Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True story "touch me I'm at you:pachaha:".....it would've been interesting to see how it played out......Pac gets a bad rap for hanging out with these nikkas when as uve pointed out over the years majority of these gangsta rappers have affiliations and hang out with these criminal figures they probaly shouldn't be.....its still going down today after all that's happened....it wuz going on well before Pac and its still happening today...can't say if its ever happened before but I believe Pac is the first instance of a rapper going against the "routine" rappers typically know to obey when it comes to dealing with these figures....U ca say Pac didn't know who he wuz dealing with but obviously they didn't do research or they would've wrote him off as not worth the potential trouble.....this the same Pac who got into beef in Oakland with sum crazy nikkas and had to move to LA,then got to LA and got into beef with the Rolling 60s and his family found out behind walls and had to get it squashed...Pac obviously couldn't help himself "my biiiig mouth:pachaha:", didn't give a shyt or bcuz he knew who his family wuz and had his own connections and thought he could keep getting away with it...id assume probaly a combination of all of the above.

nikkas really don't know Pacs history....death is a fear but its not crippling becuz of who he is....Dude wuz raised by his mother to be the prince of the new generation of Panthers since childhood,ever male Shakur in his family wuz dead or in jail,knew of countless family friends assasinated,approached by feds as a kid.....do you really think a nikka groomed to lead the next generation isn't made aware daily that his assasination by the federal government is imminent?and probaly knew as a kid they family could be assasinated at any given time?Pacs family had been massacred and thrown in jail by the biggest gangsters in hiphop history which is the police and the federal government:laff:....the sooner u wrap your mind around that you will sumwhat understand why fear of Rolling 60's and Haitian Jack,Henchman,Kenner who he fired,the g's in Oakland that would've crippled most in fear wuz a real fear....but its the same fear he probaly had of swat teams bustin his door in as a kid and shooting him....real fears but :manny:....the feds make Haitian look bush league in the grand scheme.

I think its funny to how Pac kept getting those letters saying Biggie knew about the shooting....and how Haitian Jack supposedly told the rape victim "you don't want what happened to Mike Tyson to happen to Pac"...just a strange thing to say if he actually said that...makes me wonder if the NY hiphop cops unit didn't use one of their informants to snag a high profile rap act to make their unit seem credible,then why not stir up beef between Biggie and Pac to make your work seem even more neccesary....don't have any prroof of that I'm just thinking out loud.....only scenario I could come up with where and informan setting up a rapper would actually help the cops....it definitly added credibility to there unit which I believe wuz active at the time in NY...otherwise I don't get the motive for setting pac up for rape but not having the book thrown at em...unless u believe they wanted to destroy his credibility,but they saw that didn't work with tyson if nobody believes it.
this nikka stay uploading long azz PDF files:heh:

"touch me im at u".......they already touched him with no repurcussion

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

Pac meant the world to HIP HOP as a whole....

here it is 2013 and you guys are still trying lessen as well as degrade the legacy of this guy.....

on some ole "he hate the east coast" shyt....

it was deeper than that.....that's what this whole thread has turned too...

the rammifications behind mixing the streets with the music

:snoop: you are not from the west so u would never undestand. Yeah when he died hiphop felt the pain of losing him but when he was alive he was a god to the ppl out there.i didnt feel that way but shyt it was unbelievable

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:wtf:

Pac dead
Jack in jail
Meech in jail
Wolf dead

Every other person named in the thread pretty much follows the same path

Dead
In jail
Did a bid

And most of the info here is second hand stuff

I'm sorry you thought my words were reserved for only the rappers spoken about in this thread.

And yeah, that second hand stuff is exactly what I'm talking about. Just cause the information is out there, doesn't mean it should be discussed.

I hate using official names, but certain ppl ain't catch heat simply cause 50 mentioned there name. They caught heat because the ppl who knew why 50 mentioned them told that information.

