodigy talkin about the pac situation

another cat in this thread said that big and puff did know what was gonna happen

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
SURE your not mad or hurt..... we believe you by your trolling actions:heh:

Exactly what I thought, you can't handle the heat you bailout. But what else can you expect from a dude who was raised and champions snitches. I asked you a genuine question and like the fraud you and ya peoples are you ducked.

if you wasnt there u wouldnt really know.

You admitted you was running with jack. You admitted the dirt that jack done. You were pm'ing internet nikkas to discuss street thugs from NYC. But when I asked you how old you were, you never answered cos im supposedly fed lol aight.

jack was feared by all everywhere...from miketyson,tupac,50,puff,big,suge,black mafia family,bloods,crips and anybody

LOL Sure he was.

found about my nikka

Damn get that hatians dikk outta ya mouf man :ohlawd: Dude a snitch too but he still his nikka

this is the realist most accurate piece of writing

In 1997, Tupac was killed in Vegas

Very reliable sources.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
photo of "Big Meech" and Anthony "Wolf" Jones during "better times":
14jw2nb.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But the reporter wuz Mickey Rourkes friend tho and they wuz all there together,I don't know if Pac knew he wuz a reporter or not...all I'm sayin is by the time the article did come out Pac wuz still in NY doin songs with Hatians buddys and just bought 2 glocks assuming sumthing might be up...he didn't exactly stay in his hotel and hid from them like maybe he should have and just laid low.

And I get your point about not doing nuthing,but u clearly heard the strategy on Against All Odds...can't go to war til the moneys right:manny: he waited to call them out til his money and connections wuz right....but he declared war none the less don't u realize this.....he threatened these dudes lives and empire in front of the world...he didn't actually do anything but basically declaring he would do sumthing to them and daring them do sumthing to him once again says either he planned on them trying to murder him again or he planned on having them dealt with...bcuz basically one of the two things would've had to happen had he lived....he would've had to try to bury them by what method(financially,physically) who knows? or he woulda had to get merked....basically challenged these nikkas to a game of chicken on against all odds...either me or u

He got killed in Vegas before it ever became a issue though so yes u can safely say he didn't do nuthing....I wuz debating the fear aspect,u don't taunt the nikkas who shot u all over All Eyez on Me,and then threaten them directly on Against All Odds if u fearful...think we probaly came to the closest we will come in agreement on it though....pac didn't do nuthin but he wuznt a coward

Breh, you wasting your breath tryna put this square nikka up on game. He don't know shyt about the streets or the rules of the game. This is a MC Brains status shock thread.