Like I think someone already mentioned Killer Ben. Well if you're just listening to Rakim, you don't think twice about him saying he's going to meet his friend named Killer Ben. But when a nikka ask, "yo who is killer ben" and then somebody responds "oh thats dude from blah blah blah blah" THATS when shyt gets hot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At BreadNButterz the article u posted says he told a NY post reporter...u said it wuz nuthing but truth right:manny: there's a lot of flaws in it for example I don't remember Stretch gettin shot in the robber and pac didn't die in 1997 and a few other things.....but Pac actually DID tell Mickey Rourkes friend who wuz in fact a reporter,rather or not he knew dude wuz a reporter is a different story....but how aout u read the article your damn self:laugh: u don't even know what the hell it says and u tellin us "behold the truth y'all"

Pac wuz chillin he wuz in there writin letters to bytchez across the country trying to get flicks:russ:...only thing I've heard close to fondled is sumbody who visited him when he first got to the first jail said they made Pac go through a cavity search before he got to talk to them...then after he visited with them once the visit wuz over the guards startin shoutin "pac,pac" and held up they rubber gloves and made him due to cavity search again:snoop: and pac told his people about that and how they did it twice just to humiliate and demean em...is that not violation enuff for nikkas:what:

I don't have random cousins to give inside info but I just know of freddie foxx and a few other east coast friends sayin they held him down,as well as his family who had sum pull on the inside.
i didnt post that article:snoop: YOU SAID EARLIER PAC DIDNT GIVE A FUK AND TALKED ISH ABOUT JACK TO THE REPORTER while doin the humpty dance all in ny or some ish that had me laughin:heh:......I THINK THE REPORTER WAS THERE with them,OVERHEARD THE CONVO AND MADE A STORY OUT OF IT......what we do know is right after the article pac was disciplined for that action.

there is a diff between talking ish and doing ish thats just what im saying. pac said alot....a whole lot......he was no coward but he had fear for jack and rightfully so ...... there isnt one instance of him doing ish to these people but talking thats just fact homie,,

and i have addressed twice about pac getting "fondled"

you could be right in your assessment or i could be right in mine.... i just tend to believe what fam told me especially after time passed on the same story popped up later down the line in other places jmo......

and like you and the other dude said earlier....

pac fukked my girl and my wife:pachaha:

that was a funny line....

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry you thought my words were reserved for only the rappers spoken about in this thread.

And yeah, that second hand stuff is exactly what I'm talking about. Just cause the information is out there, doesn't mean it should be discussed.

I hate using official names, but certain ppl ain't catch heat simply cause 50 mentioned there name. They caught heat because the ppl who knew why 50 mentioned them told that information.

Like I think someone already mentioned Killer Ben. Well if you're just listening to Rakim, you don't think twice about him saying he's going to meet his friend named Killer Ben. But when a nikka ask, "yo who is killer ben" and then somebody responds "oh thats dude from blah blah blah blah" THATS when shyt gets hot.

Na i aint get offended or nothing , i just think none of us have crossed that line yet, like there is tons more of information that's more current like the gucci/jeezy beef and the preme team/50/ jam master jay situation that people like fendi mane,butter and myself and even you could probably talk more about but we wont cause that stuff is still open but there is so much info already on the pac and bmf that i think a healthy discussion like this aint hurting or helping anybody

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Speakin of the JMJ thing that opens up a whole other cluster fuk going all way back to e-money bags to the more current killin of busta ryhmes body guard couple of years ago , bunch of sensless violence all around when the streets mix in with rap anyways here is prodigy talkin about the pac situation

On 2pac's robbery:

E Money Bags went on to tell me how he was connected with Tupac. Bag's homeboy Majesty and Majesty's brother Big Stretch were blood cousins with Young Noble from Tupac's group the Outlawz, so they all hung out on a regular basis in the early nineties. Tupac wa so tight with Big Stretch that he'd given him appearances in two of his movies. Above the Rim and Bullet.

While he was in New York Shooting above the rim, Tupac had also befriended some dudes from Brooklyn, Jamaican Jackson (Haitian Jack) and Johnny Lynchman (Jimmy Henchmen) as well as a few other Brooklynites like Biggie Smalls, Little Shawn, and the whole Bad Boy clique. Bags explained that shortly after the filming of Above the Rim was complete, Tupac, Jamaican Jackson and some others went to hang out at a nightclub where they found groupies to bring back to Pac's hotel. One of the females called the cops, claiming that Tupac and his friends raped her, and the judge sentenced him to a year and a half in prison. During the trial, the press questioned Pac outside the courthouse about his codefendants, Jackson and others. "I don't know them dudes, they're not my friends," Tupac said. Jackson and his friends didn't like that much.

While Pac was out on bail, he set up a recording session at Quad recording studios in Manhattan with rapper Little Shawn. Stretch went with Pac to Quad that night and noticed a man leaning against a street pole reading a newspaper right in front of the the studio door as they arrived. Stretch told Bags that when he and Pac walked inside, the man followed them into the lobby, gun drawn, along with two other gunmen. They went straight for Pac's jewelry. Pac had two glocks tucked into his pants and tried pulling them out but shot himself in the groin. The gunmen opened fire on Pac grazing him on the head and a few other spots before running off.

Stretch told Bags that he and Pac went up to the studio, when Biggie, Puff, and Little Shawn saw Pac bleeding they were all in shock. Bags then told me that they found out who shot Pac in the lobby that night. Bags and Stretch visited Pac on Rikers Island a lot and they told Pac who ordered the hit and who took it, so Pac knew exactly what was going on. He knew that Biggie and Puff had nothing to do with it. But when E Money Bags and Stretch explained what happened, Pac told them that he planned to use the situation to sell a lot of records. Bags explained who was behind it, but Pac said he just wanted to start controversy and that he planned to use Biggie and Puff and turn his gunshot wounds into a marketing and promotion scheme. Wow

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i feel what u saying homie and i agree but anything i have personally said on here the statute of time limitations has already expired or is documented public info...trust me i could say alot more if thats the case but everything is not for the net or to be told.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True story "touch me I'm at you:pachaha:".....it would've been interesting to see how it played out......Pac gets a bad rap for hanging out with these nikkas when as uve pointed out over the years majority of these gangsta rappers have affiliations and hang out with these criminal figures they probaly shouldn't be.....its still going down today after all that's happened....it wuz going on well before Pac and its still happening today...can't say if its ever happened before but I believe Pac is the first instance of a rapper going against the "routine" rappers typically know to obey when it comes to dealing with these figures....U ca say Pac didn't know who he wuz dealing with but obviously they didn't do research or they would've wrote him off as not worth the potential trouble.....this the same Pac who got into beef in Oakland with sum crazy nikkas and had to move to LA,then got to LA and got into beef with the Rolling 60s and his family found out behind walls and had to get it squashed...Pac obviously couldn't help himself "my biiiig mouth:pachaha:", didn't give a shyt or bcuz he knew who his family wuz and had his own connections and thought he could keep getting away with it...id assume probaly a combination of all of the above.

nikkas really don't know Pacs history....death is a fear but its not crippling becuz of who he is....Dude wuz raised by his mother to be the prince of the new generation of Panthers since childhood,ever male Shakur in his family wuz dead or in jail,knew of countless family friends assasinated,approached by feds as a kid.....do you really think a nikka groomed to lead the next generation isn't made aware daily that his assasination by the federal government is imminent?and probaly knew as a kid they family could be assasinated at any given time?Pacs family had been massacred and thrown in jail by the biggest gangsters in hiphop history which is the police and the federal government:laff:....the sooner u wrap your mind around that you will sumwhat understand why fear of Rolling 60's and Haitian Jack,Henchman,Kenner who he fired,the g's in Oakland that would've crippled most in fear wuz a real fear....but its the same fear he probaly had of swat teams bustin his door in as a kid and shooting him....real fears but :manny:....the feds make Haitian look bush league in the grand scheme.

I think its funny to how Pac kept getting those letters saying Biggie knew about the shooting....and how Haitian Jack supposedly told the rape victim "you don't want what happened to Mike Tyson to happen to Pac"...just a strange thing to say if he actually said that...makes me wonder if the NY hiphop cops unit didn't use one of their informants to snag a high profile rap act to make their unit seem credible,then why not stir up beef between Biggie and Pac to make your work seem even more neccesary....don't have any prroof of that I'm just thinking out loud.....only scenario I could come up with where and informan setting up a rapper would actually help the cops....it definitly added credibility to there unit which I believe wuz active at the time in NY...otherwise I don't get the motive for setting pac up for rape but not having the book thrown at em...unless u believe they wanted to destroy his credibility,but they saw that didn't work with tyson if nobody believes it

I think it probably had something to do with Pac shooting two cops and then having the audacity to walk out of the courtroom doing the George Jefferson
3781860_o.gif

Being who he was, with those family ties.....it had to really burn they ass up.He was notorious for his beefs with cops.Goes all the way back to when he was a embryo and the NYPD shoved a shot gun into his mothers pregnant belly.

Plus the Oakland PD had him looking like this
287860.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speakin of the JMJ thing that opens up a whole other cluster fuk going all way back to e-money bags to the more current killin of busta ryhmes body guard couple of years ago , bunch of sensless violence all around when the streets mix in with rap anyways here is prodigy talkin about the pac situation
Stretch told Bags that he and Pac went up to the studio, when Biggie, Puff, and Little Shawn saw Pac bleeding they were all in shock. Bags then told me that they found out who shot Pac in the lobby that night. Bags and Stretch visited Pac on Rikers Island a lot and they told Pac who ordered the hit and who took it, so Pac knew exactly what was going on. He knew that Biggie and Puff had nothing to do with it. But when E Money Bags and Stretch explained what happened, Pac told them that he planned to use the situation to sell a lot of records. Bags explained who was behind it, but Pac said he just wanted to start controversy and that he planned to use Biggie and Puff and turn his gunshot wounds into a marketing and promotion scheme

this was the whole issue ny had with pac..... most peepz and pac knew the whole fuk ny/biggie/badboy ish was theater.......at the end of the day pac knew exactly who got at him but used badboy/and the whole east/west ish as a front to save face.
doesnt mean pac was a coward or soft but this was a coward move and i dont think even he knew how much it would snowball and have the negative affect it had on hip hop. he was caught up in his lie and obviously there was no turning back

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'll say this.....shyt seems deep, but it isn't....but it really IS deep...

It doesn't make sense, but then again it does...

To give you the proper picture: America is the greatest nation on this planet. It is determined to not go the route of Rome, Greece, Egypt, and a lot of other dynasties. Steps are being taken to attempt in preventing this. I don't feel like going in much deeper right now...

Bringing it back...ain't NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY...shaking nothing in these streets of America and actually most of the world...who doesn't have a file or thumbprint on them.

I learned LONGGGG ago that a lot of these "street nikkas" are....I don't know if I should call it working for....guess I'll say slaves to higher powers. And it appears at the first layer that these higher powers are police or feds, when it goes even higher!

If a nikka is bammin dope hard-body NOW, I'm sorry but that nikka has had a talk or two with some alphabet boys. Now HE may not know it, and he may actually think he moving in silence and keeping it treal...but with the tech in this world it's impossible to keep it 100. America's INTEL is second to none...

From the little I've heard of Haitian, I'd say the nikka was infiltrated/recruited or whatever they do a long time ago.

And I preciate the nikka who dropped a lil knowledge on the biggest fear many in the industry had which is: Black artists and moguls stopped beefing and formed their own distribution chains! Because that would have been the beginning of REAL power.

If you ever get a chance...ask one of these rich moguls why they won't do THAT! If they'll talk to you they'll tell you it's because they don't want to die or get a case.

Even P or Puffy or the Williams brothers wouldn't attempt this! You don't think any of them had the smarts to know that was what's up?

Now some will say :facepalm: "here we go with that conspiracy shyt", when it is a conspiracy...but it's not, but then again it IS.

One of the best posts since I was posting here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait this fraud had inside information on pac in 95 and now he casually talking to e-money bags? lol hilarious
:snoop: here you go.......the SIMILAC STAN returns.....

why you aint on that failed hate thread you started:krs:

THAT LAST POST I HIT YOU WIT HURT YOU CAUSE ATLEAST YOU GOT OF MY DIK AND STOPPED TEXTING EVERY 3 MINUTES......YOU WAITED A whole HOUR THIS TIME:heh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I take EVERYTHING Prodigy says with a grain of salt...real talk...